Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: samFan

1 out of 20 is an awesome score......  hahahaha.......Such a cute score 1 out of 20...... lol 

Yes definitely much better than 0 out of 20 😛 
I think Anuradha has completely missed the plot. Pooja probably has seen english version of this show so kind of knows how to control the game.

I guess before game started, Anuradha n Rajiv must have collectively come up with their strategy to handlethis  new game. I think Anu was trying to spend first four days just assessing the situations and list down all Pooja's flaws. She was basically hell-bent on trying to prove that she is better mom than Pooja. I think Pooja's instructions were also bit confusing for her. She thought that maids do everything and all she has to is supervise them. When she entered the house, she probably did not like Aliya n her friends dancing to that loud music. That must have led her to believe that kids are out of control. Later she was given that spicy sauce ?  by kids  which wasn't a pleasant sight either !  I would blame Rajiv as well for all this. Rajiv comes as dominant hubby so he must have brainwashed Anu about their strategy !

When pooja asked Rajiv to make tea for her once in a way ..did you notice how pissed off he was 😳

Now pooja was able to convice Rajiv for playgroup and getting maid in the house.  I doubt if Rajiv will entertain the same request from Anuradha. 

I mean if the kid is in playgroup and you have a maid to help, them imagine Anu will also get good time to organize herself. I think Anu comes from a lower middle class background !

As far as Anu waking up at 3 pm ??? hmmm ....i think for the first time she was sleeping in a luxury bed. She really needed that sleep ! And probably she thoght maids will take care of kids breakfast early in the morning !

This is not pro-anu post but as a said in original post, there is no point in comparing Pooja n Anu. 😊

Laddu Vs Chapati for breakfast 😆 

I think that was debatable.  The chapati was from last night's  leftover food ordered from restaurant I guess 😕  Not everyone would prefer that for breakfast specially for kids 😳   I've seen some families who do not prefer to eat leftover food next day or they don't even prefer any frozen food . That probably does not sound healthy for them !

I don't think Anu gives her kid Laddu every day !  It was bad editing that probably gave us that impression

Edited by .Arjun - 13 years ago
Good post Arjun, I was waiting for someone to come up with a defense of Anuradha :)

I think in Anuradha's case there were a lot of factors playing against her. Lack of exposure, her own insecurities, inability to understand that the cameras would go and pry into the smallest nooks and crannies of her home. All of these can be discounted for.

But what about her own kid? He is being spoiled instead of learning discipline. He is still at the age where he has to learn his alphabet but he's unable to cope. He's being given unhealthy eating habits. And most importantly he does not have any friends of his own age. All these are important for the proper development of a child.

While Anuradha might have been overwhelmed in Pooja's house, and her husband might be dominating her regarding how the house has to be run - It hink it is she who's not in favor of sending her children to a play-school. Becoz as soon as Pooja gave that suggestion, Rajiv leapt at it and said "main to chahata hoon, ki yeh play-school mein jaaye"
Laddoo

A lot of north-indian homes still rely on Laddoos and mathris for the kids breakfast and snacks. And these same homes frown upon "baasi khaana" quite possible Rajiv and Anuradha are still locked in that mentality and have not really adopted the modern lifestyle with its heavy emphasis on nutrition and hygiene et al.
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
If Rajeev and Anuradha game plan was to show Pooja as bad mom then Anu strategy going about it was totally wrong. Anu should know that behaving the way she did with kids is not going to make her a good mom than Pooja. Really surprised the way she behave with them, I mean what was she thinking???

How can a child be in school and be in playgroup as the same time. Regular school starts after playgroup. So if the child is already going to school which is obvious from his marks then why playgroup or did Pooja wanted to say tuition?

I highly doubt that Rajiv will keep his promise made to Pooja when Anuradha is back. 😕

Lunch at 3 pm.. well yes why did not the maids prepare the food??? Why did they wait for Anu to get up and tell them the menu.. Surely if kids are hungry they will make whatever they want as they ask kids for the menu as it is. Something is fishy here.. Guess just to add masala... kids might have had breakfast and lunch before that.. lol... but for the show sake 3 pm bol diya.. 😉

Nahi yaar lot of these playgroups have come up recently. Basically little kids come home early by 12pm or so from school. Now for working moms, it becomes difficult to manage. SO we have these playgroups, where the kids are taken after the school-hours. They could be immediately after school or somewhat later around 3-5 pm so that gives the mothers time to relax as well as one more avenue for kids to interact with their peers.

Originally posted by: ppurva

But what about her own kid? He is being spoiled instead of learning discipline. He is still at the age where he has to learn his alphabet but he's unable to cope. He's being given unhealthy eating habits. And most importantly he does not have any friends of his own age. All these are important for the proper development of a child.

While Anuradha might have been overwhelmed in Pooja's house, and her husband might be dominating her regarding how the house has to be run - It hink it is she who's not in favor of sending her children to a play-school. Becoz as soon as Pooja gave that suggestion, Rajiv leapt at it and said "main to chahata hoon, ki yeh play-school mein jaaye"

Yes you are right 😛  Completely agree with @ red  .  I wasn't defending Anu but was trying to see things from Anu's perspective. Anu has long way  to go to be a successful mom. 😳

About play-school ...yeah ? but overall Rajiv appeared bit dominating to me ...the way he was upset with Pooja for stepping out to get grocery while he was busy in Pooja. And yeah, we can NOT hold only mom accountable for kids mental and education groW*H. Rajiv has to play his role too na !!  If kid is getting 1 out of 20, what is Rajiv doing ? 

And as Rajiv himself said it was " Ghar ki murgi Daal barabar "   ....Rajiv himself needs to respect his wife too !  I don't think he helps her in kitchen.  Rajiv basically was trying to chance maroing with Pooja (since she is a celeb)

And moreover that stupid friend of Rajiv ...who came as watchmen first and then milkman i guess ?? He was saying purani memsaab bahot gaaliya deti hain .........that was again putting Anu in bad light for no reason.

Edited by .Arjun - 13 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nahi yaar lot of these playgroups have come up recently. Basically little kids come home early by 12pm or so from school. Now for working moms, it becomes difficult to manage. SO we have these playgroups, where the kids are taken after the school-hours. They could be immediately after school or somewhat later around 3-5 pm so that gives the mothers time to relax as well as one more avenue for kids to interact with their peers.

Oh I think those are called day care center.. as playgroup is where the child goes and learn few things which are age appropriate and play and mix with other kids. But as far as I know in playgroups there are no marks given but in schools they are given, so may be Rajiv's child is going to a school. And after play group, schools starts. And if it is for after school hours where kids go then they are called day care centers. In US etc day care center play play games, take various activities and make then learn a few things but in India day care is only for looking after the child where the child spends his day along with other kids.

After today's episode it seems Pooja meant tuition from her talks though she still was saying playgroup for that.

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nahi re... The name might have been coined recently, but the concept has been there forever. When I was a kid, I remember my mom and her frnds taking all us kids out to parks or other places everyday, and they took turns too. Like if my mom takes all f us out today, then tmrow someone else would. That ways they got enough time to relax and also not worry abt us. It's only with recent times, that professionals are appointed to do this work exclusively ðŸ˜•