Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thank god it was brij and sam...............i thought if u were having 3 love stories @ a go the attention on maaneet will split but thank god since this is finished and raji front is also clear for sometime due to her studies the full concentration is on maaneet now..................

precap sounds promising as maan being naughty..................cant wait to read more pl cont soon .......

thnks for the pm
funnymonkey thumbnail
Hahaha loved it
Update ssooon
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: doosheeka

LOVED THE  UPDATE....................

Originally posted by: sindu555

nice update  πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Maan4EVA

Hahaha loved it
Update ssooon

thnax guys for the lovely comments! 

Arshifan007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallu.crowe20

hey niceeeeeee partπŸ‘ i thought the confession would be between maneet. but its ok iam happy for sam and brij.
thanx for the pm😊😊
do continue

thankx. 

Hahaha! Maaneet will take sometime to confess dear. But I promise you, that confession will be an out of the world one!  

Arshifan007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: puth

lovely update dear...lovely proposal by brij.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ finally sameera understood her true loveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i prefer more maneet romance than briji-sam romance dear😳😳

Happy for sameera. yeah! I too love to write more Maaneet moments. That's why I gave a pause for other love birds! 

Arshifan007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethia

thank god it was brij and sam...............i thought if u were having 3 love stories @ a go the attention on maaneet will split but thank god since this is finished and raji front is also clear for sometime due to her studies the full concentration is on maaneet now..................

precap sounds promising as maan being naughty..................cant wait to read more pl cont soon .......

thnks for the pm

Haahaaa! Nah I wnt 4gt our Maaneet. Yah I am feeling relaxed now. Coz Rahul Rajji love story is on a pause and will gonna finish Brijesam one very soon. So that I can focus on more Maaneet moments.

Hope it is oki with you guys. If you want something else, u can tell me... Your ideas are always welcome! 

ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
good part
precap seems interesting
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it...... Naughty naughty maan....lol.... Honney who cares about brijsam....
Maan2Geet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just started reading your work. Very funny and romantic. You can add other love tracks later but focus on Maaneet's for now.

Please add me to your PM list. Thanks πŸ˜ƒ
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it yaar maan god what will he do to geet