My "Thank You" Post *Finished*

Posted: 13 years ago
Okay okay everyone first I want to make a confession: I have somewhat copied Nikki Di's idea πŸ€£
Sorry Nikki Di but I have also been wanting ot do this and your post gave me some motivation πŸ˜†

So everyone, with the awards over, people are a little confused on what is to happen of forum now that everything is "over". But really guys, nothing is over. I know that we all will always be here to keep this forum alive as long as we can. So everyone be jolly and keep creating interesting topics and let MJHT live and shine! πŸ˜›

With my finals around the corner, I will have to discipline myself and will have to stop using IF starting around Friday and I won't be back until the end of January (around the 24th) 😭 Longest time I will be away from you all but please wish me luck because I truly need it.

So I want to take this opportunity to go down my buddy list and acknowledge all of you who have been such great friends here. Here is the deal, I will go to each person [and it really depends on how much I know you] and write how I met you, what I like about you, what I dislike about you [if anything], song I think of when I talk to you/think of you [if I do..]. 😊 The people that I am closer to will be further down my list and I might stop and take breaks over time so bare with me πŸ˜†. But you all are special and you better be darn excited that I am writing stuff for you. 🀣[Note: There are some people on my list that I don't really know but I will try to write something about you] Actually change of plan. The following people are on my buddy list and are very cool and nice people [duh because they are on my list 🀣] but I just don't know enough about them to write about them, so they are getting mentioned for being my friends but they need to work on knowing me πŸ˜† and I need to work on knowing them πŸ˜•πŸ˜†:
Arjunlicious
arti4ever
Aastha_Mohit
Mayur-Arti_fan
rads14
Sajan -Soulmate S
Shaz_x
SonuRpatz_mayur

So we begin!

First, surbhij1 - Okay, don't get mad at me but I don't remember how me met. 🀣 But what I do know is that you are a super nice person and we started a brief scrap conversation. I don't have any dislikes related to you but over time as I get to know you maybe I will find something. 🀣Ditto for the song! πŸ˜‰ Thank you for being part of my buddy list and I hope that we become even better friends in the future! πŸ˜›

Second, sireeluvarti - Wow, I am really bad at remembering how I met people. 🀣But I do remember that you supported me in one of my first topics so thank you for that. I also have read many of your posts that are frustrated with CV's. That led me to vote for you for "most likely to not become a MJHT creative" πŸ˜ƒ Ok wait, I can explain! πŸ˜† My reason was simply that since you keep complaining about CV's you ovbiously dont think like them and are not likely to get hired, so that is why. 🀣But anyways, love your ideas and contributions to the forum and hopefully we can build a stronger friendship later. Thank you for your support! πŸ˜›

Next, charmee_sammy - Okay I know we had a brief conversation after your post about MJHT sets. Hope we can become better friends in the future!

Now, Mjhtfan_Mahima - Okay, I know that you have awesome YouTube videos cause I have watched them and we have mutual friends. Hope we can become great friends in the future! 😊

KaSHBaarish - I dont know how to the exact thing with select letters πŸ˜•πŸ˜† But anyways, we have had some mutual threads and conversations. You also wished me for my finals which I want to really say thank you to 😳. For some reason, I think of 'Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si' when I think of you. 🀣 because youre name has baarish and then you like kash and they did a dance on that. 🀣 But anyways, hope we can become even better friends in the future! πŸ˜ƒ

Next, -Annie-, First of all, you do some amazing work! πŸ‘ I have seen a lot of your projects. I think we became friends when you complemented my first article.Thank you so much for that! 😳 I hope we become closer friends! πŸ˜›

Now, ruexangel - I remember I met you when you contributed to my first article. I loved your answers, so thank you for that! πŸ‘ A lot of my article was your answers πŸ˜ƒ. Thank you for your efforts and hope we can become better friends!

Next, dmgmjht4ever - Hey! We met each other in the awards thread! You were saying that you finally found someone your age. 🀣 You got confused about what Nikki I was talking about 🀣. The song I think of when I see your posts is 'Khuda Jaane' because I think your picture is Rati and Arjun's sequence, right? Or am I wrong? πŸ˜• Anyhow, hopefully we will talk again soon! 😊

Now,
TheLioness - I met you.. when.. hmm 🀣 Sorry I can't remember. But anyways, I know I included you in my first article and then you commented so thank you! 😳 And then Deblina commented and called you sherni so secretly after that when I saw you I thought "Oh look, there is sherni!" 🀣 But anyways, thanks for your support! πŸ˜›

Next, Akriti - We met on the awards page!! And the first thing I noticed the next day was that you changed your name from akritimjht to Akriti 🀣 Anyways, hopefully we can become better friends!

