Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: .Arjun

But unfortunately humble n modest sounds diplomatic at times 😳  I think she did try to answer questions targetted at her. She is not overly praising herself.

I am not saying that her praising herself is wrong, but she has no right to show Anuradha is bad light specially when Anuradha isn't here to defend herself.

And modest n humble is not always diplomatic either..there is a fine line of diff...πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: axeion

Arjun she did really well in the show, yes, but there was no need for her to come here and defend herself. We all are nothing but a bunch of IDs... And yes, we need to accept that. We are just a bunch of IDs in each other's life too... It's rare that we cross the ID stage and become real life frnds. If Pooja was so sure abt her stand, then she shld just limit her posts to her stand and not be judgmental abt Anuradha. She is being judgmental abt her... which doesn't go well with her image from the show. 

If she is really pooja bedi ....then I like that she is judgemental. She was upset with anuradha on the show and she should stick to same stand on forum too 😊   ...She is same on forum and show ...which is good 😳

Not as far as posting on the forum ....we see lot of celebs doing the same on twitter on facebook. I am glad that she is clarifying certain things. She is mainly upset with Anuradha for making her kids cry ...which is right on Pooja's part .  Anuradha was good too but no doubt she was stubborn. She was acting too bossy at times.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am not saying that her praising herself is wrong, but she has no right to show Anuradha is bad light specially when Anuradha isn't here to defend herself.

And modest n humble is not always diplomatic either..there is a fine line of diff...πŸ˜•

even in show anuradha was never at high point  but that  could be reality tooπŸ˜‰...
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Arjun

If she is really pooja bedi ....then I like that she is judgemental. She was upset with anuradha on the show and she should stick to same stand on forum too 😊   ...She is same on forum and show ...which is good 😳

Not as far as posting on the forum ....we see lot of celebs doing the same on twitter on facebook. I am glad that she is clarifying certain things. She is mainly upset with Anuradha for making her kids cry ...which is right on Pooja's part .  Anuradha was good too but no doubt she was stubborn. She was acting too bossy at times.

anuradha  should not have discussed  all the things in front of  kids  look pooja she was never mean to rajiv in front of kidπŸ˜‰
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chalo fallow bunch of IDsπŸ˜† let's make this topic 'ex' and 'change' Topic Of Discussion now.
Can't wait to see DhobiGhat and NOKJ. Anyone with review?

.GoldySom. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What is happening today ??@~$""%"  πŸ˜•.  all exchange exchange...πŸ˜† 
ek baat bhi nahi samaj mein aa raha hai.πŸ˜•.  
I better need to watch the show videos on YT and come back to read your posts..πŸ˜†
ok friends,. Bye for now.πŸ˜ƒ
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goldysom

What is happening today ??@~$""%"  πŸ˜•.  all exchange exchange...πŸ˜† 

ek baat bhi nahi samaj mein aa raha hai.πŸ˜•.  
I better need to watch the show videos on YT and come back to read your posts..πŸ˜†
ok friends,. Bye for now.πŸ˜ƒ

aaj pooja bedi aayi hai isliyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Isha.

Chalo fallow bunch of IDsπŸ˜† let's make this topic 'ex' and 'change' Topic Of Discussion now.
Can't wait to see DhobiGhat and NOKJ. Anyone with review?

So true meri Dushman ID πŸ˜†πŸ€—

I watched NOKJ, and it's good. Watch it for sure... Dhobi Ghat will release on 21st, but might just wait till a lil later before I watch it. Not the kind of movie I want to watch in a theatre, probably will watch at home once a decent DVD is out πŸ˜³
fire_gun thumbnail
question to all of u guys live aboard and watch indian show for time pass but how much u guys miss ur country and do u want to come back forever?πŸ˜‰
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So true meri Dushman ID πŸ˜†πŸ€—

I watched NOKJ, and it's good. Watch it for sure... Dhobi Ghat will release on 21st, but might just wait till a lil later before I watch it. Not the kind of movie I want to watch in a theatre, probably will watch at home once a decent DVD is out πŸ˜³

Goldyji tussi naa jaao. Change ko ex se current kar diya hai ab to. J/KπŸ˜†
I rarely watch any movie in theater! Will defi. watch both but on DVD!
No Entry try kiya kal.. Uff let me keep quietπŸ˜ƒ

PS: Eku can't  'like' your posts anymore.
Edited by .Isha. - 13 years ago