Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Shovee jaanupie,🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 Nandu is also trying to steal your Viren away😆 Think of some punishment for him😆

i did think of a punishment for Nandu jaan look in the thread.

and he will only be able to steal my viren away if i had a viren to start with😭
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
senha 🤗i am so glad to see u sweets. yes now i have a buddy lolz, even i have heaps to catch up too.how r u jaan??

Oh Shovi good to see u in a better mood now. I was sad seeing ur earlier post. Kya hua janu.. Everything will be fine.. My wishes and million 🤗 to you janu....

I am sad too jaan my Viren (hubby) was bit angry with me yest for sticking to my Lappy even after he comes from office 😭 

oh senha jaan how can i not be happy seeing you guys??all u people are my life now🤗🤗. thanks soo much for u wishes jaan, they mean alot to me.

aww ur viren sounds soo cute jaan, see he is only jelous that u talk to us a bit more and dont pay attention to him lolz,jaan give him time also,u r soo lucky to have ur viren, so be happy jaan.lolz. but i will miss u when u go 😭
 oh i wish i had my viren with me now.😭

Oh janu he doesnot exactly know what i do hun. He has seen me typing sumtimes and watching YT (for scenes) and knows i am crazy for the show but i dont think he knows i have gone so crazy for them and have joined a forum and chat with crazy NivReniacs 😉

And dont worry hun u will get your Viren very soon 🤗
Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 13 years ago
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Aree janu i had 1 small question. its bit silly but i have no clue so thought of asking it

On the hotpix site they keep posting contests like the current one if hottest new jodi and in that apna NivRen r there but what is the significance of this. i mean do they use the data for award nominations or they themselves have their own award function. I mean i have started regularly there whenever NivRen or any1 of them r there but i dont know how important it is to vote there.  Any idea girls

Snehoo, I don't know about this. Maybe one of the others can tell us. 
As for me, I have already given NivRen all the awards in my world: Most dreamy couple, most awesome couple, Hottest couple, Most passionate couple, Couple to die for, Most magical couple, Eternal Couple, Come Fall in Love Couple, Love conquers Everything couple, For ever and ever couple, fairytale couple, Happily Ever After Couple,...😆😆
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Where is Mud Island? And if they are not going to Goa, Sanju will have to change her travel plans slightly.🤗 Sanju, are you listening jaan😆

Mud island😕oh well i guess viren will come up with something romantic even in mud😆he will put mud on nivi very lovingly☺️lolz. now what is this mud island i hear i dont get it.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

i did think of a punishment for Nandu jaan look in the thread.

and he will only be able to steal my viren away if i had a viren to start with😭

Shoveepie awww🤗🤗🤗🤗I'm going to the other thread. But I wish I had a brother and I would send him to you. Cause any brother of mine would be super cute, right😳 and maybe he could have been your Viren😆 See, now you probably think I'm insane. But I'm just trying to make you smile jaanupie😳
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
senha 🤗i am so glad to see u sweets. yes now i have a buddy lolz, even i have heaps to catch up too.how r u jaan??[/QUOTE]

Oh Shovi good to see u in a better mood now. I was sad seeing ur earlier post. Kya hua janu.. Everything will be fine.. My wishes and million 🤗 to you janu....

I am sad too jaan my Viren (hubby) was bit angry with me yest for sticking to my Lappy even after he comes from office 😭 
[/QUOTE]

oh senha jaan how can i not be happy seeing you guys??all u people are my life now🤗🤗. thanks soo much for u wishes jaan, they mean alot to me.

aww ur viren sounds soo cute jaan, see he is only jelous that u talk to us a bit more and dont pay attention to him lolz,jaan give him time also,u r soo lucky to have ur viren, so be happy jaan.lolz. but i will miss u when u go 😭
 oh i wish i had my viren with me now.😭
[/QUOTE]

Oh janu he doesnot exactly know what i do hun. He has seen me typing sumtimes and watching YT (for scenes) and knows i am crazy for the show but i dont think he knows i have gone so crazy for them and have joined a forum and chat with crazy NivReniacs 😉

And dont worry hun u will get your Viren very soon 🤗
[/QUOTE]
lolz me and u have things in common even my parent dont know what i do all day infront of my laptop and they yell at me all day but i just ignore them.
Shayafan thumbnail

Snehoo, I don't know about this. Maybe one of the others can tell us. 
As for me, I have already given NivRen all the awards in my world: Most dreamy couple, most awesome couple, Hottest couple, Most passionate couple, Couple to die for, Most magical couple, Eternal Couple, Come Fall in Love Couple, Love conquers Everything couple, For ever and ever couple, fairytale couple, Happily Ever After Couple,...😆😆

Awwww that was so sweet janu. Same from my side...... Infact we all have made them stars of our eyes ( ankhon ke tare). They dont need any more awards right.... 

Will come back with the article. it was posted on the forum itself...
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Mud island😕oh well i guess viren will come up with something romantic even in mud😆he will put mud on nivi very lovingly☺️lolz. now what is this mud island i hear i dont get it.

Shoveeepie now you are giving me ideas. Lots of mud, NivRen and the beach and the water😳

Imagine if we get a scene where NivRen are in the water..okay I'm already dead☺️ and Viren hugs her when they are in the water, just think, how our imaginations will run wild (my imagination has already run away......very far😆)☺️
vids08 thumbnail

Where is Mud Island? And if they are not going to Goa, Sanju will have to change her travel plans slightly.🤗 Sanju, are you listening jaan😆

Sorry to barge in, Madh island is one of the beaches in north mumbai.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Okay what if Viren is running after Nivi on the beach and he catches her from behind and he hugs her tight around the waist and he swings her around in a circle and her hair is flying all around them and even falling all on his face and then, they slip in the sand and they both fall down☺️

and then the waves come and cover them both☺️
Edited by aashvee.raheja - 13 years ago