Originally posted by: mima190587

Aleena even i thought you were in your teens😲

thanks for the advice about teaching, i might look into it after my holiday

I really wish I was young😭😭😭😭.... only if i can turn back time😭

aleena1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

really? well don't feel too pressured agree only if it feels right 

i kinda said yes....... but we'll see what happens.....the guys family are in pakistan ...... we only speak via phone or webcam...

but he's here sucking up to my parents big time😕
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aleena1

does this mean that there is another behooda who MAYBE getting married?😆

no way! sincerely, I don't want to get married EVER.
first of all, there are no such men that I'd be interested in and secondly, I just don't want to get married.
being in India and carrying such thoughts, that too when one is a gal, isn't easy task
I dunno what I'll do but I'll make sure I'm not forced into doing anything tht I don't want to! 😆
Xxxjrae thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

Abe tu UK main hai na, phir wahan to marriage ka itna pressure nahin hooga! Wahan to early 30s bhi chalta hooga I guess! 😆
India main thoda pain hai, khud to worry na ho to bhi parents ko worry karte dekh bura lagta hai! Its like there is no need to worry but how to make mom-dad understand this? 😕
Good your parents are cool abt it, mine are not! But I have an elder sister to get married first! Hehehehehehe so me safe till then! 😉

i know i'm in UK but my parents and family grew up there so they still have that soch in their heads, but i know when it comes to my kids i would never put that pressure, i actually have an older sister too but i think my parents have given up on her🤣
dkmystery thumbnail

I really wish I was young😭.... only if i can turn back time😭

so true! me too!!

if only being vampire was true, I would become one and leave India forever 😡 and enjoy life to its fullest 😃
Xxxjrae thumbnail

dont listen to any1 else ...... if u feel comfortable and happy go for it..... otherwise say no....its your life....

you've been asked for uniform😆 i always get asked for ID😆 don't worry i don't feel no pressure i have a laid back attitude😉
dkmystery thumbnail

i know i'm in UK but my parents and family grew up there so they still have that soch in their heads, but i know when it comes to my kids i would never put that pressure, i actually have an older sister too but i think my parents have given up on her🤣

if only my parents too give up on me 😍

this has happened with my best frnd, who's elder sis has a job and my frnd is getting married next month! 😆
aleena1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkmystery

no way! sincerely, I don't want to get married EVER.
first of all, there are no such men that I'd be interested in and secondly, I just don't want to get married.
being in India and carrying such thoughts, that too when one is a gal, isn't easy task
I dunno what I'll do but I'll make sure I'm not forced into doing anything tht I don't want to! 😆

I was like you as well..... now i have no  chance...... the only prob is the society....... and what they say abt u.....

Do take your time......get married when u feel its right....

Xxxjrae thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkmystery

my parents have started with the marriage talks.... my bhabhi indirectly was pointing towards her bro and I had to run away from there 🤣

🤣🤣🤣i guess he's no Ian then