ME epi#1 : Lights ! Camera ! Action ! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I could've forgiven Anuradha everything and found excuses for her behaviour about almost anything, what I can't digest is the way she was trying to create trouble between the kids.

Why was she bhadkaaoing Omar against Aaliya's friends and loud music? Arre baccho ko toh apni insecurities se bahir rakho.
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The episode made an interesting watch though miss few parts.

Pooja and Radha are two different individuals with completely contrasting lifestyles.

Pooja was able to adjust in the Nigam household whereas Radha even though there was not much work to do failed miserably.

Sometimes it does happen that when a person is put in a situation or place which he or she is not used too, gets nervous or overwhelmed. In Radha's case she was in awe of her surrounding i.e. Pooja's house and hence was uncomfortable to begin with, not her fault.

Though after settling in she could have try to adjust and run the Bedi household as it was not much tasking as everything in there is so organized that she only needs to give orders and everything would have been done by the household help. Instead she started to bring out faults where none existed. She wanted Bedi household to be like a house and not a hotel as she put it but she forgot that not all the people in this world live like she does. Every household and family is different and for them is their home only.

Pooja on the other hand adjusted extremely well and try to manage the house with the circumstances she was put in which were again totally different from hers. She just stated what she did not like to Rajiv and how she felt it should be.

And yes as someone said I too felt that may be the show was made to look in favour of Pooja  but then again why would Nigams make themselves look bad to the world?

There are a few people who do not know how to get work out of paid help. I've seen quite a few of my cousins like that. They do not know how to instruct and appreciate helpers. Perhaps thats why Rajiv's house does not have a full-time maid. He is after all quite successful and can afford to pay for it. Perhaps Anuradha does not want a maid as then she would not be able to justify her time - din bhar kya kiya :)
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta01

The episode made an interesting watch though miss few parts.

Pooja and Radha are two different individuals with completely contrasting lifestyles.

Pooja was able to adjust in the Nigam household whereas Radha even though there was not much work to do failed miserably.

Sometimes it does happen that when a person is put in a situation or place which he or she is not used too, gets nervous or overwhelmed. In Radha's case she was in awe of her surrounding i.e. Pooja's house and hence was uncomfortable to begin with, not her fault.

Though after settling in she could have try to adjust and run the Bedi household as it was not much tasking as everything in there is so organized that she only needs to give orders and everything would have been done by the household help. Instead she started to bring out faults where none existed. She wanted Bedi household to be like a house and not a hotel as she put it but she forgot that not all the people in this world live like she does. Every household and family is different and for them is their home only.

Pooja on the other hand adjusted extremely well and try to manage the house with the circumstances she was put in which were again totally different from hers. She just stated what she did not like to Rajiv and how she felt it should be.

And yes as someone said I too felt that may be the show was made to look in favour of Pooja  but then again why would Nigams make themselves look bad to the world?

Radha is one responsible adult. She is a housewife with a kid and she definitely knows how to handle the household. she didnt have to learn anything new.. she just had to follow the rulebook. thats it. there wasnt any reason to get nervous and so. She must have encountered so many such houses as she is the wife of a person who belongs to entertainment indusrty. I think she just wanted to enjoy her vacation wihtout any distractions. Actually I thought she would be able to pull it off easily whereas pooja will fail miserably given the fact that she is a homemaker. but what happened is exactly opposite. 

Originally posted by: Rhea16

I don't understand what's wrong with having paintings and a nice dinning set at home. I call that beautifying and not showing off. I mean if someone can afford such stuff, why not?

I'm quite disgusted with rajeev's wife's attitude and especially the way she treated the domestic helper.

Anuradha took two decisions that really had me seething at her - one she tries to fire the maid, and secondly in today's episode they might show - she tried to stop the tuition classes for the kids. This woman seems to be hell-bent on making Pooja's life miserable and causing maximum damage where it would hurt.