Here, I would also like to add in shivani1arti- Hey Shivani.. tu lagti hai nani! 🀣 Jk, we met when we were talking about the girl in Arjun's new show.. πŸ˜•πŸ€’ but yeah thats when we got acquainted. Hopefully we will become closer friends later! πŸ˜›

Guess who's next? πŸ˜† Oh please how would you know? 🀣 Its ginny09 - Ginny, first of all I want to say how you are my favorite post-er. They are so unique and "hatke"! πŸ˜†πŸ‘ I want to thank you for being so supporting and helpful with all of my projects up to today. None of my projects would have that special touch without your contributions. 😳 You are the only one who always appreciates the most and always contributes, so thank you thank you thank you! I have no doubt that you will always be part of all of my projects! 😳 It is because of all of your encouragement that you are such a special friend. Keep rocking your posts and I hope we stay good buddies forever! πŸ˜›

Guess the next one? She writes amazing things and I consider her my mentor and guide.. Anyone? πŸ˜³πŸ˜•.. guys its none other than a very valuable member Sajjal - Sajjal, we met when you suggested that I worte a story for my next project. Although I didn't, I wrote another article. You were one of the first people who acknowledged it and gave amazing criticism. I want you to know that I still value it today and work toward it. πŸ˜Š After that, you became my buddy and started sending me some of your work. I want you to know that I have been briefly reading some of it [just cant comment all the time due to lack of time] but I must say you are fantastic! πŸ‘πŸ‘I think you are so unique as an individual and artist in this forum and we are lucky to have you! 😳 The song I think of when I see your posts is "Tumhe Haq Hai" because its the title of one of your projects! πŸ˜† Sajjal, please continue to shine with all of your future projects and I hope you will keep supporting me in my future works. Thank you for everything! πŸ˜›

Okay, now it is time for me to briefly talk about my buddy alishaL786 - Alisha!! I think I didn't really meet you.. πŸ˜• we kinda just became friends after profile-stalking 🀣 🀣 I think I saw some of your posts and then you saw my profile.. and something like that. But anyways we became buddies and we have random scrap conversations πŸ˜† But I want to thank you for those conversations because you always came at the right time when I was down and you have a lot of smiley faces that would just make me happy πŸ˜› so thank you for that! Hopefully we will continue to have these random conversations and we will be closer friends! 😊

Okay, time for a member who is actually very special to me although most of you might not know her as she is not as active. She is samhit_pagali a.k.a. Kiran - Kiran is very very close to me because she is my first MJHT Forum friend! Yes, before all of you met me we became acquaintances through one of my first posts [which by the way was a flop because I hadn't read the rules and Preeti came and shut it down πŸ˜•πŸ€£] but anyways I met Kiran through it! Kiran ovbiously loves Mohit and as she said in a scrap conversation she loves "love stories" πŸ˜† Thats when she told we she watches all these weird saas bahu dramas and then I said "yuck!" 🀣But we keep chatting here and there, but the thing that I like most about her is her amazing VMs! All of them are fantastic Kiran! πŸ‘πŸ‘ You all must watch them someday. My favorites are your first two "Saude Baazi" and "Tujhe Bhula Diya". Even though they are sajan and I like Nupur and Mayank, they are just fabulously mixed and well done! I hope we stay friends Kiran and that you become more active! πŸ˜›

Now, a member who I have once had an interesting scrap conversation with. It is sanaya-luv-arti. After giving her so many hints about me being a boy, she kept changing chotu to choti 😑🀣 But I eventually forgave her as the next time she called me chotu so it was all good πŸ˜†. There is one thing you can tell from starting your first conversation with her - she is very friendly and bubbly just like on of our mutual close friends Tanzeel, whom I will get into later. Sanaya is very funny and after scrapping with her and telling about my weird teachers, we have become good acquaintances. Thank you for you funny scrap conversations! I hope we remain friends! πŸ˜›

