ME epi#1 : Lights ! Camera ! Action !

Posted: 13 years ago
LMAO 😆

Just finished watching ME -epi#1 . Interesting concept of course but very high chance that some parts were scripted. The show editing is no better than BB. (probably same editors are working for this show now ! ) 😳 . We were shown 4 days of footage in mere 45 min and that covered two different families. Looks like cameramen were following them everywhere 😆

For the sake of discussion, we should probably assume that everything shown is real.

There is no point in comparing pooja n anuradha as these two women are from different backgrounds. Pooja Bedi  comes as a very smart n confident woman. I've met her once in person and she is equally impressive in real life. Raju guy is bit irritating, i was surprised that he is stand-up comedian.😕  Anuradha was confused department 😕

I liked the way Aliya was defending her mother. I think Pooja's kids do respect mom and stand up for her 👍🏼  On the other hand, Rajiv needs to  pay more attention to his kid's studies . His scores were impressive (1 out of 20) 😆  but hey my scores weren't too different in school days 😳

Overall impression is that show will be interesting going forward ! ...

Aapka kya khayal hain bhai log ?
😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok to begin with, Pooja Bedi is definitely a much more organised woman... We can safely assume that's it's bcoz of er demanding profession. And this was clearly visible in her household, be it her kids or her maids...Everything was organised. Her kids not only stood up for her, but were also very respectful towards Anuradha. Aaliya raised her voice only when she could take it no more. And coming to the mischief, arre kaunse bacche mischief nahi karte 😆

On the other hand, Anuradha is a normal housewife. Her life revolved around her husband all this while, and that was perfectly reflected in Raju's attitude. It was all about Raju n His Son...Not even once did he mention "For My wife", but I am glad how he atleast agreed to Pooja's rules that would make his wife's life a bit easy.... Yash definitely looked like a pampered kid, maybe bcoz he's the only kid, and he needs lot of disciplining 😕
Edited by axeion - 13 years ago
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Rajiv Nigam was trying to tell his son not to listen to Pooja... wow.

Having laddu for breakfast sounds more like what Ekta would do 😆 😆
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitz17

Rajiv Nigam was trying to tell his son not to listen to Pooja... wow.

Having laddu for breakfast sounds more like what Ekta would do 😆 😆

I don't like laddu...Talk abt chocolates, and I might do that 😳
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: axeion

I don't like laddu...Talk abt chocolates, and I might do that 😳

Exactly, be it laddu or chocolates 😆 😆

@Radha.. she was more interested in Pooja's life and lifestyle than the people she was supposed to take care of... I was 😆 when she picked on paintings, discipline n dinner sets.

I felt that the show was edited in Pooja's favor.
Edited by nitz17 - 13 years ago
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitz17

Exactly, be it laddu or chocolates 😆 😆

@Radha.. she was more interested in Pooja's life and lifestyle than the people she was supposed to take care of... I was 😆 when she picked on paintings, discipline n dinner sets.

I felt that the show was edited in Pooja's favor.

Chocolates are healthier 😡😆

@Radha, that's probably true.... Maybe it was in Pooja's contract 😆

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Okay umm...overall interesting concept and episode...if we assume its not scripted,

Pooja definitely comes across as a more mature, organized and neat woman. Whereas to the contrast, Anuradha just wanted to enjoy the luxury prove that she is a better mom that Pooja, which unfortunately she's not. I had a whole different opinion before the episode started about these 2 women and it was changed by the time episode ended..

If the kids are organized by time-table, what problem does Anuradha have? Thats why Yash has been getting 1/12 and 0/10. I loved how Aaliyah back answered Anuradha, she had no right to question Pooja's motherhood ablities like this. Like Aaliyah said, she hasn't met her so can't judge her.

Coming to Rajiv Nigam...he is better off at Comedy Circus 😆 He is a great comedian/actor but equally "irritated" person in life. Woh kehte hain na, chida hua aadmi...

Overall, this show looks appealing...A good episode will be Dolly Bindra swapping houses with Shweta Tiwari 😉
Yuvian_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awwwwieeee Dharmesh Sir 😛 Happy to see you here.....😃

OKay,well the first episode was very very intresting...

i also think that Pooja was more confident ...obviously because she is a celeb...

I guess Anuradha was very rude to all of them..She was jealous of Pooja 
Pooja was just great..she was doing all the households ....
I think Anuradha thought that its a celeb's house and all the servants are there so they will handle everything..

I liked Pooja more thaN Anuradha

I guess Rajeev was wrong too...
I can eat a staleTandoori Roti of last night but the kid can't eat a roti made 30 mins ago...hahaha😆
this is not possible...
and eating a Laddu with milk ...hahahha 😆
16Mahi16 thumbnail

I don't understand what's wrong with having paintings and a nice dinning set at home. I call that beautifying and not showing off. I mean if someone can afford such stuff, why not?

I'm quite disgusted with rajeev's wife's attitude and especially the way she treated the domestic helper.
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just now finished watching first episode..

Concept is really interesting. I too like the way pooja was handling everything at rajiiv's house whereas anuradha failed in almost all the departments except enjoying her 7 days paid vacation.😆

Jotting down some things I noticed in the episode...

Rajiv's house is indeed unclean and messy. (thick layer of dust on frames,Fridge). His kid has a laddu in the breakfast 😃. I mean who does that? Atleast kids ko to healthy khana dena chahiye..
When rajiiv was going through yash's books, it looked like he is doing it for the first time and never really knew about his progress. Anuradha was trying to manipulate the caretaking maid, so she blurts out something against pooja.  Looked like she is here with only one Agenda..."To prove Pooja a failed mom."😆 I mean, why the hell she is interested in all that...just enjoy ur time in ur Dream House and apna rasta napo na yaar... Poojas kids were respectful towards her but in turn she was very rude to them.

comparatively I liked pooja'a attitude towards yash and rajiv. She somehow managed to make rajiv realize his responsibilities in the house. Rajiv is quite an irritated person in personal life...Keeps on cribbing at evrything possible. And his kid seriously needs some discipline lessons.

Overall Pooja deserves a 👏 and ⭐️ for her organized behaviour.

BTW, I liked Yash's reaction when rajiv was flirting with pooja.😆