Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I've few SQs. Pls do answer guys..

1. During bike pipe scene n first nivren call, Nivi is holding mobile. Wen did Nivi get mobile? Can it be given by Viren (in dat case we missed a gifting scene) or as usual given by VD?

2. Wen Viren went missing on wedding nite, Nivi dialed his mobile no. How does she know his no wen she never spoke with him on phone b4?

3. After 1st phone call, Viren saw dat she was afraid n he might've noticed her reaction in store room wen she took him to show d rope. So can it be dat he thot to check secretly n went to Shimla den itself n later returned to Delhi (hence d train ticket) ?

4. If he was busy travelling between Delhi n Shimla, den wat happened to client meeting?
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashred12

I've few SQs. Pls do answer guys..

1. During bike pipe scene n first nivren call, Nivi is holding mobile. Wen did Nivi get mobile? Can it be given by Viren (in dat case we missed a gifting scene) or as usual given by VD?

2. Wen Viren went missing on wedding nite, Nivi dialed his mobile no. How does she know his no wen she never spoke with him on phone b4?

3. After 1st phone call, Viren saw dat she was afraid n he might've noticed her reaction in store room wen she took him to show d rope. So can it be dat he thot to check secretly n went to Shimla den itself n later returned to Delhi (hence d train ticket) ?

4. If he was busy travelling between Delhi n Shimla, den wat happened to client meeting?

Ash jaan how r u sweety, SQs, aww missing my ashvuu now(*ashvee come online darlz*)

Love ur SQs sweets, and i was also thinking the same questions, ok will try to answer the best i can:

1. well this question has been asked by many before but we still havnt reached the conclusion unfortunatly, but i think the CTs just want us to assume nivi got the mobile like how she got all her clothes and jewlery. If Viren did give her the mobile then i am sure they would have shown it. The CTs have short term memory loss so they for got to show us how nivi got a mobile lolz.

2. she knows the number cause the CTs told her😆. jokes apart, thats a really good question but as usual CTs think we are dumb so they didnt think we will pick on this but yeh it dosent make sense rite that nivi knows his number when they never spoke on the phone.

3. the train ticket is the MP lolz, uff this new mystery i dont really like this. sorry hun dont know the answer to this question.

4. the client meeting i think he allready solved as soon as he got their and then travled, or mabye he didnt solve it(i hope he did though)
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Ash jaan how r u sweety, SQs, aww missing my ashvuu now(*ashvee come online darlz*)

Love ur SQs sweets, and i was also thinking the same questions, ok will try to answer the best i can:

1. well this question has been asked by many before but we still havnt reached the conclusion unfortunatly, but i think the CTs just want us to assume nivi got the mobile like how she got all her clothes and jewlery. If Viren did give her the mobile then i am sure they would have shown it. The CTs have short term memory loss so they for got to show us how nivi got a mobile lolz.

2. she knows the number cause the CTs told her😆. jokes apart, thats a really good question but as usual CTs think we are dumb so they didnt think we will pick on this but yeh it dosent make sense rite that nivi knows his number when they never spoke on the phone.

3. the train ticket is the MP lolz, uff this new mystery i dont really like this. sorry hun dont know the answer to this question.

4. the client meeting i think he allready solved as soon as he got their and then travled, or mabye he didnt solve it(i hope he did though)

It's funny because every time I see Nivi in something new (like the sweaters that they've started to wear)-- I think, where on earth did she get that from? I guess after the wedding Viren just bought Nivi everything that he thought would be necessary. The first sari Nivi wore as a Sood bahu was Divya's sari and I highly doubt that up until this day, Nivi is still wearing Divya's saris and every time we see NivRen's closet, we see her clothes.. thus I presume Viren just bought Nivi everything he thought mandatory for her. If you notice, Divya wears a new jewelry set almost every day whereas Nivi rotates between five, six sets. (We even heard Nivi say that she doesn't have too many jewelry sets or as much as Divya the day with the Radha-Krishna necklace scene.) 

Viren's mobile number. I guess he left it to her before Viren went to Delhi or Vandhana gave her the phone number to call him? I mean she did check up on Nivi that night to find that Viren wasn't there.

