Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Water.

My name is Rachana ..... Rachana ...................................(James ...James Bond)

hahaa...   

Devi....... SriDevi...   ðŸ˜‰
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
And you are both Silly.....  Very Silly.  ðŸ˜†
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: saomom

And you are both Silly.....  Very Silly.  ðŸ˜†

Silly is in my belly!!!!
N I m such a nerdy!!
Lolz....what a corny joke 🤣🤣

Reminds me of Tasha ...Silly me!
bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@Nirjhor
Yup, we've met in the den before.

@rachna
I'm doing engg in IT, final year now. I got placed last month thru campus interviews.
I do the same thing too. Only difference is, I don't exactly "wakeup" to chk my phone. I can reach this page with closed eyes. I do it multiple times during the night. Oh God, now i'm suffering from "sleep-refreshitis" too.
Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol....sleep-refreshitis😆.........exactly for this reason i don't have net on my cell.... then i would surf net even in sleep
saomom thumbnail
Kitty, Kitty?  Where are you?

Chapter 90: Sangeet – Part 3

He banged his head lightly against the door that she had just exited through.  To say that she was pissed was an understatement.  How to explain to her…

"Who's behind that door, mate?" 

"No one anymore…" he said automatically, his mind still occupied with Nirosha.  Then he caught himself and sighed deeply as he turned around to face Dhruv, who by this point had adopted his signature smirk.

Aarya banged his head on the door again and this time Dhruv laughed. 

"You know that tiny thing is going to give you a run for your money.  I am not even kidding.  Think long and hard Aarya… think long and hard…"

Aarya stilled in his movement and stayed his forehead against the door for a second before tilting his face to look at Dhruv.  "Clearly you haven't become acquainted with her twin."

"I can't imagine that she is any more of a fire-cracker than this one."

"Well, if by fire-cracker you mean, riding a crotch-rocket and kicking people's ass with her supreme Capoeira skills, then yea, Nayana is a bit more volatile than Nirosha."

"Seriously?"  Dhruv looked taken aback.

"You should have a chat with Shiv.  I believe he knows the "ass-kicking" part first-hand." 

"Dang!" Dhruv threw his head back in amazement.

"Oh yea… no ordinary twins they are…  Have you heard Nirosha speak Spanish?"

"Occasionally, she calls me guapo"

"She calls everyone gaupo, Dhruv.  Well, everyone except me.  I am the only one who hasn't been "handsome" in her vocabulary."

"Ah… then maybe she doesn't like 'handsome'.

"Oh, she likes handsome.  She likes all kinds of handsome."

"Then why does she only seem to want you?"

Aarya looked at Dhruv expecting to see another smirk, but saw that the man was actually serious.

"Because she's in love with me."  He replied with a smile.

"Well then handsome.  Go get her!  Lord knows, with the way that she looks tonight, she won't be alone for too long before some randy young'un tries to sweep in and steal her from right under your nose."

"I would like to see them try.  I am just spoiling for a fight."

Dhruv looked taken aback by this proclamation until Aarya winked.

They heard the loud boom of the sound system starting then and Dhruv hummed automatically, "Sheila Ki Jawani…"

"What?"  Aarya asked.

"That's the beginning of that song with that half-Brit chick. "Sheila Ki Jawani"

Just then, they heard Shiv at the end of the hallway yell out, "You both are going to miss the show!"

"What?"  Aarya asked even as he started walking, Dhruv following close behind.

"Come see…"

Aarya broke into a run and reached Shiv's side just as the song started,

I know you want it, but you're never gonna get it, Tere Haath Kabhi Na Aani…

It wasn't just Nirosha, she had four other girls behind her, not that anyone noticed them with Nirosha there…

She was moving her hips in a way that…

Holy…. Shit…

The song continued on its merry beat as he stood there, his jaw hanging open, just like everyone and everything there with half a pulse.

