Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Tasfiaaaaaaaaa
wow dear it was very nice update
i really loved mayurs frndship
mayu is so soweet
he was trying to make comfortable our sweet nups-
nups and adhi date-  no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

main ye bilkul nehi chati- adhi nups k liye koi date-fate ki plan maat karo -samjhi??????????????????????

if u want to do something then try to write mayur date.LOL
good updte dear
keep updating

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😃😃 VERY NICE UPDATE

I AM NOT ABLE TO BEAR THE KIND OF ATTITUDE ADHI HAS
AND MOREOVER ADHI-NUPS DATE 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
NO WAY HOW THIS COULD BE POSSIBLE
I REALLY LIKE THE CONVO BETWEEN MAYANK AND NUPUR
 AND COULD EASILY SEE THAT OUR NUPSIE IS QUIT COMFORTABLE WITH MAYU RATHER THAN ADHI
AND U KNOW WHAT I HAD A REQUEST TO INCLUDE THIS SONG IN UR FF OF DIL TI BACCHA HAI DI
"TERE BIN MEIN DEKHU NA SUBH
NIGAHON SE ABHI YE WADA KAR LIYA"
IT IS AN AESOME SONG AND I JUST LOVED IT.
I AM JUST WAITING FOR UR UPDATE
BECAUSE OF THIS FF I USED TO OPEN MY COMPUTER ATLEAT 4 TIMES A DAY I KNOW I AM BECOMING LITTLE BIT IMPATIENT BUT KNOW NA MAYUR K FAN KO TO HAMESHA DARD SEHEN KARNA PADTA HAI UNKI EDITTING K LIYE ISLIYE JAB MJHT KHATAM HO GAYA TO I WISH AB TO JAYEDA NI PAIN HOGA MAYUR FANS KO 😲
I AM WAITING
PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
mayur4evr thumbnail
nice concept..
eager to know that how will mayur come together..
add me to ur pm list..😊😃
Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
mujhe bhe ad kar lo na😳
IronyDied thumbnail
hello guys.....
thank you so much for all your lovely comments🤗......i really enjoyed them reading😃.....and trust me i just didnt get enough time to reply you all😭 ....but they made me feel very happy........😊
but pls this shouldnt affect your comments for this part........😊

again thanks a lot for all you support
and one more thin i want to dedicate this part to shafy......its for you dear hope you like it😛
pls scroll down for the next part

love you all
tasfia

IronyDied thumbnail
part-5

nupur was walking in the garden..she always loved to enjoy the evening sight...the setting sun and the red orange sky...she just love them...after sometine she sat on the swing....she was happy today.....whatever mayank told her last night, encouraged her a lot.....though she still had some doubts regarding adhiraj and his bheaviour but still she wanted to give it a try.....she smilled unknown to the reason.....after a long time she was feeling very light...

she cam back to the room..she was about to throw herself on the bed when her mother came to her room
nm-nupur beta....aaj tujhe kahin jana hai kya?.she asked her with a big smile on her face......
n-nahi...ma..mujhe kahin nahi jana hai.....aaj to mai araam karne wali hoon......she said a bit yawning
nm-nahi nahi.........koi araam waram nah karna.....tujhe bahar jana hai........she said searching nupur's wardrobe to find some dresses....
nupur was confused with her mother's sudden excitement...she came to her...
n-mom what are you doing??.....
nm-kuch nahi tere jane ki tayari....
n-kya?.....par kahan jane ki?.....
nm-bahar..she said with a smile on her face
n-arghh......mom...stop irritating me.....saaf saaf batao na mom....she said pleadingly
nm-arey baba....adhiraj ke saath bahar jana hai...
n-kya???????........................
she said as if it was the biggest shoc of her life......she wanted to give it a try...but it was early for her....
n-no way mom mai kahin nahi jarahi hoon......you got that.????
nm-kya?..maine haan keh diya hai....tujhe jana padega....she said strictly but when she realized that it wasnt working she put her hand on nupur's shoulder...
dekh beta agar tu usse milegi nahi to usse samjhe gi kaise ...akhir tujhe apni puri zindagi bitni hai uske saath.....
nupur looked up to face her mother.....she gave a faint smile....and nooded her head....
nm-yea hui na baat......she kisssed nupur's forehead....koi ache se kapde pehen le...aur ache se tayiar ho ja.....adhiraj ata hi hoga tujhe lane ke liye.....saying this she left leaving a confuse nupur behind.....she sat on the couch....after sometime of thinking she finally decided that she should go with adhiraj...she took a deep breath and got up to get something to wear..she selected a light pink dress for her.......put some kajal and maskara in her eyes....light pink lip glowse on her lips....her hair open ....she looked abosuolately an angel.....she again checked herself in the mirror.....she hared a sound of horn...she turned around and walked towards the window....she saw a car..she again took a deep breath and heeded downstairs....
nupur came down only to find mayank siting in the couch..she instantly got a shock and shouted like she had seen some ghost....
n-TUM???????.......
mayank got up with a jerk and looked around
m-tum ne mujhse kaha....he said not finding no one else there
n-haan aur koi dekhai deraha hai tumhe?.....aur tum ihan kyun aye ho aur adhiraj kahan hai?...ab bolo bhi...
m-aur kuch puchna hai to uo bhi puch lo......he said with a big grin on his face
n-just shut up!...tum bologe bhi ya nahi.......
m-ok..ok....actually adhiraj ko kuch kaam tha to usne mujhe tumhe lane ke liye bhej diya.....mai tumhe hotel drop karunga aur uske baad mai apne raste aur tum apne raste.....

