Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: arabianpaki

lol..thanks for the welcome! I've already done half of what you said, gave up control over my life..by spending my weekend reading and once of I was done and caught up, I kept refreshing the page to see any updates.... =]

I second Niki in welcoming you to the Mice Club.  This is a great place to hang out while the cat's away writing her updates...

Sadly, there is no cure for this 'illness' we lovingly refer to as "refresh-itis."  We all suffer from it and apparently there is no known cure.  At least we suffer together (while we watch Thai lakrons๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†)

So what's your name?  I'm Tammie.
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saomom

I second Niki in welcoming you to the Mice Club.  This is a great place to hang out while the cat's away writing her updates...

Sadly, there is no cure for this 'illness' we lovingly refer to as "refresh-itis."  We all suffer from it and apparently there is no known cure.  At least we suffer together (while we watch Thai lakrons๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†)

Hey!  I'm Dunia, but everyone calls me Duni :D
Ohh no, no,  I'm not gonna start watching thai lakorns [at least for now :/ ] ๐Ÿ˜›  I think suffering for refresh-itis is enough for me.. *oh man I really hope I dont come back next week talking about the thai lakorns ๐Ÿ˜ณ* ๐Ÿ˜†                 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Awww.. me loved the convo between Neela n Gauri..!! Fab Fab yaar.. njoyed it thoroughly..!! Lovely update Sri!!
DancinFireflies thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great update..... wow ek nahi do nahi pure 3 chaps in one go... thank you for the update
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Great scene between Gauri and Neela. And Aarya makes an entry...even if he has only reached the parking lot yet.๐Ÿ˜†

@Duni....welcome to the club! Come and embrace the obsession๐Ÿ˜†
bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Great update!
It's good that Neela & Gauri talked and cleared their stand. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I wish SG would also do the same. It is high time they had a proper conversation instead of jumping to conclusion.

I love Gauri's smart replies. She's just too good! But I guess all the credit goes to her creator! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Duni
Hi! I'm Remi.
I can completely understand what you are going through.
I read whole Love & Despair in one go too. That too when I was having study leave for my final exams. I had to study most of the day and i used to stay up all night reading.
I didn't have this "refresh-itis" then. The symptoms started appearing when I started reading The Oldest Story regularly. Now I'm always refreshing the page every 10 min or so. Even when i'm in class I check for updates in my phone. I almost got caught by my prof once.

Devi, What have you done to me?
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: saomom

lol... have we even tried for a cure?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† i, for one love this particular illness a bit too much to care for a cure๐Ÿ˜†
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 updte Devi,

Ladies since we wait for another phenomenal episode.
Below is the link for Lakorns lovers.  Have fun!

http://iheartlakorns.com/completed-lakorns-weng-subs/

her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Btw, great update devi.. (lol i was about to type gauri instead of devi)
Loved Gauri n Neela's convo... Can't wait for shiv and gauri's patch up. though i see a trouble comng up in the form of shanky coming for the tablet.. i just hope shiv doesn't jump into conclusions again...
bluerose1889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenixgirl

lol... have we even tried for a cure?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† i, for one love this particular illness a bit too much to care for a cure๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Harsha! How are you?
I agree, I don't really want a cure either.