Does anyone want some chocolate or candy? Because my next friend is super candylicious! 🀣 Well was that cheesy or what? 🀣 And it also gave it away πŸ˜• oh well you got it she is Candylicious_SG - Well, I can't really recall where we met πŸ€” but I do know that you "liked" a lot of my topics which was good. But our bond is close because I know you are good friends with my badey because I stalk your conversations 😲🀣. I hope we can become better friends in the future! πŸ˜›

I know there are a lot of Mohit fans around here and they all die to find the best username to honor their love. But, my next friend has probably gotten one of the envied usernames. Kaun hai voh? ❓ She is Mohitlicious - Hey! We met each other..well.. I think it was my suggestions page for the forum awards. And instantly we became friends and had a scrapbook conversation. Then I found out that you weren't feeling well πŸ˜”. I haven't spoke to you in a long time but I hope you are doing better. Please scrap me sometime! πŸ˜› Besides that, you created a very very good thread after MJHT ended - you "started it over" from the first episode! Although I lost track of the thread, hopefully you are still updating it! I hope to stay in contact with you and talk to you soon! 😊

Now, time for another very heartwarming and kind member of this forum. This is the one and only aashizin - Hey di! I remember I use to stalk you intelligent posts everywhere before I knew you 🀣 and then I met you when you commented on my article. There is one quality about her which you all must know that makes her one of a kind - she creates posts on all of the happy occasions to make us all happy and in the mood to celebrate. She knows lots of people, and I always see her posting birthday threads, and feel-good threads. This is what makes you so unique and I love you for this! 😳 Its not everyday we see people so nice and awesome like you! Other than this, you give fabulous replies to my projects so I will always use them. I hope we always remain good friends! I love you! πŸ€—

Who is next? Oh yes, now it is time to talk about Surbhi123 a.k.a. Surbhi Di - Surbhi Di! Can't remember the exact time we met [whats new] but I do know that you were recently part of my article and I want to thank you for your amazing responses! 😊 You are also a very unique member who is close to my heart! But, one thing, don't leave here forever when Arjun's new show starts 😑😑. Hopefully our bond will keep growing di! πŸ€—

Now, time for me to talk about another extremely special person and that is Divya - Divya Di, we have grown closer within the past few weeks. I think we met with my first article [i might me wrong] but I know that we were instantly friends when we met. First, you are totally part of my Spamming crew 😎🀣. But also, you are one of my favorite sisters here because you always check in with how I am doing in life. I always for some reason think of the song 'Silsila Yeh Chahat Ka' when I see you 🀣 Thats because your picture is like a candle and then in the song shes like all crazy over the candle so yeah 🀣Thank you for your wishes for my finals and always giving me so much support and love. I love you Divya Di! πŸ€—

Okay.. so this next girl is one of my besties. But somehow, I could never approximate how many  'i's are in her username. And then one day she told me 11.. like I am going to count all of those out. 🀣 Yes, the next friend is hiiiiiiiiiii [I counted out 11! 🀣] a.k.a. Tanzeel. We met randomly through a mutual friend and started chatting via scrapbook. You know how I said her friend Sanaya was bubbly and fascinating? Well it is exactly the case with Tanzeel, except she is even more friendly and fascinating! She is always so supportive of all my projects and I remember I used her for my first article [oh yeaa thats how we met πŸ˜†] and thats when we became great friends. Today Tanzeel, I want to thank you for being such a supportive, awesome, and encouraging friend as you have played a huge role in my projects. I know you too are busy with finals so if you are reading this BACK TO STUDYING. πŸ˜† I wish you the best of luck! 😊

Time for another very very very special person. She is well-known throughout the forum, spreading positive vibes and lots of knowledge and character. Who is it?? It is one of my favorites, Yamini - I still remember when I met Yamini. It was my first successful post, where I talked about my anger with the StarOne channel and how MJHT needed to be more fairly supported and advertised. Yamini showed up there with her vibrant thoughts, agreeing with me in a wonderful way. However, it was then where I knew Yamini along with being smart, was both hitler and an angel. 🀣Which is why I went on to voting her in the respective category 🀣 This was because her first post vented anger for MJHT's track, the CV's etc and five minutes later, she said that she loved MJHT and she always defended it, and it was her favorite. 😲😳... Bipolar or what?! 🀣🀣 But the key reason that Yamini is so special to me is because she was probably the first to welcome me to forums and supporting my topic. Who knows, without her support, my topics would still be lying in Preeti's dustbinπŸ₯Ί 🀣 I think she was the first person who opened my eyes to real topics and discussion, and much of what I am now in forums is credited to her. And then after, we became better friends and shes helped me fight through a lot of battles [such as the person who was harassing me though PMs]. We also both dislike Geet and RBO 😎. In short Yamini Di, you are super special to me!!! I love you! πŸ€—
I hope our bond is forever-existing! πŸ€— [By the way, I am still waiting for my choco-raspberry dessert πŸ˜†]