With the train ticket question... I'm with Di. I have no idea how to answer that question but I do think it was Viren's plan for Nivi to find the ticket so that she can question him or she can be suspicious. I think he's just planning this to see what Nivi is thinking and how she feels. That perhaps if he tricks her into thinking that he has a hidden agenda, he can get something out of her. 

I bet the client meeting was resolved quickly because Viren isn't that laaparva. He isn't that irresponsible. He knows how bad the loss of this client can be to the company and thus he wouldn't be stupid to not take care of it.

My questions are on the CTs though because they leave out so many important parts that just gets to me. Like how do they expect us to think? That Nivi just got all those things magically? Because we sure as hell know that no one in that house would give her so many gifts. The only real gift givers in that house for Nivi is Viren and Vandhana-- because Sid is too scared of Divya to give his brother's wife something and Divya is too self absorbed to give her younger sister any gifts.
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran728

Oh MAHI. Thanks for the new thread dear...and what a beautiful introduction!! Pat on your back babe. ðŸ˜ƒ

and also kya song pick kiya hai!! HAIII mein toh woh pad kar hi maar gayi..

MAHI ne Maar Daala !!

and please do not ever underestimate yourself. Not on this thread, not when you are studying for your doctors exams and not when you find your own Mr. Viren Sood. You are a cute, sweet, beautiful, caring, loyal soul and I am sure whatever you will do it life you will find success. Keep Smiling Always!! Love, Simi. 

Awwwe Simi di. I really really loved this post. Thank you so much hun. I'm glad you liked my introduction as I was feeling that this wasn't some of my best work at all so thought maybe it was bad. As for the song, you should just listen to the song di. It's sad but soo heart warming! I love it. Especially the tune! Once again, thank you so much di. Your last few lines made me smile and feel so happy! Please keep your prayers with me and I hope that InshaAllah someday I will be successful in everything I pursue as you say. I just hope you're right about that. Thank you sweetie. It really made my night!
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mahi, thanks for this new thread its been a long time you did the honors. I love the introduction and the name and most of all I love the song you selected specially because its Aamir's song😳 and yes, its suits our Sweetu so much. And yes, lets wait and watch how this bandhan progresses further. 6 more smiles to go.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mahi jaan, tumne to maar daala yeh thread khol ke... What an introduction and what a song..Too good.  You have outdone yourself.

Girls, my mom is getting better as a result of your prayers and wishes. Thanks for asking about her health.

@Milee, awesome analysis. I just read in the old thread. Very detailed. Loved it and yes it is very similar to what I thought - afterall we kind of think alike.

@Navz, take care and hope you feel better by tomorrow. Thanks for uploading the scenes.
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Mahi, thanks for this new thread its been a long time you did the honors. I love the introduction and the name and most of all I love the song you selected specially because its Aamir's song😳 and yes, its suits our Sweetu so much. And yes, lets wait and watch how this bandhan progresses further. 6 more smiles to go.

You're most definitely welcome Milee di. I remember before I used to start almost every NivRen topic and then we went into full swing and other girls had to start taking over and they do great jobs too. But the song is amazing and Aamir is great in that movie! As for the song, so touching and just heart wrenching. Those lines to suit Viren's love so well and I can't wait until Nivi tells him she loves him too. He'll go completely crazy with happiness and joy when that happens!
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Mahi jaan, tumne to maar daala yeh thread khol ke... What an introduction and what a song..Too good.  You have outdone yourself.

Girls, my mom is getting better as a result of your prayers and wishes. Thanks for asking about her health.

@Milee, awesome analysis. I just read in the old thread. Very detailed. Loved it and yes it is very similar to what I thought - afterall we kind of think alike.

@Navz, take care and hope you feel better by tomorrow. Thanks for uploading the scenes.

You have no idea how much it means to me that you girls like this introduction as I haven't written a new thread introduction in a while and so i felt like it wasn't as good as how my old thread intros used to be but knowing that you like it, means a lot!

And I am really happy that your mom is feeling better. My duas are with her.

Oh and di, don't forget to add me on facebook! 
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mahi - I enjoyed the introduction andthe chosen name is very nice.... the explanation of how Nivi is feeling and should feel is excellent..looking forward to seeign all your posts tomorrow!!
mahix3 thumbnail
@ Mythri.. thank you hun. Listen to the song. It's a great song and suits Viren's feelings really well!

@ Netri.. thanks. Welcome to the thread.