Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Maha-

๐Ÿค”i seriously dont know what ekta is trying to do one side completly destroying the true essence of TL story on the other side promoting๐Ÿค”i cant let my frustration out here.the bashers are still getting what they want and we are bearing torture everything is going against TL, TLians.whatever.......
anu said hum usi din shadi ker lain gy ๐Ÿ˜i wish aisa ho i wanna see ritesh face on that time๐Ÿ˜†

I was hurt at first but then i satisfied myself by thinking truth will prevail in the end and if it does not ... I will believe all bt shows were right and evil always wins over good ... so am not gonna bother

But i am still unable to understand why would BT promote Premeer now of all times when they should be promoting Taanu ? And that too when they are the only jodi from past that is performing.

And i was mad at harshad yesterday for inviting ag to join TL in place of tani as she is leaving him, i mean mind thinking once about Taanu fans? ๐Ÿค” Yea yea i know he was joking but ...

And now my this post will be discussed all over the world by certain people "ahem" ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mishti_17

Tell him to dream...๐Ÿคข Taani is Anurag's only.. Woh monster Ritesh kuch bhi kar le, Onu aur Taani are meant to be for each other....๐Ÿ˜ณ

i alwayyyyys tell him yaar๐Ÿ˜›...lekin woh ullu ka paddhaa phir apnaa crap repeat karthaaa rehtha hein..๐Ÿ˜ก.......ab zor ka jhadka lagega jab anu taani ka one and only pathi ban jaayega..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deeps07

sab SIRF initial stage mein paagal hein.,.....lekin final stage mein SIRF Anu paagal hein...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

oh yaaaaaa!! ๐Ÿ˜†

and Robi started to smile like wicked Rit ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nadz simple logic
if they promote taanu we will fall in love then its more difficult for them to seperate
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ramyaks

Again today that zooming apprared... The way they were zooming at Robi, I was scared literally and his reactions๐Ÿค” .. oh God. hope he's not in initial stage of becoming paagal like Ritesh

I know Ramya.. I was also scared๐Ÿคข.. Mera Onu looks so cute even when pagal but Roby is scary when he is supposed to be all normal......... gawdd...๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyaks

oh yaaaaaa!! ๐Ÿ˜†

and Robi started to smile like wicked Rit ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

strange...i didnt notice much of robbi's nautanki๐Ÿค”...i was actually looking all over the crowd to spot anu..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anuu2010

nadz simple logic

if they promote taanu we will fall in love then its more difficult for them to seperate

Aren't we already in love? I know none will believe this but my friend was telling me today that in train some girls were mad at sp and bt that why are they showing Onu with ag ... and they should show Taanu on valentines day ... they need to realize HC is now known and recognized as Onu by TL viewers and they want to see him like that only and with Tani ... but BT janey aur uska kaam hum apkey hien kaun ๐Ÿ˜†

But its funny when we cried our lungs out to take care of Premeer they never bothered and now when we want Taanu they are bothering about Premeer ๐Ÿ˜†
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Aren't we already in love? I know none will believe this but my friend was telling me today that in train some girls were mad at sp and bt that why are they showing Onu with ag ... and they should show Taanu on valentines day ... they need to realize HC is now known and recognized as Onu by TL viewers and they want to see him like that only and with Tani ... but BT janey aur uska kaam hum apkey hien kaun ๐Ÿ˜†

But its funny when we cried our lungs out to take care of Premeer they never bothered and now when we want Taanu they are bothering about Premeer ๐Ÿ˜†

ekta's logic aur humaare logic mein zameen aasman ka farak hein....๐Ÿค“....sab ultaa.....may be she is not even doing any sort of promotion..may be like a tribute to her old popular couples..๐Ÿค”...
but its really time for some promotion of anutaani...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜’
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Soaps1

I was hurt at first but then i satisfied myself by thinking truth will prevail in the end and if it does not ... I will believe all bt shows were right and evil always wins over good ... so am not gonna bother

But i am still unable to understand why would BT promote Premeer now of all times when they should be promoting Taanu ? And that too when they are the only jodi from past that is performing.

And i was mad at harshad yesterday for inviting ag to join TL in place of tani as she is leaving him, i mean mind thinking once about Taanu fans? ๐Ÿค” Yea yea i know he was joking but ๐Ÿฅฑ 

And now my this post will be discussed all over the world by certain people "ahem" ๐Ÿคฃ

u know what i found the real person who called hc fans aunties here on TL forum๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
hmm yeah its really making me๐Ÿฅฑ okz i have no problem with premeer or anyone else i equally love prem as i love anurag but promotion timing is ๐Ÿ˜•i remember in desh days ppl use to spam sbs fb and sp for premeer but they were like"premeer...?who"and now why suddenly they are giving too much importance to premeer.More then bt some ppl are making me๐Ÿฅฑ
i think we tlian need to be active little bit more
i just wish HC was joking in sbs otherwise if it happens and they bring any girl in anurag life i am gonna quiet TL +all indian soaps

๐Ÿคฃ
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nadz they wont learn after ending tl they will take care of taanu funny bt people