flashback

m-no way.....mai teri isme koi madad nahi karsakta
a-pls yaar mere frnd ki party hai i need to go......tu nupur ko pick karlena aur hotel drop kardena
m-par uo lg kya sochenge.....
a-yaar kuch nahi sochenhe.....aur tu mere liye itna nahi karsakta.....
m-after thinking sometime...ok fine
a-yea huina baat....chal ab mai chalta hun....
m-hmm.....bye
a-bye...

flashback ends

n-oh!......kaam tha???
mayank was amazed to see nupur's mood changing...just now she was fuming like fire and now...like a cold breez.....this girl was surely a master piece...he smilled on his own thoughts.....
m-ab puri raat ihin rukogi kya....chalo bhi.....
n-hmm..chalo..
they heeded towards the car.....mayank was driving and....nupur was looking outside the window...anyone could tell just seeing her face that she was disturbed.....mayank not thant kind of guy that some one was sitting with him and he was quiet...nahhh....this wasnt mayank sharma....so he thought to break the silence...
m-ahem..ahem....he faked a cough to get her attention.....nupur looked at him from the corner of her eyes but oredented to ignore.....
m-ahem...ahem..he again cughed ....this time it irritated nupur...she turned her face...and said in a irritaing tone...
n-kya hai?......
m-kuch nahi...tum itni chup kyun ho?......
n-nahi kuch nahi....bas aise hi.....
m-hey nupur.....rememeber we are friends....
n-mayank.....maine kab kaha ki hum dost nahi hain?
m-to phir tum mujhse apni problem share kar sakti ho na?
nupur looked away.....she herself was not sure that what her problem was....
m-pls nupur.......
n-mayank mujhe khud ko nahi pata....mai kya chahti hoon......kya nahi...i am so confused....
mayank stopped the car......
n-kya hua...gadi kyun roki?...
m-nupur dont you think you are stressing yourself without any reason......just chill....jo jaisa chal raha hai chalne do....aur dekhna ssab apne ap sahi hojayege.
nupur thought for a while and then looked at mayank and smilled
n-thanks.....
m-anything for you....
he again started the car.......there was again silence...but this time it wasnt akward this time....nupur was smilling so was mayank.......

nupur rested her back on the seat......
m-waise you are looking good haan.....
n-sirf good....she said to tease him....
m-ummm.......haamn-
n-mayank....!!!!!!!!
m-are nahi baba.....you are looking very very pretty....
n-that's better.....suddenly he stopped the car
n-kya hua......phir se gadi rok di?
m-kyun ki tumhari manzil agayi......
n-hmm.....chalo mai chalti hoon....
m-all the best and winked at her.....she shook her head in disbelif.....this guy was surely crazy..she thought

nupur entered in the hotel.....the hotel was quite good....and it looked decent...she couldnt see adhiraj anywhere....suddenly she noticed him in a far corner...he was with some of his friends....nupur took a deep breath.....thank god mil gaya...she thought to herself....she heeded towards him...she now was standing behind him..his back was facing her....she hesitately put her hand on his shoulder.......adhiraj turned around....
a-hey nupur!!!.....he said hugging her......nupur was shocked....they werent even engaged and he was bheaving as if he was her husband....
a-but why did you get late?..
n-actually uo......
a-leave it...come let me introduce you to my friends...he said circling his hand around her shoulder....she wasnt pleased with his act yet decided to keep quiet........met him..he is amit.....rohan..and nishant..nupur smilled polietely to everyone....
a-okay guys.....now its nupur's appointment time.....i have a date with her...and all of them broke into laughter....nupur felt uncomfortable...chalo bye bye guys..come lets go nupur.....i have already booked a table for us......