Okay, so now it is time to get into my MJHT Top 5 most close to my heart members and then to the moderators.

These members, well what can I say. It is because of them that I feel so "at home" here and they are truly my best friends and saathis.

So starting with, Aish129, a.k.a. Deepika 🀣. ( I first thought it said 123 but I realized my brain fart 🀣) Although I met her just a few days ago, she has already hugely impacted my IF life. We met on the Awards page, where she admitted to silently stalking me 😲🀣... and then I also admitted 🀣. Then, I profile stalked her πŸ˜† and we had LOTS of scrap conversations. If you look at her scrapbook, all of the messages are from me. 🀣 Now you must be thinking how Deepika evolved from Aish right? πŸ˜† Well, at the time I met her, her picture was a still from 'Break Ke Baad' with Imran and Deepika. So I figured she looks like Deepika so I will call her that too. 🀣 Hence, she is Deepika. Somehow, I was informed that she was in Australia, and when I told her she said she was in New Zealand 😲🀣 but then she said that she indeed lived in Australia and that she was out of town so in the end I was right, like always. 🀣 There is a distinct characteristic in Deepika, she [almost ]always uses ROFLs in all of her messages. At first, I didn't know the code for it in scraps so it took her a couple of scraps to teach me. 🀣 Thank god she didn't charge for the services that was probably more exausting than her work in real life. πŸ˜•πŸ€£ Recently though, my wonderful Deepika has been going through a gloomy time. Someone close to her has an illness which is why she was very down recently. 😭But, I think I take the credit for cheering her up 🀣. But I want to request all my friends to pray for her family in the difficult time and hope her loved one is blessed with good health and prosperity. 😊. So.. hmm... what do I like about Deepika? She always listens to me and lets me scrap whenever and doesn't get mad 🀣. What I don't like... her being a little bratty on KWK but she said shes sorry to me 🀣 The song I think of when I see her is... " O O O Adhoore Tum Adhoore Hum.. Bin Tumhare!" and the wordings are completely true. I am adhoora without my deepika and she is also adhoori without me πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ In short, thank you for all that you have done Deepika and because of all of this you are so close to me. 😳 πŸ€—

Meri next dost bhi kaafi khaas hai. She is probably the biggest Arjun fan that I know, and that I will talk about later. She is smart, talented, kind, and sophisticated. Yes, I am talking about nikki028, one of my closest companions here. I remember the first time we met we didn't instantly become friends. But she was also someone who commented on my "Upset" post where Yamini posted as well. Later, however, I met her when I came across her post about how Arjun accepted her wonderful gift. Looking at it, I was like, she is crazy! 🀣 But I definitely knew right then and there that she was very talented and extraordinary. After that, I added her and then scrapped her with a greeting saying that she was "AB ki dost" πŸ˜†. That's when our conversation began, where she was the first one to actually know that I was a boy. She was the first one to call me chotu! πŸ˜³ I know she was very happy that day as I still remember she excitedly wiped off "khushi ke aason" πŸ€£ Aur phir after, we kept talking and chatting. When I posted my first project, a MJHT Honoring VM, which I will share with you all later, she was the first to comment and praise it, which I still appreciate today. 😳 After that, she supported me in every step and everything I did in the forum, as I respected her opinion greatly and always will. I value Nikki as a sister because not only has she always encouraged me, but I credit her for introducing me to the forum and she helped me get involved and gave me a boost. I can say with confidence that without her, I would not be what I am today here. 😳 My Nikki Di is also quite crazy, especially for Arjun. So crazy, that when Arjun's new show promo was about to release and she didn't want to miss it, she took of from work! 🀣 One thing that Nikki loves dearly though, is MJHT, which is why she also won the MARS award. We are all special to her, and this shows when she also took off work after being overwhelmed with all the forum awards πŸ˜†. She is committed to giving MJHT a fantastic reputation. I love pretty much everything about my Nikki Di due to her kindness,sincerity, and dedication to MJHT. Its hard to find dislikes in her, although a minor one is sometimes she is unresponsive when she is obsessed with Arjun. 🀣 The song I think of when I see her is without doubt "Munni Badnaam Hui" because we have made so many different versions of that 🀣🀣I also think of the song "Suno Aisha" from Aisha because when I first met her, a lot of her pictures were of Sonam Kapoor, so maybe she is like her. 🀣 And of course, I think of her two favorite heros, Arjun and Shahrukh when I think of her. Nikki Di, I know you already know this, but I love you so much and I hope you are always part of MJHT Forum and a significant part of my life here! πŸ€—πŸ€—

