Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@saffy , i think chang has been in the bottom three only once , so he is getting the votes too ....
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so unfair for choreo lunz,how u say so,aapka peecha nahin chodoongee now😡😆the choreo has an equal hand in everythingam sure sushi will split,hez decent guy😳

ya,am dreaming abt the money already,wonder why😆

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

saffy !! please mera peecha chodo 😭 😆
bonne , i know the choreos are paid too , just like how the celebs are paid for participating and maybe on a weekly basis , but I think the final prize money of 50 lacs is given only to the celeb .. its his/her choice how much cash he/she wants to split with the choreo..

I don't think so....why would these choreos work their butt off if there's no fruit of victory for them in the end. Their prize money is not maybe publicized coz at the end of the day we care more for the celebrities. But am sure a certain prize money is meant for them as well. JDJ makers give them the trophy they would definitely give them money too. 
SaffyFlower thumbnail
am not believing this voting thing right now - only in semis or finals I will trust it😳salman has a great following,he got eliminated this time na
lunza thumbnail
ya , i think sushi will split ...
baichung split half his winnings with his choreo ...
well , whatever , it would be great if sushi wins and anki blows up all the money ...

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sorry to burst the bubble.....just wanna say that the most consistent contestant never wins in JDJ.

If sushi wins then he will be breaking the jinx of JDJ. 
lunza thumbnail
well , ya , i think if sushi wins , it would be the first time the highest scorer on JDJ has won..
but , i think this is the first time on JDJ that the highest scorer and the one of the best dancers on JDJ is also very popular amongst the viewers..
SaffyFlower thumbnail

bonneydoll😆madzy gonna say,the winner can lift her😆and sushi aint gonna miss that😆

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow i just read HT article..i lovee sushi's smile in dat pic..dangg PR cvs always shows him like a loser:(
he got POTD 5th time in a row yippeee..i wish someone applies a kala tikka to him  <333

i really wish sushant shares his prize money wid shampa cos she truly deserves it..i'm getting impressed wid her by every passing epi..
lunza thumbnail
saffy , sushi is going to faint and drop madz down ..