they both went to thier booked place.....adhiraj pulled out a chair for nupur and she sat down....after that adhiraj also took his seat....
a-so order dain
n-hmm.....
a-waiter........
w-yes sir.....
a-whine for two....
nupur looked up at shocked ......no....orange juice for me.....
a-he laughed at her.....orange juice???
n-mujhe in sab ki adat nahi hai....
a-oh! ok....waise you always wear salwar suit???
n-haan kyun???.....nahi pahen sakti....she said as rudely as she could.....she wasnt pleased with that whine thing...
a-hey cool dow i was just asking.....ok umm...tell me some boyfrnd ???
n-what??
a-i mean you had boyfrnd na......he said as if it was a normal thing
n-excuse me mai aisi ladki nahi hoon
adhiraj sensed the seriousness so he changed the topic
a-i was just joking .....i mean itna haq to banta hi hai right?
nupur faintly smilled at him....she wasnt comfortavble....something inside her was telling her t get up and directly go to home....but she cant go like this....may be she was taking things more seriously.....
a-ok nupur i need to tell you something......
n-haan kaho
a-i think we need to know each other i mean we need time .....
n-hmm.....
a-so lets take some time from our parents and spend the together....what say?
n-i agree .....i also need some time
a-great..so 2 months......???
n-hmm..i think its enough for us to know each other....
a-awesome....so lets start with friendship....what say???.....saying this he forwarded his hand......
nupur was shocked at first.....she actually didnt want to do friendship with him....but was there any other option????...she shokk her hand with fake smile oh her face....rest of the time went like this....adhiraj blabering and nupur listening....it wasnt a nupur style.....yet she couldnt come out to herself infront of him.....
latter adhiraj dropped her home...she quietly come to her room....she was really confuse she was feeling as if adhiraj wasnt the one......but she wanted to give him that 2 months.....maybe everything change....little did she knew everything was really going to change....she herself was going to change.......she slept exsausted with her own thoughts.......

adhiraj came to mayank's room only to find him busy in his books......
a-oh god mayank jis tarah books ko dekhta hai usi tarah kabhi kisi ladki ko dekha kar......to shayed teri koi progress hojaye...he said taking a seat beside mayank.....mayank looked up and smilled at him
m-kaisi rahi teri date kaisi rahi.......
a-mat puch....yea nupur to puri indian hai......
m-to tujhe india me american ladki chahiye kya????
a-are nahi i mean...she's exactly opposite from me.......
m-tune usse 2 mahine wali baat ki...
a-haan ki......thank god she agreed...tera plan kaam kar gaya and also...i really need time...
m-(thinking)-more than you she needs time
a-chal yaar mai thak gaya..good night
m-hmm...good night
after adhi left mayank closed his book and rested his back on the couch.....
m-i hope this two months bring happiness for you nupur....and also for adhi.....and he closed his eyes to get some peace.....unknown to the future...unknow to his own fate......unknown to his own decisions

if you liked it pls press the like tab.......ab pls do comment and do criticize .....suggetions are more than welcome......pls do comment.they really make me happy
Edited by tasfia123 - 13 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yupiii.the competition is on…

Me first me first🥳…now it doent suits me to behave like a child…😆.so need to get serious😎

Tasfia if ur my little sis doesn't means whatever ur gonna write im gonna read🤔…….

…matlab yeah kya tha😲…..kya soch ker tum ny yeah likha tha….

Awesum blossom man😆…it doesn't seems to be ur first writing👏…the story is progressing to b  really gr8…I m hating ths adhiraj😡….actually nt😉 …he is quite different frm Nupur.he has diffrnt definition of  fun….n no definition of relation…..actually im liking the fact u showed here…a minor flaw of arrange marriage…

N mayank is such a sweetheart as always😳…im waiting for how there paths meet…..

Lovely update dear

Soory If I made u scared with my second para😳…I was just pulling ur leg😉

Luv ya

Edited by drfizaahmed - 13 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing yaar....lets see in 2 months mein kya hota hai😉

mayank is sooo sweet....thinkign genuinely about Nupur more 

loving your FF...thnx for de pm🤗
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congrats fiza
me 3rd one to comment----no bad...........LOL

tasfia......................

beautiful update dear
thanx GOD - tumi 2 month er 1ta duration diye khub e valo koreso..................

now its seems really very interesting
i wanna c what will happen in this 2 month

i loved mayank here- he is too good.

loved mayur frshhip

good update tasfia
keep it up