He didn't know that she had known that he was standing there watching her until she turned to look directly at him as she sang out loud,

I am too Sexy for you… Main Tere Haath Na Aani…

He wanted to walk up and carry her off to somewhere private so that he could show her just how wrong and right she was, all at the same time…   

Ab dil karta hai huale, haule se main to khud ko gale lagaun…

Kisi aur ki mujhko zaroorat kya?

Main toh khud se pyaar jataun…

She sang as she ran her hands up her body…

"Holy Shit!"  He heard Shiv and Dhruv exclaim simultaneously, while a few others broke into appreciative hoots and whistles…

And, yes, she had removed any lingering doubts about how mad she was at him…

If she only knew…  if she only knew how hard it was to keep his hands off of her and not cross any boundaries that he didn't want to cross… yet…especially when she wore sarees like the one that she was wearing tonight that showed him the sensual slope of her neck and the delicate curve of her shoulders and the miracle that was her slender waist and belly…  she had no idea how difficult it was for any red-blooded man, much less one who was crazy about her, to keep his hands from wandering to places where it really shouldn't…

Suddenly he heard both Shiv and Dhruv break out into their own parts of the song.

Haye re, aise tarse humko…

Ho gaye sau arse re..

Sookehy dil pe megha ban ke… teri nazariya barse se...

To which, she winked and replied,

I know you want it, but you never gonna get it… Tere haath kabhi naa aani!

When he had seen her go into that room, he had followed and had stood outside the closed door for fifteen minutes praying for the strength to keep his hands to himself once he walked in…

But by the time he thought he could manage with some modicum of resolve, she had apparently decided that she was done waiting…

Ain't nobody gotta body like Sheila…

Everybody want a body like Sheila…

Drive me crazy cuz my name is Sheila…

Ain't nobody got a body like Sheila…

She finished on a grand flourish and everyone apparently agreed, because they erupted into cheers and applause spontaneously.

"What did you do to piss her off?"  Dhruv asked now, leaning closer.

Aarya took a deep breath, but before he could answer, Shiv leaned in as well to ask, "She just told you that she would rather hug herself than let you do it.  I am pretty sure that's non-code for 'you're in the dog-house, mate!'"

"Well, as a man who knows what it's like to be there, do you have any advice?"

"Ah, touche."  Shiv laughed at Aarya's dig before looking over to Dhruv.  "Looks like the young pup is learning…"

"I don't think this pup has been young for a while."  Dhruv winked as he slapped Aarya on the shoulder and looked back at Shiv.

"Oh, but I clearly still have a lot to learn… especially when I am in the presence of a legendary Casanova like Shiv…"

"Ah, but he is now retired, didn't you know?"  Dhruv jumped in to correct.

"Yes, an almost 6 ft. tall smart-tongued termagant who knows how to curse in a colorfully advanced vocabulary has me wrapped around her tiny finger.  I really doubt that you want my advice right now."

"But in fact, a retired libertine is just what I need." 

When Shiv looked at him in surprise, Aarya amended.   "I don't need any advice in seduction, don't worry.  Au contraire, what I do need advice in, gentlemen, is how to not seduce when that's all you want to do…"

"Ah…" Shiv and Dhruv said in unison.

"That's a tough one…" Dhruv said after.

"Yea, I tried that once…"  Shiv added with a far off look.

"And how did that work out?"  Aarya asked now, curious.

"Well…" Shiv scanned the room until his eyes finally found Gauri.  "She got pregnant." 

----------------------------------------------

*For those of you who are Hindi illiterate like me, here's the translation for Sheila Ki Jawani ðŸ˜‰

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYhu8oHtoIw

*Of course, for those of you who missed what the girls are wearing (especially Nirosha), here it is…

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1592016?pn=39

Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
saomom thumbnail
Gosh!  All I had to do was call you and you updated!  That was easy!😆

Great update...These poor men.  Someday they'll get their women...😉
bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yay! Another Update. I'll comment after i finish reading it.
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ah! Was waitin 4 ur update, where were u? Ya i knw must b busy, bt aftr readin ths update i hv no complaints, truly amazin piece of work. I lovd d last line of shiv.