Jimmy Jab Games S5: The Return of the Puzzles (R5 Ans + Finale pg 129)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Gather around folks! It’s Jimmy Jab time! After a successful season 1 through 4, I’m back with some more Jimmy Jab fun! For those who are new to this season, feel free to watch Jake Peralta explain the Jimmy Jab games below…and then keep reading for the Shreya version of the game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDmMJOGodNc

Every season will have a particular theme that will stump you all. The first season’s theme was Puzzles Galore, the second season’s theme was Hunt It, the third season's theme was Follow the Sheep, and the fourth season's theme was Table No 21. This season's theme is The Return of the Puzzles.

I know I told some of you that I was working on a board games version, but unfortunately that became quite convoluted so instead I'm bringing puzzles back with 2 rounds based off puzzle board games.

So are you ready? Well then get ready, get set, and sign up! Sign up ends on Nov 20th 11:59 PM IST.

This season one round I will require you to be around for 15 minutes so I will need to know what times you are most active online so I can slot you in. You will not be playing in pairs and neither is any creativity required for that round.

Questions can be asked in the thread (unless told otherwise) and I will accumulate the most important questions into a Q&A post below.

You are not allowed to ask anyone for help. This is your game and your game alone!

The leaderboard will not be revealed until the end. You are free to calculate and share your own points if you want, but I will only share the eliminated people and their scores.

After each round, those that didn't submit answers or those with the lowest scores will be eliminated.

Note that you cannot ask anyone for help or reveal you are playing a game in any round. If you are suspected or caught cheating, you will be immediately removed from the game.

I will do my best to post results within an hour of the deadline along with the next round.

I reserve the right to reject your sign-up for this game.

Tags - Leprechaun

Edited by Minionite - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

Q: How long will the game last?

A: I expect each round to last 3 days and there are 5 rounds so let's say 15 days. One round that has everyone playing 15 minutes might end up being 4 days depending on how I am able to fit everyone onto the schedule.

Q:

A:

Q:

A:

Q:

A:

Minionite thumbnail

1. SoniRita
  2. minakrish
  3. Beautyful_Mess
  4. Life_Is_Dutiful
  5. nutmeg7
  6. Satrangi_Curls
  7. Swetha-Sai
  8. DreamOfEndless
  9. Pete15rogmourey
  10. Vedika.Kapoor
  11. RainOfDew
  12. Anisha06
  13. Ragazza_dolce
  14. Bhavisweet03
  15. Spideyweb
  16. missFiesty_69
  17. Red_eyes94
  18. Hakuna_Matata11
  19. Palak2812
  20. Pribz
  21. Nichuss
  22. Savera84
  23. dat_INFj
  24. SejN
  25. SarafWasima
  26. DevilHere
  27. sakshi.ekansh
  28. apuni88
  29. MoodyMango
  30. Physics_girl
  31. BeingBlunt
  32. PriyaArshiSarun
  33. kavya1994
  34. DiscoDhokla
  35. FlauntPessimism
  36. NINALOGY
  37. carisma2
  38. MochaQueen
  39. average-student
  40. priya185
Edited by Minionite - 5 months ago
Minionite thumbnail

Latest season is up! Call others and come here now! First my KDT bunch. Aa jao. Mere Sarkar wala evilness dekhne ke liye. smiley15

Minionite thumbnail

Latest season is up. Come one. Come all.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Aa jao mere mods.

Minionite thumbnail

Calling more mods.

And Vijay or Jayshree GA please.

Minionite thumbnail

Before I get bored come and sign-up and bring others with you. smiley14

SoniRita thumbnail

Sign me up. 

Thanks for the tag and glad you are back with the gamesmiley40

Minionite thumbnail

Why should you suffer alone? Remember to bring your friends. I need more bakre. smiley37