Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
what is confirmed?..anu..fan page?..
just now saw the repeat nd appreciate Karen's imagination 😆 omg !! the lady / girl boss 🤣 with taht accent .... supposed to be brit but turned out ridiculously silly 🤣 I have a hunch I think she already likes Manav the way she ws staring at his back 😈 poor Mannu 😆
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tiya , i had the same thought regarding the first scene .. the "normalcy" of that scene was ridiculous to say the least ..
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lunza

tiya , i had the same thought regarding the first scene .. the "normalcy" of that scene was ridiculous to say the least ..

it was atrocious.. i mean how did the CVs have the guts to come-up with such a ridiculous scene???
and why doesnt vinod know about jaywant and his manhandling???
one more thing the CVs are so kharoos m sure they planned for days how to make Manav look atrocious nd finally did it 😡 Manav looked like a darwaan then a waiter 😔
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tiya , if there is one thing I am absolutely sure of is that ' Pride comes before a fall' , I have seen it happen around me all the time in reall ife and I am sure that in this fictional drama this is what they are showing . Madam Varsha is getting herself for the big fall..One can only pity such losers ....
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
varsha is gonna fall hard and get hurt real bad ... and as usual ArMan are going to take care of her ..
I wonder if satish is also going to be there for her .. or has he had enough ?
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She makes fun of archana .. she  cannot even dream of the joy Archana experiences every day in her life .
Archan has the ability of extracting whatever joy she can from her life and now with Manav with her ...She is in seventh heaven ..Did yo usee how she was reacting  to his every touch .....The girl was floating in clouds ..
Varsha with her rude behaviour and her attitude cannot experienc even 10 % of the happiness that Archu is surrounded with in that 10 by 10 kholi ....
her hairdo ws weird too 🤣 gosh I cant stop thinking bout her 🤣
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

what is confirmed?..anu..fan page?..

the score is confirmed. Anki herself posted on her personal FB a/c.