My "Thank You" Post *Finished* - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

we are pretty close haan... ahaan.... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.. thnx Chotu for tht awesome honour... and yes, we first met with ur article but our actual interaction started on the nominations thread.. where you nominated me for the Gyaani member of the forum... Actually, you were the first person who nominated me... 

And I love that song you have used for me... its a lovely song... and I can imagine only someone special for that song.. and that someone special is mentioned right below....

And the next time you say Biggest Arjun Fan.. you have to name me also.. otherwise... **stares and giving a devilish laugh**.. samajh gaye naa... hahahahahhaaaa..πŸ˜†

And I gonna come pretty sooner to the place you're living πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.. love you too chotu... and All the best.. Mera aashirwad sadah tumhari raksha karega..... Jeeta reh...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you so much Divya! Yes I will include you in Arjun's fan list next time although bohot lambi list hai! πŸ˜†
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MJHT4life

Now, first, I am going to talk about a very very creative member of the development teams. After looking at her projects, one is amazed with her ease and talent. Yes I am talking about Gagan! Now, I dont remember when I met her, but I do know she has rescued me a lot and has played a small role in bringing me away from "the dark side" 😲🀣 Gagan, I haven't talked to you a lot but I hope to become a better friend! Keep rocking! 😊

awww Chotu thats soo sweet of you to say
but i am confused Which Dark Side? 🀣
well i would love to talk to you as well... i mostly live in the CC forum unlike Preeti who lives in this forum πŸ˜† but whenever you get the chance you are more than welcome to pop in chatclub πŸ˜ƒ
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yup we w'll always try to remain good buddies ...........
till the time i used to call u mjht4life u was a really talented n 
humble person to me who definitely should continue 
his projects ............. πŸ˜Š
but the day u told me to call u chotu i entered ur buddy list in true sense 
the buddy list on which u really can rely on ........πŸ€—
thank u so much for liking my posts πŸ˜ƒ
u toooooo r good in ur posts so keep writing πŸ˜ƒ
aashizin thumbnail
OMG chotu πŸ€— i am short of words yar u made me so senty with this post πŸ€— its meas lot  to us yar , u r full of life and i always find u very nice honest and pure person gosh u won't come till 24 th it will be seriously sad thing for us , i saw u describing ur gratitude and wishes on mjht award thread with full of masti πŸ˜† u said it true after mjht our forum's all members r reason to make us stick here with their wonderful thoughts and posts , and don't worry we will always remain friends like this hon and ya when u will be back u have to start one article 's project abt wonderful friendship of mjht forum members πŸ˜³ 

i just love vm it was wonderful πŸ‘ i can't believe it one show give us wonderful friends on this forum , i will def miss u hon do come back soon πŸ€—
Edited by aashizin - 13 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Okay, now to the great Mother India herself. 😲🀣 She is intelligent, sophisticated, and is truly the central moderator for this forum, although some, including me, are sometimes frightened by her. πŸ˜• Yes, this is Preeti! So Preeti I don't know you that well and all that I know of you has came from stalking you πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£ I think you probably already know that about me. 🀣 But I must say my early experiences with you have been quite horrifying. 😭 You probably don't remember this, but I have contributed to your huge dustbin at many points in the past 😲🀣. When I first joined forums I created a series of unsubstantial topics like comparisons and already posted articles. I still remember when I logged on to check up on things, there would be a lock next to my topic and you wold be the last post and your last word would be "CLOSED". 😭 And then my heart would break. πŸ₯Ί 🀣No offense but I did think you were quite mean at first 😲. BUT, that was before I read the rules, and after I read them, I understood why there were all closed 😳. And then I was the good little boy and has good posts. πŸ˜† But then you never came and checked up on my behavior and how I improved! 😑🀣 No no I know you're busy but puraane dusbin customers ko kabhi kabhi hi hello bolna chahiye 🀣🀣 Preeti, I think you are an amazing and efficent person. No one could run this forum as smoothly and successfully as you can. 😳 I hope we can become closer friends in the future and I hope you keep running this forum with charisma and diligence. 😊

Yours truly
Chotu πŸ˜ƒ

OMG
Itni taareef ...
Itni taareef ... Itni Tareef *gets Emotional* Kabhi kissi ne nahii ki meri. I am actually thinking Should i feel PROUD or should i run behind you with a danda for making me badnaam here😑 This is the perfect Eg. of "Bakre ko halal karne se pehle achche se khilaya pilaya jata hai" You just did that while u started it and by the time u come to the End you just took a 360degree turn😑Itni Buri hun kya?πŸ˜†
But nevertheless .... all that I did was part of My Duty here and nothing personal against anyone. Deffo you guys are bound to get offended by my actions and i shall aplogise for that but trust me all that was done by the Mod Preeti. And i dont keep any grudges against anyone here. But yaar it was seriously Fun to read this
🀣🀣🀣

And deffo we can be Friends infact I know u through Sid as he told me about youπŸ˜† so let me Introduce myself here for YouπŸ˜†
Salaam Namastey
I am Preeti
Staying in India, Occupation - Working & my Hobbies are listening to Music. My Fav Actors are Salman Khan, Rajeev Khandelwal, Rati Pandey, Arjun Bijlani and Aamir Khan. Currently am not doing anything but enjoying my Life and Time here with some of my Old Friends