There are some people, who see others and are inspired to move up to their level. There are others who want to pull down others who seem to be doing well in to the same rut that they are trapped in. Anuradha seems to belong to the latter category. Instead of taking inspiration from Pooja, she wants to make Poooja's life a hell.
-Sneha25- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppurva

Anuradha took two decisions that really had me seething at her - one she tries to fire the maid, and secondly in today's episode they might show - she tried to stop the tuition classes for the kids. This woman seems to be hell-bent on making Pooja's life miserable and causing maximum damage where it would hurt.

There are some people, who see others and are inspired to move up to their level. There are others who want to pull down others who seem to be doing well in to the same rut that they are trapped in. Anuradha seems to belong to the latter category. Instead of taking inspiration from Pooja, she wants to make Poooja's life a hell.

Agreed... By all means she just wants to prove that her way of life is simply the best.
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sbanik

Radha is one responsible adult. She is a housewife with a kid and she definitely knows how to handle the household. she didnt have to learn anything new.. she just had to follow the rulebook. thats it. there wasnt any reason to get nervous and so. She must have encountered so many such houses as she is the wife of a person who belongs to entertainment indusrty. I think she just wanted to enjoy her vacation wihtout any distractions. Actually I thought she would be able to pull it off easily whereas pooja will fail miserably given the fact that she is a homemaker. but what happened is exactly opposite. 

I did not say that she was nervous to handle the household. I meant she was in awe of Pooja house and the material things in it. Though being a housewife and having a kid does not entitled a person to know how to run a household efficiently. 😆 It depends upon person to person. 😳 And yes she had just to follow the rulebook, that I agree.

She may be the wife of a person who belongs to entertainment industry but not necessary that she could have visited many celebrities homes. In fact Rajiv being in the field might not even have visited so many celebrities homes as he has just begun his career and not that well known unlike Johny Lever. Also his own house is not like a celebrity house. Radha's comments on dining set, she being in awe of each and everything in Pooja's house and labelling Pooja's house as a hotel indicates that she does not feel that as a home. She was overwhelmed by Pooja's house decoration, furniture mostly everything hence the nervousness to start with, which I felt was understandable.

But as she settled in she would have run it nicely as she just had to follow the rule book as everything is so organized in P's house.
-Sneha25- thumbnail

I did not say that she was nervous to handle the household. I meant she was in awe of Pooja house and the material things in it. Though being a housewife and having a kid does not entitled a person to know how to run a household efficiently. 😆 It depends upon person to person. 😳 And yes she had just to follow the rulebook, that I agree.

She may be the wife of a person who belongs to entertainment industry but not necessary that she could have visited many celebrities homes. In fact Rajiv being in the field might not even have visited so many celebrities homes as he has just begun his career and not that well known unlike Johny Lever. Also his own house is not like a celebrity house. Radha's comments on dining set, she being in awe of each and everything in Pooja's house and labelling Pooja's house as a hotel indicates that she does not feel that as a home. She was overwhelmed by Pooja's house decoration, furniture mostly everything hence the nervousness to start with, which I felt was understandable.

But as she settled in she would have run it nicely as she just had to follow the rule book as everything is so organized in P's house.

Now I agree with you dearie.... 👍🏼
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ppurva

There are a few people who do not know how to get work out of paid help. I've seen quite a few of my cousins like that. They do not know how to instruct and appreciate helpers. Perhaps thats why Rajiv's house does not have a full-time maid. He is after all quite successful and can afford to pay for it. Perhaps Anuradha does not want a maid as then she would not be able to justify her time - din bhar kya kiya :)

'How we treat a waiter and waitresses say a lot about us' or in this case the house maid.

It's hard to believe Radha didn't have any lighter moments with Pooja's family in these 4 days and was just plotting against Pooja. If whatever was shown was true then she is living a sad life.
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1 out of 20 is an awesome score......  hahahaha.......Such a cute score 1 out of 20...... lol