Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ya,I was expecting her name to be lajjo or something,after watching that thing attached to the end of her braid each time 😆
dhammu and lajjo,doin latak jhatak in PR,maybe she wud do matak with a matki pot on her head like anki in jdj round #3😆
Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

but I enjoyed the bollywood masala in it😆ya,watched only a few episodes then,liked sanjeeda the best😳so malika will give her round next week huh😉wat,item number round😆😆

yeah love sanjeeda......her ore piya performance in ZNKD was beautiful.She too wore blue like sushi.....but liked her blue better. heavenly beautiful. 

Yeah me too curious on Daya's perfo.....his bloopers are also adorable. I want him to stick around for a while.....his efforts itself are entertaining. 

Want shekhar to go soon......don't find anything entertaining about him.  
SaffyFlower thumbnail
hey lunz😛me gonna tag u 2de😆how u like that😆

ya,sushi shud give 50% to shampoo and 50% of his share to govt in tax😆no black money stashing pls😆
bonnefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

you two have already declared him the winner 😆 ..
Well ,I know its sushant's decision , but if he wins , i wish he splits half his winnings with shampa ..

the choreos get their prize money too....both choreo and celebrity get the trophy and are declared winners. Its a duo team from start to finish.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
just have this feeling chang is going to race ahead of everyone and reach the final three .. he has already raced ahead anki and rags in terms of scores ..
chang is definitely the dark horse in this comp. and the biggest threat to sushant and yana
SaffyFlower thumbnail
chang is not a fab dancer or anything - he manages to do the steps without mistakes - but marischa is brilliant,she gives him stuff he can do well and she gets concepts which showcase him well - that disco dance teen ka tadka dint seem exceptional to me at all,v avg,but it luked gud on him😳

so,I don think he can be winner
bonnefille thumbnail

just have this feeling chang is going to race ahead of everyone and reach the final three .. he has already raced ahead anki and rags in terms of scores ..
chang is definitely the dark horse in this comp. and the biggest threat to sushant and yana

i love marischa.....she's always got the non-dancer types contestants and she has always done wonders with them. Chang is toh Michael Jackson compared to her last partners. Mr Negi and Ram. She used to make Mr Negi do lifts and that too brilliantly. 
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
saffy !! please mera peecha chodo 😭 😆
bonne , i know the choreos are paid too , just like how the celebs are paid for participating and maybe on a weekly basis , but I think the final prize money of 50 lacs is given only to the celeb .. its his/her choice how much cash he/she wants to split with the choreo..
bonnefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

chang is not a fab dancer or anything - he manages to do the steps without mistakes - but marischa is brilliant,she gives him stuff he can do well and she gets concepts which showcase him well - that disco dance teen ka tadka dint seem exceptional to me at all,v avg,but it luked gud on him😳

so,I don think he can be winner

yeah marischa is good with knowing the pulse of her partner....she brings out the best in them. 
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Bingo even i'm having dis feeling cos comparing his first day performance and 5th week he improved brilliantly..i feel Sushant,chang and yana(if she makes it for WC) will fight in finals..and if it happens the competition will be thagda would love to see it..but the way Daya is getting votes i feel he'll make it for finals..