Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Okay, so this is for my Shova (my evil  😈little munchkin of a sis), my Rachu Jaan (who has threatened to not give me a good comment  😳until & unless I provide a dissection of the NivRen scenes) and my lovely Ashley sweety (without whose live daily episode updates, I cannot survive πŸ€—). Since, I have sufficient NivRen ground to cover from today's episode, I better get right to it.

Beginning with the confrontation scene, I don't want to get into much detail of it since the other girls have really analyzed it very well, but would like to mention couple of noteworthy gestures and expressions between NivRen. The first one being after Nivedita pleadingly tells Viren that, "Mera yakin karo Viren, yeh zaroor kisiki saazish hein mere khilaf. Mujhe kuch nahi hua, mein sach keh rahi hu!" I love how Viren (and he has done this so often now but it still touches my heart every time I see it) so affectionately caresses the side of her face (is it only me or does anyone else also thinks that his palm is a perfect fit when it cups Nivedita's cheek?), as soon as he does that, Nivedita looks up deep into his eyes and Viren then nods just tells her through his eyes that, "my dear, calm down, try to get hold of your emotions, this is not the right time to lose control, I am here, I am listening to you & believing in each and very word you are saying". Awww, this is what I love the most about my NivRen, what I absolutely love to dissect and elaborate upon, the 'unspoken implication'. And, it amazes me how these gestures/expressions speaks volumes! The second one here is towards the end of the confrontation, wherein Viren, once again with the perfect palm-cheek cupping tells her that, "Nivedita tumhe darne ki koi zaroorat nahi. Jab tak mein hu, tumhara koi kuch nahi bigad sakta. Chalo." Just focus on Nivedita's face, my god, there are so many emotions pouring out of her eyes, right at that moment ' adoration, admiration, love, respect, gladness, that feeling of gratefulness, that thank god you are part of my life, thank god you are there! I love how I now equally get to elaborate on Nivedita's expressions as well, unlike before, when it used to be only Viren.

Moving on to the scene in the bedroom, I like how Viren comes up with all these different gestures and ways to touch Nivedita. As soon as, he brings her in the room, he sits down next to her (can I digress here a bit, please? Did you notice Viren's sneakers, they are yellow, but honey they do not match the brown/maroon jacket at all, now do they??!)  and says, "Relax Nivedita, kuch mat socho, jab tak mein tumhare saath hu, kuch bhi galat nahi hone duga tumhare saath" and then this new gesture (which looks very similar to the cupping of the cheek but it is not), wherein he lightly, like a feather-touch, caresses her left cheek (and this time her hair is not coming in the way as it usually does)! Hehe, Viren seriously can get very innovative when it comes to touching Nivedita. Okay, so continuing on with this further; he gets up to go get some water for her and we see our lovely Nivedita looking at him, again with this emotion of complete admiration, reverence (I love this word that Milee has used in her analysis to explain the look, it perfectly describes the expression) & after Nivedita takes a sip of water & Viren turns to go put the glass back, where in his back is turned back to her, our Nivedita again tries to steal a quick glimpse of him and this time around the look's changed, oh yes, it has moved on from respect, admiration onto love, onto longing, onto wanting, yup very brief and very quick and don't forget Nivedita is at the end of the day very shy, and she is not allowing herself fully to go there, she is actually holding herself back a lot, but still she is unable to let that look of need from not escaping. I love this so much because she is subconsciously trying to not let it come out but apparently her conscious mind couldn't help it but let it slip by. Just for this very very brief moment, she loses a tad bit of control on herself, and that's why does not hear Viren ask her, "Kuch kahne ke liye lau?" and when she does not say anything, he turns back to look at her to see why she didn't respond and that's how she get's caught. Awww, and now coming on to the best thing, Viren's smile. Girls, I want to emphasize here that for me, this is Viren's trademark smile, it's a certain way he smiles, and I am sure of it that this is the second time only that he has smiled like this, which is when I realized why I loved it so much, when he smiled like this the first time. I am sure poor guy is not even deliberately doing anything here, it is only a crazy retard like me, who is dissecting it into this million different dimensions. Okay, so the way he smiles, it begins with a broad smile wherein you can see his teeth, then immediately he compresses his lips and again gives a broad smile, but this time the teeth are not showing, but the smile creates this perfect 'U' and produces these utterly cute dimples on both sides of his lips, & when he does that he gets these few lines on his forehead as well, simultaneously. This is the exact smile that I had found so endearing in that all time favorite mirror scene (he smiles like this after Nivi turns back from looking at the mirror and he shifts his glance from meeting her eyes in the mirror to actually looking into her eyes). I know, maybe I got a little too carried away with this smile thing, but I really like it. 😳☺️

Lastly, the breakfast feeding scene I am not going to describe because I don't think I have anything else to add to it, in addition to what has already been said by Milee, Anju & Ketty in their analysis (sorry, haven't read the analysis of Moni, Mahi, Faiza, Simran). Thanks everyone, once again for allowing me to share my thoughts about NivRen from today's episode. As always, would appreciate your feedback.

Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
Scintillating thumbnail
Hey Mahi, my sweetpeas, πŸ€— Thank you so much for the new lovely NivRen thread. Dear, that is a wonderful introduction!! Also, I finally got through reading your 3 FFs from October. Sweets, I am telling you this, you have to continue writing, really have to!! See, how awesome a job you did with the thread's introduction. I really hope all of us can encourage you enough to continue with it. 😊
By the way, how are you feeling dear? Better? I have yet to read your analysis of today's episode. In fact, have a lot of pages to catch-up on in the previous thread.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Payal , excellent thoughts. I noticed his new way of caressing Nivi's cheek today. He just wanted to touch her so as to give her comfort and wipe her tears on that side. His touch has a healing power. And his smile to die for....Thanks for elaborating on it. 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Payal Payal what should I say about you you are just mindblowing sweet heart that's why I love you you made me watch the scenes again with your analysis to feel the beauty of scenes with your describing. I was never a romantic person who would dissect these things but you are changing me too. Oh I was so enjoying the scene while reading your word and fitting that in expression yep I noticed the change in Nivi when he asked for food for few seconds she seems to lost all sense what she is doing and Viren caught her. Poor Viren he is getting love in very small installments. That's why have to invent ideas to get hold his hands and cheaks. But I am loving his wait now just 6 smiles are left and I am sure they will take lot of time specially the 20th one.
Scintillating thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Payal , excellent thoughts. I noticed his new way of caressing Nivi's cheek today. He just wanted to touch her so as to give her comfort and wipe her tears on that side. His touch has a healing power. And his smile to die for....Thanks for elaborating on it. 

Hey Anju, how are you dear? Good to see you online and also, so glad to hear that you Mom's doing well now! 😊 I am sure that must be such a huge relief for you & your family. On to the analysis, quite honestly I am waiting to see what Aashvee has to say about it in her analysis, I am sure she is going to create this another degree that Viren would do a doctorate in. πŸ˜†
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
question, do you guyz like read the fanfics on the forums here?
 In the section dedicated for fanfics?
Scintillating thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Payal Payal what should I say about you you are just mindblowing sweet heart that's why I love you you made me watch the scenes again with your analysis to feel the beauty of scenes with your describing. I was never a romantic person who would dissect these things but you are changing me too. Oh I was so enjoying the scene while reading your word and fitting that in expression yep I noticed the change in Nivi when he asked for food for few seconds she seems to lost all sense what she is doing and Viren caught her. Poor Viren he is getting love in very small installments. That's why have to invent ideas to get hold his hands and cheaks. But I am loving his wait now just 6 smiles are left and I am sure they will take lot of time specially the 20th one.

Aww, my Rachu jaan, you are too sweet with your kind words. Thanks a lot, for the encouraging words. Hehe, I love the fact that I am making you a romantic as well. πŸ‘ That's is awesome!! See, what I mean about this thread being extremely contagious. The next thing we know, you are going to start posting your comments, dissecting the NivRen scenes the way I do. Me, like the thought of that. πŸ˜ƒ
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Payal once again excellent microscopic analysis. I really love reading your views, it is do detail like watching the scene with microscope πŸ˜†, btw I also noticed those sneakers, i thought i might be seeing things and first time in my life i was looking at male character's shoes, I do that to female character all the time though. πŸ˜† OMG the way you described Viren smile was mindblowing. I am going watch that smile again. 😳
Scintillating thumbnail
Hey Simran, my sweets how are you. πŸ€— Glad to catch you online, jaan. I am sure a lot of folks told you this already but I too was thinking about you today when Viren delivered that lotus dialogue for Nivi. Nice going, sweets, right? What a huge coincidence? Hey, can you please tell me what page your analysis is in the previous page??
Scintillating thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Hi Payal once again excellent microscopic analysis. I really love reading your views, it is do detail like watching the scene with microscope πŸ˜†, btw I also noticed those sneakers, i thought i might be seeing things and first time in my life i was looking at male character's shoes, I do that to female character all the time though. πŸ˜† OMG the way you described Viren smile was mindblowing. I am going watch that smile again. 😳

Hi Ketty dear, thanks hon for liking the way I write. I get so happy and feel encouraged to right more and better the next time. Also, remember how you are the one who always helped me and Shova to come back to reality and confirm, if something really happened or was it purely our imagination. So, you have to help me here and confirm my thought about the smile.Please! 😳