Aur kuch janna hai? tho puch lo
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Okay also have to say ...... My Closest and Best Buddy here is Gagan and all that I am today is due to her Support😳 You have no clue how much of my bakwas has she heardπŸ˜†
Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awwwww... Thank you soooo much chotu (can i call you that πŸ˜† ) for remembering me as sid's friend... 🀣  😎 I am glad that you remember me and thats soo sweet of you that you included me in your post.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  We will wait fir your comeback.. πŸ˜›
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
my reply in red.........😎

Meri next dost bhi kaafi khaas hai. She is probably the biggest Arjun fan that I know, and that I will talk about later. ..nw u can remove tht "probably" from ur sentence...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....as nw i am officially d biggest AB fan......😎
😎😎😎.......n i loveeeeeee to say tht wid immense proud..........

She is smart, talented, kind, and sophisticated. .......aww chotu....i loveeeed these barsaat of appreciations on me.......mera dil garden garden ho gaya.....🀣
🀣.....

Yes, I am talking about nikki028, one of my closest companions here. ...n chotu u r also one of my vry vry gud frnz cum my mst fav bhai out here.....πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—.....

I remember the first time we met we didn't instantly become friends. But she was also someone who commented on my "Upset" post where Yamini posted as well. Later, however, I met her when I came across her post about how Arjun accepted her wonderful gift. Looking at it, I was like, she is crazy! 🀣.........ohh so our 2nd meetin ws at Gift thread of mine??i 4gt tht...bt i did remember our 1st meetin in ur thread....tht time ur id ws "sabstarone"....c hw powerful is my memory.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰....

But I definitely knew right then and there that she was very talented and extraordinary. After that, I added her and then scrapped her with a greeting saying that she was "AB ki dost" πŸ˜†. ...yea u were d 1st one to address me n probably d last one....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....to say i am AB ki dost.....n thtsy i replied to u coz i ws really wonderin at tht "apparently new" tag 4me tht time..."AB ki Dost" by u....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³......

That's when our conversation began, where she was the first one to actually know that I was a boy. She was the first one to call me chotu! πŸ˜³ I know she was very happy that day as I still remember she excitedly wiped off "khushi ke aason" πŸ€£ Aur phir after, we kept talking and chatting. ...omgggg u even remember my melodramatic lines???😲😲😲.....gosh u hv also such powerful memory...jst like me......😎🀣.......bt i ws indeed happy tht time to get a 1st n foremost BHAI in mjht forum....n thtsy khushi ke aansoo came tht time....
🀣🀣.......

When I posted my first project, a MJHT Honoring VM, which I will share with you all later, she was the first to comment and praise it, which I still appreciate today. 😳...chotu i hv alwz appreciated talent...n when it comes to my frnz...i gv xtra support n appreciation vich may help them to do more n more in future....n i really really loved ur pic vm tht time......so u deserved all those....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘......

After that, she supported me in every step and everything I did in the forum, as I respected her opinion greatly and always will. ..u r my bhai,chotu....so its my haq to be wid u in all ur ventures...πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—..........n i am really glad to knw u hv givn me this much importance in ur life.....

I value Nikki as a sister because not only has she always encouraged me, but I credit her for introducing me to the forum and she helped me get involved and gave me a boost....omg chotu nw this is somethin new to me.....😲😲.....i mean hw come i hv role in introducin u to d forum..kindly xplain tht in ur re-reply to me...nw or later.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.....

I can say with confidence that without her, I would not be what I am today here. 😳...aww glad to knw this also chotu...luv u....
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.........

My Nikki Di is also quite crazy, especially for Arjun. ...quite crazy??/😲😲....u shud hv said epitome crazyyyyyy........🀣
🀣🀣.......sheesh man hw cud u underestimate my craziness for AB evn aftr knwin me pretty well????......shame on u.....🀣🀣🀣🀣.........

So crazy, that when Arjun's new show promo was about to release and she didn't want to miss it, she took of from work! 🀣.........yea yea......jst for him i bunkd office....nt once....nt twice..bt quite a few times......🀣🀣🀣.....i myself hv lost count n donno wht all crazy things i hv did in d name of ARJUN BIJLANI.....🀣🀣🀣.....bt i dnt hv ny regret for doin all those...n wil continue to do all those jst for my Bijlani jee......☺️😍🀣🀣........

One thing that Nikki loves dearly though, is MJHT, which is why she also won the MARS award...
yes chotu.....i hv nevr evr loved a show lik i hv loved MJHT.....n thtsy i won d biggest MARS as well as Biggest MJHT fan awards......i feely vry happy n proud to bag these titles frm u all....😎......

We are all special to her, and this shows when she also took off work after being overwhelmed with all the forum awards πŸ˜†. ...yea another nth reason to vich i bunkd my office for nth time...
🀣🀣🀣.........

