Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: piya_10

one more thing the CVs are so kharoos m sure they planned for days how to make Manav look atrocious nd finally did it 😡 Manav looked like a darwaan then a waiter 😔

i too thought the same....the black suit that the manager was wearing was so nice....i was expecting manav to wear something similar. but alas. 

Definitely don't want manav to be seen like that in front of the insulting gang. 

neither we get intellectual treat nor visual treat. uff. ðŸ˜¡
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

but i'm not getting one thing..wats the use of showing varsha,vaishali suffering in the coming epis cos ArMan will help dem at any cost and dey'll be thankful to dem and again if dey face any probs dey wont be dere wid the persons whose moral support dey need the most..

i really feel sad seeing such things between siblings :( 

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Tiya , if there is one thing I am absolutely sure of is that ' Pride comes before a fall' , I have seen it happen around me all the time in reall ife and I am sure that in this fictional drama this is what they are showing . Madam Varsha is getting herself for the big fall..One can only pity such losers ....

i agree with you.. but here varsha has been given a nice mattress in the form of satish, archana, manav that even if she falls, nothing happens to her..
she aborts, her family kicks her out, Archana brings her home, manav convinces satish to forgive her!!
she insults manav, her parents tell evryone to keep quiet and manav himself wont say anything..
satish, is a manipulator. He KNOWS how Varsha is, he ignores her, and pushes her around..
so reallly, nothing happens to VARSHA
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol. manav is definitely going to be insulted .. but i cant imagine the amount of ribbing sushant is going to be subjected to by the rest of the cast .. 🤣 ..
this is one "on the sets" segment i would have loved to watch...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Varsha and vaishali's track is predictable .The only track I am not sure of what will happen is the one with jaywant Rane.That could cause trouble between the love birds ...
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lunza

lol. manav is definitely going to be insulted .. but i cant imagine the amount of ribbing sushant is going to be subjected to by the rest of the cast .. 🤣 ..
this is one "on the sets" segment i would have loved to watch...

i think dere'll be a segment for monday epi as it is a 1 1/2 hr special episode..wish dey shoot for it ASAP
^^ who wouldnt want trouble like jaywant rane in their lives?? he spices up PR.. gives zor ka jhatka to manav...

Dostana track between jaywant and manav🤣 jaywant to manav:" shut up and bounce baby.."🤣
Jaywant dancing on shut up n bounce baby in Shilpa style nd Manav giving those hot looks riding a bike 🤣
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh no,  the  girls have lost it again .....🤪
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ seriously the guy scenes in this show rock !!! crackling chemistry and much more intensilty than the scenes with the gals ...
mahesh , sushant , anurag , sumit , the guy playing ajit , .. i really miss the factory scenes between these five guys so much ...
i sometimes find vinod kinda the odd one out .. whiny and wimpy..