Users

Frequent Posters

LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Tum Mere Saamne, Aa Bhi Jaaya Karo,
Laazmi Hai Ke Tum, Mujhse Parda Karo.
Apne shaadi Ka Din Ab Nahin Door Hai.
main bhi tarpa karoon,tum bhi tarpakaro.

😍 😍

For TaAnu obviously 😆
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Yea its funny how they hate every thing about TL and Onu and yet come here in our forum to celebrate thier victory just to rub it into us and then pretend all innocent as if they have always been biggest supporters of harshad 🤣 I was just laughing reading that thread yesterday ... did not even feel like replying 🤣🤣 As for us humari kismat mey yehi likha hey ... jab bhi things start to settle down a bit humarey liye koi dhamaka tyar hota hey 🥱 abhi aur pata nahi kitney hien ... and if they plan to bring a new girl for Onu in TL ... apney paoun pey kulhara marien gey ... because people get involved with characters and they love to see those chars and their story and jodi

height of immaturity🥱 😆but nadia you are really famous i got some dhamki waly pms just bcz i liked ur post about some bashers🤣
i dont think so that they will repeat a ditto history something should be change in new story line.and i think HC will never choose a weak role for him he will quiet tl but never allow them to destry anurag 
Edited by -Maha- - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Posted on: 23 minutes agoMotibah

Loveeeee you Harshad :)
God bless you.

@LOOOOOOOOL at all those people who claimed to be his 'proper' fans who apparently supported him no matter what he did and now don't even want to be his fans anymore just because he came on SBS with Additi. Wow. Amaaaaazing support I must say. What dedicated fans! *Puts kaala tikka* *Yaaaawn*

Edited on:20 January 2011 at 11:35am

🤣🤣🤣 God knows how many more such we will have to bear 🤣🤣 but ye kis key barey baat ho rahi hey? 🤣🤣

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Maha-

height of immaturity🥱 😆but nadia you are really famous i got some dhamki waly pms just bcz i liked ur post about some bashers🤣
i dont think so that they will repeat a ditto history something should be change in new story line.and i think HC will never choose a weak role for him he will quiet tl but never allow them to destry anurag 

My gosh!! Are these people for real??🤢🤢🤢 This is so ridiculous...😲
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Tujhey aaj pata chala? 🤣 Kabhi farigh time mey i will tell you the things these bashers threatened us with 😆 And yea i am the most hated and on hit list ... agar kabhi meri lash miley tou know kis ka kaam hey 😆
-Maha- thumbnail

Posted on: 23 minutes agoMotibah

Loveeeee you Harshad :)
God bless you.

@LOOOOOOOOL at all those people who claimed to be his 'proper' fans who apparently supported him no matter what he did and now don't even want to be his fans anymore just because he came on SBS with Additi. Wow. Amaaaaazing support I must say. What dedicated fans! *Puts kaala tikka* *Yaaaawn*

Edited on:20 January 2011 at 11:35am

🤣🤣🤣 God knows how many more such we will have to bear 🤣🤣 but ye kis key barey baat ho rahi hey? 🤣🤣

they are talking about some deshions+tlians 🤣 even some are planning to twt HC about it too🤣
🥱Edited by -Maha- - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
TLians have never claimed to be HC fans apart from a few they are mostly taanu fans no? So obviously if Harshad will go on to ask someone to come and take tani's place they won't like it  ... but acha hey TLians need kala tikkas bohat zarorat hey 🤣

Tweet HC? Yea whenever i look at HC's tweets aik adh hamari shikayat zaoor milti hey 🤣🤣 They want to make HC hate us? 🤣🤣 Ye misinformation inhey kis ney di key he loves us that they want to show him our so called "true" faces? 🤔🤣
-Maha- thumbnail

TLians have never claimed to be HC fans apart from a few they are mostly taanu fans no? So obviously if Harshad will go on to ask someone to come and take tani's place they won't like it  ... but acha hey TLians need kala tikkas bohat zarorat hey 🤣

Tweet HC? Yea whenever i look at HC's tweets aik adh hamari shikayat zaoor milti hey 🤣🤣 They want to make HC hate us? 🤣🤣 Ye misinformation inhey kis ney di key he loves us that they want to show him our so called "true" faces? 🤔🤣

even HC fans will also not gonna support him😆and kala tikka 🤣🤣but i know one thing ppl always talk against those jo unhain lagta hy un sy better hain 🤣mean jealousy factor so
i also wanna read those tweets 😕mujhy nhi dikhty even they are saying k ppl are bashing her x costar on twtr😕ye kb howa
Soaps1 thumbnail
Oh hum kidnap ki planning kar rahe the ... beech mey hurdle a gaya ... lets start again 😍
-Maha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_17

My gosh!! Are these people for real??🤢🤢🤢 This is so ridiculous...😲

yeah dear they are😆😆😆