So, who is my next bestie? Well, whatever I say about her seems less, as she is truly one of a kind. Involved and compassionate, this girl is truly the award sweeper of the forum, and has awed everyone with her kind and loving personality. She is truly what we all call her, the "jaan" of this forum. Ladies and gentlemen, she is non other than MohitzPari! Now, how our friendship evolved is quite an interesting story, and I will tell it in full detail πŸ˜†. Well, of course, from the first day I joined this forum, I noticed her, as everyone knew her, talked about her, and was involved with her. Didn't quite take a lot of interest until a couple days later when I was looking at Yamini's scrapbook, whom I was friends with [See Yamini, nothing has changed - I use to stalk your profile, I still stalk your profile, and I will always stalk your profile 🀣] and I saw that Pari had quite a good friendship with Yamini. Since we had so many mutual friends, I decided to add her and become friends with her. She accepted, but that was not at all the start of our friendship πŸ˜•. Well, as soon as we became friends, I sent her maybe 3-4 scraps over the days introducing myself and saying hi. I didn't get replies back πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­. Now I have never actually talked to Pari about this but I still want to know why she didnt reply, because I know she clearly wasn't busy cause she was replying to Yamini 🀣. But anyhow, I personally feel that it was because she didn't really know me, as I was a newbie and didn't have many substantial posts. But, finally, when I posted my first article, she commented saying that I did an awesome job! What was also funny is that day I got a scrap from her saying "hey" 🀣 I don't know, maybe she just needed proof that I was a legit person and not some weirdo πŸ€”πŸ€£ Anyways, after, when I posted my question for MJHT Forum Awards, she was there supporting me, giving me the idea that I should PM the moderators for permission. That is when I knew I gained a new friend 😳. Then she started calling me chotu and our scrap messaging began πŸ˜†. This whole awards process has brought us closer than ever, and she has evolved as such a wonderful dost and sister. All you see when you look at Pari Di is compassion, love, talent, and prestige. There are so many things I like in her, some of which are encouragement, sincerity, pyaar, comedy, and just everything that is present in a perfect person. There is one dislike though and that is how she for a brief time agreed with Dolly's evil ponnie idea πŸ€’πŸ˜­πŸ˜†. The song that I think of when I see her is without doubt "Sheel[n]a Ki Jawani" 🀣🀣 Her Sheena VM is just so damn good that that is the only song I can think of. 🀣 Pari, tu maan ya na maan, you are so dear to me and I love you so so much that I can't even express all of my love for you. 😳 I hope you are always here with me and are always part of my forum experiences. I love you! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Toh ab kiski baari hai? Next, someone who is also extremely close to my heart. With talents in various categories, she is truly a vibrant and stunning icon for this forum, who spreads love and laughter everywhere! For me she is mummy, auntie, teacher, sister, and for all of you, she is the one and only dolly18!  Our relationship is also quite amusing as we also gradually became friends over time after periods of short acquaintances. After a short and sweet comment on my first article, we met again when the awards started. To tell you the truth, I don't exactly remember how our friendship evolved, but I know that we became friends in a matter of hours πŸ˜†. The immediately notice about Dolly is that she is easy to get along with and is extremely funny! Sab cheez mein joke dhundti hai! 🀣 She has such a feel good attitude which is why she is so close to my heart. 😳 Gradually, I opened my project suggestions and she was there, where I came up with the name mummy for her and then she started talking about giving me sound beatings. 🀣 Like all of my wonderful sisters here, she too has always supported me but she always takes it a notch higher, always scrapbooking with me even more and keeping in touch with me all the time. I even wrote a poem for her and it was her signature for a while! 😎🀣 Here I am going to share it for you all although thoda crappy hai so deal with me guys πŸ˜†: Oye Dolly... Tu lagti hai Jolly.. tere paas hai ek trolly.. jise tu kharide ki ek lolly! 🀣🀣🀣Through all of these random scrap posts, she made me feel so good, so special, so loved! 😳 Through these awards, I met such a classy, unique, and amazing personality, whose talks and messages I will always remember and think of. She left an impression on me which is ever-lasting and influential. πŸ˜³πŸ‘ The best quality of Dolly is for sure her easy going and comedic personality. I don't find a lot of dislikes in her, but since she is jokey sometimes the jokes get rude like her one about making ponnies in my hair πŸ˜†. I want to tell you though Dolly that I probably wouldn't have minded it as much if it wasn't around this finals period but it annoyed me because of its bad comic timing. 🀣🀣 The song I think of when I see Dolly is.. hmm.. 'All Izz Well'!! πŸ˜‰This is because of her personality, and how at the end of the day, she makes you feel so much better! πŸ˜› One of the best things Dolly has done for me was when she made me a Rati siggy to get my apology. Man did my heart melt after seeing that 🀣. Gosh I love Rati, she is so pretty, beautiful, ah😳πŸ€ͺ... anyways back to the main topic 🀣 Dolly, I want you to know that no one can ever be like you; soft, gentle, caring, and wonderful. No one could ever take the place that you have in my heart, never ever. 😳 Yaar, Dolly, I love you so much! πŸ€— I hope we share many more fun times together and that you always make me feel special and loved! πŸ€—

