Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

I liked Daya a lot😳sorta grew on me,the big boy😳

ohh yeah.....big guys are attractive. 😳 I used to watch CID....liked Abhijeet.....but Daya was cool too.  
bonnefille thumbnail
my guess for the winner???

more than guess.....want anki and sushie to be in finals. Sushie to win bcoz shampa deserves it undoubtedly. I am in love with the girl.

Don't have same thoughts abt salman.......great dancer.....great choreo....find him to be always the focus-centre of the choreo. Like Shampa better. 

and yeah finals have three contestants so sushie, anki and yana. coz irrespective of my liking-disliking salman-yana deserve to be in finals.   
Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bonnez,I think Anki will do well in a show like ZKND,coz she makes even insipid choreo watchable but jdj is past it for her now maybe.

Ya,I dont want Daya to leave too early😭

bonnefille thumbnail
no ZKND....in that show not all contestants were given equal opportunities nor equal level of judgements. Rashmi and Hazel who had great potential were completely sidelined....it was about getting the maximum no. of performances and and getting maximum appreciation out of it.  Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago
SaffyFlower thumbnail
but I enjoyed the bollywood masala in it😆ya,watched only a few episodes then,liked sanjeeda the best😳so malika will give her round next week huh😉wat,item number round😆😆 Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

but I enjoyed the bollywood masala in it😆so malika will give her round next week huh😉wat,item number round😆😆

😆 malliaka shouldn't have taken up the show.....who will pay attention to her when madz is sitting next to her??? ðŸ˜• it should have been two guys and madz....no other lady can compete with madz. 
not even madhuri of PR. ðŸ˜†
SaffyFlower thumbnail

madhuri of pR🤣 and dhammu doing munna badnaam hua,male item number😆

bonnefille thumbnail
i am telling you madhuri of Pr has been brought to compete with madhuri of jdj. thats why the same name.

What were PR makers thinking??? ðŸ¤£ 

dharmu. munna badnaam hua!!! ðŸ¤£
Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago
SaffyFlower thumbnail

wonder on wat number Daya is gonna dance😆the guy cracks me up,hez so adorable😆

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
you two have already declared him the winner 😆 ..
Well ,I know its sushant's decision , but if he wins , i wish he splits half his winnings with shampa ..