Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -pixie-

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...Keh do ki yeh jhoooth hai!

You took the words right out of my mouth!    Oh.....wait.....   Maybe not those exact words. 😆

Shradha, let them have picture #4 - We can share Arjun. 
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saomom

You took the words right out of my mouth!    Oh.....wait.....   Maybe not those exact words. 😆

Shradha, let them have picture #4 - We can share Arjun. 

🤣

Oooh … Women you crack me up big time.  

In the end, you are the owner of your own imagination.  We can have whatever we want manifested.

Limitations live only in our minds.  Nevertheless, if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.  You see things; and you say, why?  However, I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"

Originally posted by: saomom

I have to admit, I'm shocked that John doesn't have more votes.  But looky, looky!  My Arjun is doing well!😆

well i think most of the girls here like a manly man,
and even though John and Arjun are fairly similar in their physical looks,
John seems slightly more feminine than Arjun, dunno why 😆

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

well i think most of the girls here like a manly man,
and even though John and Arjun are fairly similar in their physical looks,
John seems slightly more feminine than Arjun, dunno why 😆

Oh wow....me and my cousin were having the same convo today....On why AR makes a better rockstar then John....John does has soft features....compared to the all-male looks of AR!!😍

Originally posted by: jazzerette

Oh wow....me and my cousin were having the same convo today....On why AR makes a better rockstar then John....John does has soft features....compared to the all-male looks of AR!!😍

John has a perpetually pained look.. like someone gave him a wedgie and he just can't adjust it...  don't get me wrong... I love the guy, but it still remains that this is what is going on with him ;)
nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sridevi27

There's also a great Japanese one - it's a bit weird though, but the Japanese always think outside the box ;)  - it's called Kimi Wan Petto.  That one is also on aznv.tv

-Devi

I watched the Japanese drama Kimi Wan Petto.......it is definitely outside the box. So diametrically opposite to all the lakorns I've been watching the past few days. I really liked one of the dialogs in the end....It may become a totally new kind of relationship.  

Originally posted by: nikipuki

I watched the Japanese drama Kimi Wan Petto.......it is definitely outside the box. So diametrically opposite to all the lakorns I've been watching the past few days. I really liked one of the dialogs in the end....It may become a totally new kind of relationship.  

Yea.. there's something about their relationship that's so genuine, earnest, sweet, and weird ALL at the same time.

Weekend's here.  You need to watch MARS now :)
nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yea.. there's something about their relationship that's so genuine, earnest, sweet, and weird ALL at the same time.

Weekend's here.  You need to watch MARS now :)

hmmm.....just started to watch....its 20 episodes......oh dear.......not going to get much done this weekend.......😳

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

John has a perpetually pained look.. like someone gave him a wedgie and he just can't adjust it...  don't get me wrong... I love the guy, but it still remains that this is what is going on with him ;)

@bold  🤣 🤣 

Thanks for the explanation.  I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but you've described it beautifully.
blueangel1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Devi,

I am actually watching meteor garden again after a long time and I see what you meant, Jerry is growing on me more this time.

And yeah, those were the same reason I did not vote for John 😆

Khushi