Okay so we are done here today! Oh wait, chotu you're such an idiot πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜†. You forgot someone! I did? 😲😳Oh yes, oh god yes I am an idiot 😑because I still haven't written about probably the most important person for me in this forum. Yes, sorry all of my wonderful behnein, but this particular person is extremely special to me. Many of you know this guy as the stud, the Samrat, the cool kid, and Gunjan's biggest lover here. I know him as a funny, unique, creative, caring, and awesome older bhai. Yes, I know I have given it away, but I can't avoid giving all of this true and valid praise to such an amazing individual. If you haven't figured it out, I am talking about this forum's Mr.Sunshine and best bhai, yulZ a.k.a. Sid. Sid and I have also had a funny start to our friendship, at least from my side. This is probably the first time he is hearing this, and I encourage him to tell his point of view too πŸ˜†. Well, before I met him, I thought I was this forum's only "brother" or guy, so when the awards started, I specifically remember telling Ravs when she started the awards, "Make sure you include best bhai. I shouldn't have much competition!" 🀣🀣 Little did I know that some impostor would show up and shatter my dreams! 🀣 Just kidding, I went a little off there. 🀣So while I was browsing the award nominations, I came across many nominators who voted for him as Best Bhai. First I thought, is this a prank for all these girls to giggle and joke because these are very valuable votes 😲😑🀣 because I have never heard of "yulZ" as it sounded like a martian's name or something. πŸ˜•πŸ€£ And then I saw that he wasn't made up because he was liking everythingπŸ˜†. At first, I do admit that I had a five second jealously pang.🀣 But that was until I saw his post, addressing everyone with such a free-flowing attitude, kindness, and comedy. And then that all vanished into the air and I did some stalking 🀣 and then I posted, without thinking, a post addressed to him. Because believe it or not, I did feel a connection. 😳 [And no before you ask this is NOT a start to a Dostana πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€£] And that's when we started communicating and became great friends. This friendship only continue to grew with my project and the awards pages, until he became a huge part of my forum experiences and when I also started calling him BadeyπŸ˜ƒ. [so since I have introduced my name for him now I will switch to it and leave the formalities πŸ˜†] Something about Badey which I only experience from him, is that he sets certain moods and atmospheres and never looses their grips. He has such a consistent personality making him easily lovable and likable, which is ideal for a sibling. Another reason I feel that I am so close to Badey is that because I have never had a brother before. There are certain qualities and things [Sorry ladies you won't understand πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£] that we can only comprehend and talk about. Over time, I now realize that Badey is such a crucial part of everyone's life here, especially me. πŸ˜› We have had extremely comical and memorable events through these days, some of which I want to share with you all.  I remember when we first became friends,one member under the best bhai nomination wrote "There are boys in the forum?" πŸ˜† and Badey wrote "dek dosh ab teri meri astitva hi nahin 😭" 🀣🀣 This cracked me up so badly and it still does. 🀣
More recently, we have been discussing Sheena and her chaddis where he told me that I would have to see her chaddi fashion show when Dolly locked me up with her. πŸ˜†
We have been imagining many scenarios that I encourage you to stalk on the spamming page I created. 🀣🀣 I like everything about Badey, and there has never been a time where I have been particularly angry at him, [except now, because he still hasnt come to this page 😑] and I hope it continues this wayπŸ€” 🀣. [Side note: I know you or at least Dolly are wondering why i'm not mentioning the ponnie thing here, and that is because I realized that Badey had nothing to do with it and ws defending me πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ]  The song I think of when I see him is also "Sheel[n]a Ki Jawani" because well.. its a huge part of our conversations and IF journey 🀣🀣. But more uniquely, I think of this song from Sholay: "Yeh Dosti.. . hum nahin todhenge!!!" πŸ˜› I hope it applies to our friendship forever! 😊 Wrapping this up, I want to tell you simply Badey that I love you man! 😊 I know you know this, but I want you to realize that you are very very very very special to me! I hope we can always be this way, and we can become the strongest bhai force here πŸ˜Žβ­οΈπŸ€— And I also want to you get rid of your "kamchoor" attitude 😑🀣. But really, I always want you and me to be the best bhais ever. πŸ€—[Now come and check this page! 😑😑] [Also, please do tell me Badey someday what your username is as I am not aware of it πŸ˜•πŸ€”]

