Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Seriously Lunza, what you had for dinner๐Ÿคฃ  Hilarious post ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  He needs to be his own boss but even then, his employeesThe guy needs to be demagnetized. These attractions will not be good.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
when i am all serious , you think i am hilarious .. when i try to be all funny .. nobody even bothers pressing the like button ๐Ÿ˜ญ
star_wars thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

when i am all serious , you think i am hilarious .. when i try to be all funny .. nobody even bothers pressing the like button ๐Ÿ˜ญ

You serious dear๐Ÿ˜•  Well always be like this, serious๐Ÿ˜ƒ
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol... the like button comment .. i was kidding guys .. i am feeling silly now ... ๐Ÿค”
karen , i was kidding .. i am in a funny mood today ..

rightchoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My vote is for Manav. He is determined grow up on his own...even at finding job...bravo!!! Even at this state of life style, he manages to find time to spend with his wife...!

I really hated Varsha today. She has lost all the decency to respect other human beings. First, she was commanding Dharmesh to give her lift as if he is her driver. She didn't have common courtesy to ask him for the help first. And secondly, she forgot where she grew up for past 25 yrs and taunting Archana for living in 10x10 koli. What a moron she is...she grew up in a home little better than this koli where all the three sister shared a room.. Her 'money' arrogance  is oozing out from her...Where is Sulochana's sanskar now? 

One should grow up but not forget the path they traversed.

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My mum watched PR at 9.....and is now watching its repeat. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ

star_wars thumbnail

lol... the like button comment .. i was kidding guys .. i am feeling silly now ... ๐Ÿค”
karen , i was kidding .. i am in a funny mood today ..

Sweating, relieved!!!! I was just about to pm you. 
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ArMan scene was so thhanda๐Ÿ˜’ ..why r u guys so excited..it seemed like even Sushita were not very interested in enacting the scene..he didnt even kiss her on the cheek..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rightchoice

My vote is for Manav. He is determined grow up on his own...even at finding job...bravo!!! Even at this state of life style, he manages to find time to spend with his wife...!

I really hated Varsha today. She has lost all the decency to respect other human beings. First, she was commanding Dharmesh to give her lift as if he is her driver. She didn't have common courtesy to ask him for the help first. And secondly, she forgot where she grew up for past 25 yrs and taunting Archana for living in 10x10 koli. What a moron she is...she grew up in a home little better than this koli where all the three sister shared a room.. Her 'money' arrogance  is oozing out from her...Where is Sulochana's sanskar now? 

One should grow up but not forget the path they traversed.

Great post .Yes Manav was great today ..First he is detremined to make it on his on and then he is also making it up for all the lost times with his wife .
the man looks so happy these days ...it's very nice .Love the tender way he handles his wife ..No wonder  she hates Jaywant rane so much ...

About Varsha ..Well, pride comes before fall na , so I guess she is getting herslef ready for the great fall...
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

no but i really laughed at this comment of yours!