--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing !!!
His act was good....watched it in hurry will watch tomorrow Aram se 😍
Beees thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think it was a wardrobe malfunction in his part of the performance....rather he fumbled in a few steps in the beginning yet caught up with the other dancers soon....I found the second act better coordinated and performed......The silver dhoti reminded me of "Marjeena's" costume (from ali baba and the forty theives).....that's wat Arabian dancers wear beneath their tops  
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just saw it. The choreography was ok had me laughing in bits but both mr and st were really good! Both did their roles perfect justice. But seriously the costume?! What was up with the shiny Arabian trousers with trainers lol! Now that had me in splits! But like any said mr was dsp inthat performance he was living and breathig dsp in that *sighs*
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

My full attention was on MR's dance, so I guess everything else (the pumpkin heads, squeaky clean sneakers, silver descending pants 🀣) ceased to bother me. I liked the dance, I'm glad and relieved that he can dance well, otherwise it would have been quite embarassing for us too 🀣🀣🀣 Well done Mishal, although you should have made the fighting for the trishul bit look more convincing πŸ˜†) x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Ritz thanx alot for the linkπŸ€—
MR rocked the performance πŸ˜‰.....It was truly awesome ....
Seriously the costume wasn"t working for meπŸ˜†...They could have done better ....But still MR carried off well .....It was good to see him dancing .come Martial arts....😍.....May be nxt time we Tasha performing on some romantic song😍.......
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

did anyone watch the full show? was MR shown in the audience?..
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I watched it till his performance...he wasnt in the audience till then. None of the performers were in the audience. Only the CID team, Sony COO, jury and winners of the awards were in the audience. Maybe they performed and left.
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

just MR's part..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa6djRWqlIs[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa6djRWqlIs