So, now that I am done with this special group of friends, finally I have to talk about some of my friends who are the true energy of this forum - moderators! 😊

Now, first, I am going to talk about a very very creative member of the development teams. After looking at her projects, one is amazed with her ease and talent. Yes I am talking about Gagan! Now, I dont remember when I met her, but I do know she has rescued me a lot and has played a small role in bringing me away from "the dark side" 😲🀣 Gagan, I haven't talked to you a lot but I hope to become a better friend! Keep rocking! 😊

Now, time for another very special member. She is very active and keeps this forum free of debris. Although she was absent for a period of time and took a break from her fabulous written updates, she has been back with a bang! Yes, I am referring to shruti.nil. Shruti I met when she commented on my first successful topic, where she said it was good and made me feel valuable πŸ˜†. So I added her and then after that, she saved me from some issues and always supported me. Thank you for all of your work Shruti and I hope I get to know you better! πŸ˜›

Okay, now to the great Mother India herself. 😲🀣 She is intelligent, sophisticated, and is truly the central moderator for this forum, although some, including me, are sometimes frightened by her. πŸ˜• Yes, this is Preeti! So Preeti I don't know you that well and all that I know of you has came from stalking you πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£ I think you probably already know that about me. 🀣 But I must say my early experiences with you have been quite horrifying. 😭 You probably don't remember this, but I have contributed to your huge dustbin at many points in the past 😲🀣. When I first joined forums I created a series of unsubstantial topics like comparisons and already posted articles. I still remember when I logged on to check up on things, there would be a lock next to my topic and you wold be the last post and your last word would be "CLOSED". 😭 And then my heart would break. πŸ₯Ί 🀣No offense but I did think you were quite mean at first 😲. BUT, that was before I read the rules, and after I read them, I understood why there were all closed 😳. And then I was the good little boy and has good posts. πŸ˜† But then you never came and checked up on my behavior and how I improved! 😑🀣 No no I know you're busy but puraane dusbin customers ko kabhi kabhi hi hello bolna chahiye 🀣🀣 Preeti, I think you are an amazing and efficent person. No one could run this forum as smoothly and successfully as you can. 😳 I hope we can become closer friends in the future and I hope you keep running this forum with charisma and diligence. 😊

