Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Mud island😕oh well i guess viren will come up with something romantic even in mud😆he will put mud on nivi very lovingly☺️lolz. now what is this mud island i hear i dont get it.

OMG i burst out reading ur comment. Viren will put mud on Nivi lovingly 😳 Lolz girl u r crazy and u know what another song came to my mind when i read it. now guess which one can it be 😉

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Shoveepie awww🤗🤗🤗🤗I'm going to the other thread. But I wish I had a brother and I would send him to you. Cause any brother of mine would be super cute, right😳 and maybe he could have been your Viren😆 See, now you probably think I'm insane. But I'm just trying to make you smile jaanupie😳

aww ashvuu jaan🤗🤗🤗lolz yes a brother of your will be cute cause my dear ashvuu is the cutest thing on earth🤗🤗🤗🤗I dont think ur insane jaan ur too sweet to be one lolz🤗🤗🤗yes see i am allready smiling. Ok i will also dissapear for a bit as i need to write my extremly long PM to my sweet jaan so be a bit patient ok sweets. OMG i still have to send PM to payal as well OMG i am running out of time today😭.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Originally posted by: vids08

Sorry to barge in, Madh island is one of the beaches in north mumbai.

Hey Vidya🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗how lovely to see you here. Thanks so much jaan. Hmmm, well I hope they show us an SBS segment soon😆
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Shoveeepie now you are giving me ideas. Lots of mud, NivRen and the beach and the water😳

Imagine if we get a scene where NivRen are in the water..okay I'm already dead☺️ and Viren hugs her when they are in the water, just think, how our imaginations will run wild (my imagination has already run away......very far😆)☺️

I know ashvee i was also thinking the same thing☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ OMG it will be soo romantic aaahhhhhhh☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️I will die then lolz..
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

OMG i burst out reading ur comment. Viren will put mud on Nivi lovingly 😳 Lolz girl u r crazy and u know what another song came to my mind when i read it. now guess which one can it be 😉

Oh! Another guessing game? Cool😆 Give some clues. Old or new. names of actors etc😆
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Okay what if Viren is running after Nivi on the beach and he catches her from behind and he hugs her tight around the waist and he swings her around in a circle and her hair is flying all around them and even falling all on his face and then, they slip in the sand and they both fall down☺️

and then the waves come and cover them both☺️

Ashvee u r not giving me a chance to go and write the PM cause now i am dreaing about what u just wrote ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️I want this also ☺️☺️☺️☺️
Shayafan thumbnail

Shoveeepie now you are giving me ideas. Lots of mud, NivRen and the beach and the water😳

Imagine if we get a scene where NivRen are in the water..okay I'm already dead☺️ and Viren hugs her when they are in the water, just think, how our imaginations will run wild (my imagination has already run away......very far😆)☺️

Bus Aashu bus my imaginations have started running wilder after reading what u have written 😉 Infact i am imagining the song on them....
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Bus Aashu bus my imaginations have started running wilder after reading what u have written 😉 Infact i am imagining the song on them....

Snehoo, you give me clues okay😈 😆😆
Shayafan thumbnail
ok girls here is the link to that article 

NivRenDeewani thumbnail

ahaha senha what can i do when i heard mud i was like it still can be romantic rite, they can roll in the mud also ☺️☺️and both will be covered in mud☺️☺️and then viren will come and change nivi's clothes☺️☺️and nivi will be like ☺️☺️☺️and i will be like🤢🤢🤢dead as i as allready dead thinking about such a romantic scene between them ☺️☺️
Oh another gussing game yes, give us clues naa??