Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I liked the performance otherwise...except the silver skirt like dhoti. πŸ˜†
Btw I am glad despite performing on stage he carefully maintained the Dutta image.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Don't know how he let such a boo-boo happen. That too for his very first dance performance.He is always very careful in his choice of clothes.But must say handled the "wardrobe malfunction" expertlyπŸ‘πŸΌ
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

LOL! Even I thought the same...esp with his very serious expression. Today I realized that was actually a step.

Arey naa re Ksh...there really was some problem with Dhoti...it was sarkofying for sure..even in interview MR and ST were hinting at some dysfunction and laughing conspiratorially...Some wardrobe problem...but he said sab theek se ho gaya...in second part..🀣🀣
i think dhoti was sarkofying in first part but when ST entered and MR went out for few secs..he must have retied it tightly 🀣and hence second part was better according to him🀣...Watch his exist after first part it was so slow careful moves as if jhataka laga to zoro ka jhataka lag jayega sabko...🀣🀣🀣

i want to be Roops here and Say-----MR,SO CUTE NAA?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Armu4eva thumbnail

Btw atleast Mini Mathur didnt call him Michelle.

Holy.... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Wanderbug thumbnail

The choreo was bad in most acts but most men who performed had better costumes than most shows. Only MR had such a strange dhoti.

my point is...
they know that we know that they know we love him in dhoti...but aisa bhi kya gazab karna...πŸ˜†
Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Holy.... πŸ€£

i believe that that woman on wassup is the only one who calls him that..

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ksh, yesss, I noticed too that Mini called him by his right name! πŸ˜† Figures na...she has been hosting for years and years and has great articulation and pace...compared to the WassupTV and UMAT type of hosts who are plain awkward even while delivering the most routine of words, let alone pronouncing people's names...Agree on the pumpkin-heads been cutesy, which totally contradicted how they were acting πŸ˜† Put a smile on my face :P I like Sachal Tyagi too...haven't seen much of his acting or off-screen interviews, but there's something personable about him...

Anu, it's not bad at all! Much better than I expected actually πŸ˜†

Shilpita87, hahaaa, someone else saw MR totally giving the trishul to those guys too! πŸ€£ Thoda zyada obvious kardiya πŸ˜† The pumpkin-heads obviously weren't very enthusiastic about having it πŸ˜†

Khushi, I'm shocked at you...how could you not notice the pumpkin-heads!? They were so evident with their goonda-gardi in the beginning and hilariously so! πŸ˜†

Armu4eva and neets_ltl, no worries! All credit and thanks to the original uploader (:
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Don't know how he let such a boo-boo happen. That too for his very first dance performance.He is always very careful in his choice of clothes.But must say handled the "wardrobe malfunction" expertlyπŸ‘πŸΌ

I guess TV actors dont have much of a choice unlike Bollywood actors who can throw tantrums and threaten walkout and then have the channel CEO come running after him to soothe his ego.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

Arey naa re Ksh...there really was some problem with Dhoti...it was sarkofying for sure..even in interview MR and ST were hinting at some dysfunction and laughing conspiratorially...Some wardrobe problem...but he said sab theek se ho gaya...in second part..🀣🀣
i think dhoti was sarkofying in first part but when ST entered and MR went out for few secs..he must have retied it tightly 🀣and hence second part was better according to him🀣...Watch his exist after first part it was so slow careful moves as if jhataka laga to zoro ka jhataka lag jayega sabko...🀣🀣🀣

i want to be Roops here and Say-----MR,SO CUTE NAA?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yeah I noticed his slooooooowwwwwwwww exit. Maybe there WAS some discomfort there. And maybe they didnt like the dhoti as it looked so much like a skirt.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

my point is...
they know that we know that they know we love him in dhoti...but aisa bhi kya gazab karna...πŸ˜†

Now this is the same guy who made a dhoti look sexy when he wore the SAME costume for one MONTH. Aur kuch nahin to wahi dhoti de dete.
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the video..

What an apt performance. This guy rocks...Yeah, the dhoti was funny. But I should say that Mishal was good in it than the other guy. He pulled it off quite well...

Add another feather to his cap...good dancerπŸ‘