Lastly, I come to my favorite moderator. I have gotten to know her quite well and she is a blast to work with and talk to. Cracking jokes wherever she goes, she is truly a sight to see 😲🀣. Yes, I am talking about the comical Ravjot! Ravs!! 😊 Yaar kahan chale gayi hai tu? Mere messages ka jawab nahin deti! 😑😑 Kaam mere se ho gaya toh bhaag gayi?! 😑😭🀣 I'm kidding I know you're busy but you know it doesn't hurt for you to stay in touch πŸ˜†. Oh, by the way, do you like the purple font? It matches your shades! 😎🀣 I think I met you when I opened the volunteer/suggestion page for you guys to work with the awards, and I think we share a very special bond πŸ˜›. I think the character that I think of when I see you is without doubt Basanti! 🀣🀣
Its been drilled into my head ever since you told me she is your idol. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Still didn't forget "NAHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Hema Malini style* not my ice cream!" 🀣🀣 And then I think of Sholay songs like "Koi Haseena Jab Rhoota Ja Ti Hai To" and "Jaab Tak Hai Jaan Jaanejahan Main Nachoongi!" 🀣🀣🀣 Ravs, you are so cool, so unique, so funny, and you are one in a million. 😳 I hope we can always maintain our friendship and I hope you keep making me laugh!

Okay everyone, this puts an end to my thank you speeches to all of you. I hope you all know that you are very very special to me!

For a closing, I am adding the link of my only VM that I made as a salute to MJHT. I want you to watch this and apply the lyrics and captions to you. They apply to everything that you guys are for me. πŸ˜› I hope you liked everything!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyszFI_JTPQ

I am saying alvida to IF for a couple of days due to final exams. Please give me all of your prayers and wishes as I truly need them. I will try to check comments in my breaks but for the most part I will be buried in books. Thank you once again to all of you!! 😊

Yours truly
Chotu πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MJHT4life - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
U will thank everyone chotu...but who will thank u?? actually we should thank u and Ravz for ur hard work guys!!!! love u!! keep rocking!! this was not possible without u!!!  u started it from zero!! thank u so much!!! 

Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

U will thank everyone chotu...but who will thank u?? actually we should thank u and Ravz for ur hard work guys!!!! love u!! keep rocking!! this was not possible without u!!!  u started it from zero!! thank u so much!!! 

Arey everyone thinks that I have done so much for this awards which isnt true. I just suggested it and then they said they were already planning so I just set us suggestions and helped out here and there. Really applause goes to the entire Developement Team. πŸ‘πŸ‘
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
but chotu u started the whole idea na...remember how we PMed all and stuff?? U made a plan and Ravz fulfilled it for us!!! mwahh..u both are ROCKSTARS!!

but chotu u started the whole idea na...remember how we PMed all and stuff?? U made a plan and Ravz fulfilled it for us!!! mwahh..u both are ROCKSTARS!!

Fine fine as you say. Can't wait until I have time to write about you guys!! You, Dolly, Badey, Nikki, Aish - my besties from forum! 😳
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJHT4life

Fine fine as you say. Can't wait until I have time to write about you guys!! You, Dolly, Badey, Nikki, Aish - my besties from forum! 😳

awiehhhhπŸ€—.........yeahh we super 6πŸ˜† ROCKING group!! love u all so much!!! m waiting for that too.....I m a BIF fan of ur posts u know that , right??😳
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
chotuuuuuuuu...............am glad to knw my thank u post gave u inspiration to make this post........

i mst say within a short period of time....u hv truly bcome an integral part of mjht forum...n i am really happy tht i gt my 1st bhai here in d form of u.......πŸ€—πŸ€—...........

rest i wil say aftr i c ur post on us...d rockin SPAMMER FAMILY....πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
the thing which I like the most about our gang is half of us are SGains and half MNains......still...we r so close and our bond is so strong...beyond those all differences!! love u all!!!

the thing which I like the most about our gang is half of us are SGains and half MNains......still...we r so close and our bond is so strong...beyond those all differences!! love u all!!!

Actually, you're math is wrong. 🀣
Aish, Nikki, Dolly, and me are MNians. That leaves you and Sid.
But you are right no matter what is the case, WE LOVE EACH OTHER SOO MUCH πŸ€—
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJHT4life

Actually, you're math is wrong. 🀣
Aish, Nikki, Dolly, and me are MNians. That leaves you and Sid.
But you are right no matter what is the case, WE LOVE EACH OTHER SOO MUCH πŸ€—

ohh me and sid....more than enough no??πŸ€”πŸ€£
but doll is both I guessπŸ€”and I didn't know about uπŸ˜†

yeahh the main thing is...jo jo bhi ho...we all love eachother so much!!!!πŸ€—