She is committed to giving MJHT a fantastic reputation. ...chotu...when i love somethin/some1 i love them to bits n wil do all tht things for them for their betterment...i hv alwz loved MJHT rite frm d beginnin....n when i joind IF n i gt to knw i cud also do somethin for d show i love lik nythin,i din hesitate....n thtsy i hv made soo many topics on many things related to MJHT esp related to.....u knw na wht i am talkin nw....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰....

I love pretty much everything about my Nikki Di due to her kindness,sincerity, and dedication to MJHT. ..aww chotu....am glad to knw u think like these abt me.....i am really touched...n i really mean it....**wipin off khushi ke aansoo....
🀣🀣🀣....**

Its hard to find dislikes in her, although a minor one is sometimes she is unresponsive when she is obsessed with Arjun. 🀣....oouch.....
🀣🀣🀣.......i dnt do tht deliberately chotu....bas ho jaata hai......lik this time also.....i am late in replyin to u...n uska reason is as usual indirectly related to Arjun....🀣🀣🀣........

The song I think of when I see her is without doubt "Munni Badnaam Hui" because we have made so many different versions of that 🀣🀣....i thot u wud dedicate Sheila Ki Jawani for me!!!..........chal koi baat nahi.....as i hv already a nickname(given by deepti_mohit)- "AKM aka Arjun Ki Munni".....this song wil suit me...
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣..........

I also think of the song "Suno Aisha" from Aisha because when I first met her, a lot of her pictures were of Sonam Kapoor, so maybe she is like her. 🀣...chotu i am nt all like Sonam Kapoor...na hi lookwise aur na hi characterwise...infact i am nt at all lik ny1...main main hoon...meri jaisi koi nahi.....lik me,main hi ek akeli piece hun iss duniya mein.....
🀣🀣🀣🀣.......

And of course, I think of her two favorite heros, Arjun and Shahrukh when I think of her...and vice versa too na???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Nikki Di, I know you already know this, but I love you so much and I hope you are always part of MJHT Forum and a significant part of my life here! πŸ€—πŸ€—
....i love u too chotu.....am really lucky to hv u as my bhai in my life...n i hope we will be in touch aage bhi....plz make acc in FB so tht future mein also v can stay connected....plzzzz.......nywz luv u loads chotu.....all d best for ur xams n will defo miss u.....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—........n i really wish to c u here in IF on my bday-28th feb....😳😳....

Here, I would also like to add in shivani1arti- Hey Shivani.. tu lagti hai nani! 🀣 Jk, we met when we were talking about the girl in Arjun's new show.. πŸ˜•πŸ€’ but yeah thats when we got acquainted. Hopefully we will become closer friends later! πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†....all the best for ur examsπŸ‘πŸΌ

though i don't rem when we met & wht we talked..but it's so sweet of u to mention meπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
yeah sure..we can become good friends later

ps: u earlier had that sabtv id?
Thank you everyone for such nice comments. I will reply to them in some point in time for sure, just dont know if I will have a lot of time now. Love you all!
Madam Preeti my comments are in blue πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

OMG
Itni taareef ...
Itni taareef ... Itni Tareef *gets Emotional*OMG Preeti Di can get emotional?! 😲🀣  Kabhi kissi ne nahii ki meri.Yay!πŸ˜ƒ  I am actually thinking Should i feel PROUD or should i run behind you with a danda for making me badnaam here😑 Why? πŸ˜²πŸ˜• Maine meri story batai iska matlab nahin ke sab ki story aisi hai 🀣This is the perfect Eg. of "Bakre ko halal karne se pehle achche se khilaya pilaya jata hai" Is it? πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ€£You just did that while u started it and by the time u come to the End you just took a 360degree turn😑Itni Buri hun kya?πŸ˜†Nahin isi liye i said at the end I was wrong.. you're not buri 😳😳
But nevertheless .... all that I did was part of My Duty here and nothing personal against anyone. I know that πŸ˜‰Deffo you guys are bound to get offended by my actions and i shall aplogise for that but trust me all that was done by the Mod Preeti. Its okay πŸ˜›And i dont keep any grudges against anyone here. But yaar it was seriously Fun to read this
🀣🀣🀣Im glad πŸ€£

And deffo we can be Friends infact I know u through Sid as he told me about youπŸ˜†Haan voh sab ko mere bare main batata hai lekin jab mujhe zaroorat hoti hai to nahin aata πŸ˜‘😑 so let me Introduce myself here for YouπŸ˜†
Salaam Namastey
I am Preeti
Staying in India, Occupation - Working & my Hobbies are listening to Music. My Fav Actors are Salman Khan, Rajeev Khandelwal, Rati Pandey, Arjun Bijlani and Aamir Khan. Currently am not doing anything but enjoying my Life and Time here with some of my Old Friends
You know I knew most of this from stalking your profile πŸ˜³πŸ€”πŸ€£

Aur kuch janna hai? tho puch lo
🀣🀣🀣🀣Haan puch loonga 🀣

Okay also have to say ...... My Closest and Best Buddy here is Gagan I know we all can tell πŸ˜‰and all that I am today is due to her Support😳 You have no clue how much of my bakwas has she heardπŸ˜† Dont know about thatbut since youre saying then ill agree πŸ˜†