Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aleena1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: mima190587

not really looking for a job at the moment but thanks for the advice, if i get despo i will join agency.....how much older are you? fine if you want to keep it a secretπŸ˜† 

Im 28...... yes I know Im a buddiπŸ˜†

there are quite a few jobs in teaching....... I know a lot of people who blagged there way into teaching jobs when they dont have a dgree or experience......

do try 😊
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkmystery

exactly! I've studied in a convent school so I know the Sisters are good but they can be strict too and they don't have such a voice and for god's sake they know how to speak in Hindi 😑
n stupid BG 🀒 😑 πŸ˜†

and how stupid it was at the start when Abhay n Pia's voices were echoing 🀣

I did not notice the echo, I was busy laughing at their supposedly *tormented acting*! 🀣
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pritirays

Its just promises! Divs n I know by experience! 🀣
You guys just vanish one after the other once VD discussion starts n innocent Divs n me don't suspect till we notice the deserted CC except the two of us! 🀣

exactly! n no one comes bk even when we promise to stop our discussions 🀣🀣🀣
Xxxjrae thumbnail

Abe I am older than you! 🀣 And me also not married yet n look at Manal! 🀣
I like your mom's thought process! My mom also bugs me a lot regarding marriage! Its really hilarious to observe the way they try to approach the marriage issue with me as if I don't understand her intentions! πŸ˜†

that Manal is a step ahead of all of us🀣 and my parents are actually pretty cool about the marriage thing, my dad doesn't want me to get married yet and my mum just worried about what people will think and say (typical) but really i know she doesn't want me married yet
aleena1 thumbnail

Its just promises! Divs n I know by experience! 🀣
You guys just vanish one after the other once VD discussion starts n innocent Divs n me don't suspect till we notice the deserted CC except the two of us! 🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aleena1

πŸ˜†

Im 28...... yes I know Im a buddiπŸ˜†

there are quite a few jobs in teaching....... I know a lot of people who blagged there way into teaching jobs when they dont have a dgree or experience......

do try 😊

Haila and I thought you are a teen! 🀣 Abe teri baaton se teri umar ka pata hi nahin chalta!!! 🀣
Ohk that was me trying to copy an advertisement's lines! πŸ˜†
aleena1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mima190587

that Manal is a step ahead of all of us🀣 and my parents are actually pretty cool about the marriage thing, my dad doesn't want me to get married yet and my mum just worried about what people will think and say (typical) but really i know she doesn't want me married yet

heheh yep shes ahead of usπŸ˜†

I will be getting engaged soon as wellπŸ˜†..... my mom and dads r on my back😭
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I did not notice the echo, I was busy laughing at their supposedly *tormented acting*! 🀣

and which sane gal will start roaming around in the streets in the night calling out Abhay Abhay!!
she deserved this accident 🀣🀣🀣
kya roll mara chori ne 🀣🀣🀣
Xxxjrae thumbnail

Originally posted by: aleena1

mima dont get stressed out I know how u feel......Im the dadi of the gang so dont worry abt thatπŸ˜†

and tell those people who keep asking abt marriage to F- offπŸ˜†

Aleena don't worry, i know how to handle these people...i think that's why my dad's not worried about taking me with him, he knows i can handle myself
last time i went was with my whole family in 2005 and my aunt got a marriage proposal at the time from a village guy and i just stood up and said for real are you asking to marry my aunt, have you seen your face in the mirror and i remember my dad just cracking up,πŸ˜† but honestly the guy was ugly
aleena1 thumbnail

Haila and I thought you are a teen! 🀣 Abe teri baaton se teri umar ka pata hi nahin chalta!!! 🀣
Ohk that was me trying to copy an advertisement's lines! πŸ˜†

hahaha people say that all the time....... when I teach I get mistaken for a student as i look 16πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i have even been asked for my school uniformπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

its not my fault i look too youngπŸ˜†