Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
  I feel,    he reminds me a bit  of  Anil kapoor  when he smiles cause his eyes goes small his chin juts out nd his voice is also so much like AK, does anybody also feel the same or its only me ? πŸ˜‰

[Ya pata nahi, MR deewanapan ka naya bemaari ho sakta hai ki jaha bhi dekhu wohi nazar aata hai]
Edited by brvr - 13 years ago
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx a ton for sharing. He's too gud πŸ˜ƒ
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
MR looks nice in the pink oneπŸ˜†
He's always smiles😳Hero wala character .....😍When is it gonna come.....
13 saal aur πŸ˜†MR
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OKaaaaayyyyy!D Sweetheart just performed on stage.It was awweeeeeesome.Yes! It was D not Mishal.Expressions as usual mind blowing!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
It was a very Dutta Bhauish actπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Martial arts poses & stunts were superb.And he can dance too.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Wish it were a little longer dance. Loved the way the camera lingered on him.😍And that dress suited him a lot.Yes.The silver pants too.πŸ˜† Wow.Congrats,Mishal. A truly awe inspiring first on stage performance.πŸ‘
Armu4eva thumbnail
Guys......MR can rock it and shake it man....!!! Armed with a trishul....MR... entered the stage in style and commanded it from the start...!! Some fab moves for someone who was performing (i think) for the first time.....live on stage..! There was a step in his act..when he had to climb on the shoulders of the backup dancers and jump...n the crowd just cheered on n on...!! Dancing on 'Omkara' MR was full on energy and determination!!

The Concept of the performance was Good Vs. Evil and MR represented the Good, the Pure...n hence the color White..!! Sachal Tyagi (from Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya) Represented the Evil and in the duel between Good Vs. Evil.... MR triumphed in true Rockstar Style...!! The song for the duel  was 'Saam Daam Dand Bhed'

Loved it...!! Hope u did so too!! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MR's performance starting at the 2.06 mark:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP9wwfzlwms [/YOUTUBE]
Armu4eva thumbnail
Thanks  for posting....πŸ€—
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ooo a performance of panache! It was slick, powerful and Mishal looked dashing! He can dance alright! Thanks for sharing!
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL, I loved the pumpkin-headed (????) background dancers...they were trying to be such menacing goons, but their innovative choice of head-gear took away from the effect :lol: Hilarious. 

The choreography wasn't too dynamic...but that's okay since the focus was more on the concept anyways, I guess ...even stage performances of Bollywood stars these days don't have much to do with dancing. MR was fine though, he held his own pretty well...nothing horrendous except that silver skirt πŸ˜† They could have just given him a simple, red dhoti like the one he wore on the show and have Sachal wear a black one. Beats me why they had to dress the guys up in sequins (of all things!) when the act was supposed to be about a battle between good and evil πŸ˜†

The best part for me was definitely seeing Fredricks sitting there gaping πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ And the pumpkin-heads! πŸ˜›