My "Thank You" Post *Finished* - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Okay done with the whole post. Will try to reply to your comments. Hope everyone likes it! :)
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for taking out so much time to write all of this! That's really sweet of you to do! So thanks πŸ€— And yes, I am a confused girl 🀣 and I did find a person my age! 🀣

Originally posted by: dmgmjht4ever

Thank you for taking out so much time to write all of this! That's really sweet of you to do! So thanks πŸ€— No problem I had lots of fun πŸ˜† You're welcome 😊And yes, I am a confused girl 🀣 hmm.. yes I figured 🀣and I did find a person my age! πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌ

I will be watching this post very carefully 🀣

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

Hey Chotu! πŸ€— πŸ€— Thats is just so adorable πŸ€— Thank you😳

This totally touched me, i knew i was special to you, but i didn't know i was this special to you. Ive told you before that you're special πŸ˜† but yes you are 😳Aww, while writing to you as in welcoming you in this forum, i didn't even realise that i was being so kind to someone. Hehe. But you know some people are so adorable in this forum that they feel so acknowledged when they are noticed, and you were one of them. Aww πŸ€—thank you 😳

Im so glad i could do that for you, you'll remain my Chotu forever! πŸ€— πŸ€— Yay! And you will always be my.. um.. Yamini 🀣 and thank you once again...muah <3 😳

Hey dessert ka kuch nahin boli?! 😳🀣

Originally posted by: nikki028

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG..........chotuuuuu......u wrote this for me?????u r such a sweetheart......i am really really touched itna ki i am loggin in frm office nw to say this to u nw....luv u my bhai....really luv u loads...will defo give u a detailed reply to u once i reach home....as of nw....

i wanna say luv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my chotu....muahzzz....πŸ€—

Thank you thank you Nikki πŸ€—
Lekin mere "detailed reply" ka kya hua? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Lagta hai Arjun ke chakkar mein par gayi 🀣
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww chotu πŸ€— ur too cute πŸ€—

I will make you a dessert soon..the choco raspberry one 🀣 but how are you gonna taste it?

Originally posted by: MJHT4life

I will be watching this post very carefully 🀣

is that to say i don't "unres" my posts? I'm hurt πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜†!

Okay Deepika my replies are in dark blue

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

reserving..i will update now..god knows why i'm even reserving actually :| but anyway..i feel like it..

edited:

--------------------------------

Edited by MJHT4life - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sajjal-

is that to say i don't "unres" my posts? I'm hurt πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜†!

No.. im really anxious for your response πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£