Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hehe thank you Sneha di... but for a second I was confused because I never really thought anyone would want to leave their hotel room on their honeymoon... I mean it is a honeymoon after all. I don't think the point of a honeymoon is to go sightseeing πŸ˜²
(especially if it were me and Viren, he's never want to go sightseeing.... πŸ˜³)

Hmm so the producers of serials think we are too dumb to understand if a woman is married or not! Oh I see!!! Lol, I kid. It's like here in America, the only way to tell if a woman is married is by looking on her finger and seeing whether she has a weeding ring or not. 

OMG pls dont start giving me ideas or else i will start imagining U and Viren instead of NivRen. Also i really pity your  would be husband πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‰ U got me right πŸ˜‰
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@ketty- very good analysis ketty, too entertaining,I am still laughing how you described nivi/chuimiui today and also nivren , and yes - vd sure seems like an angel between sood witches.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

u are welcome Aashvee.πŸ€— i just wandered to this thread, aur yahan tum log shuru ho gaye ho!😳
Why do u need SBS now, tum logon jaisa itna  detailed segments to woh log bhi nahi dikahyenge!😍
[/QUOTE]

Thanks VidyaπŸ€—Oh! What do you think of the write up along with the article? How will this HM/Adventure thing work? Which member from the Sood family will convince S to go for a HM. Poor S, all he wants is to send PB to the moon...one way ticketπŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Aashvee, missed this post. If Divya goes to the moon, then it will be a permanent lunar eclipse.😲

But a fantastic episode t/day. No tears fr nivi, no CC- YD, no MP track, no car porch, but the BT was more than enjoyable.I cn't bear to see SIDYA romance, eeps!
[/QUOTE]

That was priceless VidyaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Maybe S should rethink that, maybe he should think about sending her to one of the moons of say Jupiter. It has too many to miss one (whichever PB lands on)πŸ˜†

And yes, wasn't it lovely.  I loved the victory dance, the way she calls him Mr. Viren Sood and the way he tells her "Itna attitude. Main to dar gaya"😳 I feel so thrilled it's like I'm falling in love...😍
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ€—

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

OMG!!!! KetteeepieeeeπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Thank you thank you Thank you.....

The episode was beyond awesome and your analysis is beyond awesome. I loved it and I love youπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

*runs to read Kettee's analysis again*

Hieeee!! Ketty, my jaan, that is so true. Love you, dear. πŸ€— That is an amazing analysis of today's episode. Nice going, sweets.

Aashvee, my jaanupie. πŸ€— πŸ€— Love you my babykins. OMG, I think I have gone totally crazy after today's episode, haven't you?? It is simply out of this world! 😍 I think, all of us are just entralled by the whole thing today.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Rachu, before you say anything, I wanted to write a special hello for you my dearest jaanupieπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—And I was thinking about you specially because when I saw the luggage, Nivi's bag VS Viren's bag, I thought of you RachupieπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
xaviara thumbnail
I'm not going to worry about DivSid today, I totally ignored everyone except NivRen and VD !! Gosh what an amazing episode !!!!! Loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, loved it a million times !!!! 😳 I swear, this is one of my favorite episodes till date because of Nivi only !! Viren toh always makes us smile and laugh with his antics, but tonight Nivi stole the show with the way she was fighting with Viren !!! Awwwwwwww bless !! They two are sooooooooooooooo adorable !!! 😳 The poor thing was anxious and nervous about going alone with him already, and then Viren just had to pull that western clothes stunt !!! πŸ˜† Poor Nivi, she got even more nervous and tells him that she can't go with him, and that is because it doesn't look nice !!! And it would be so much better if the whole family goes !! lolzzzzz !! (Nivi, my baby, you don't go to your HM with the entire family, samjha karo yaar) 😳 And then Viren goes wow ! what an amazing idea, we will take everyone, including mali, his son and his wife and Nivi realizes that he is making fun of her !!! Viren loves it when she gets provoked by his masti and gets angry !! But Viren knows how to push her buttons totally !! So he gets straight to the point, that you dont want to go because you are scared of ME !! (and it is true, and she is not scared because she earlier suspected him or is not satisfied with his explanation, she is scared because deep in her heart she knows she has feelings for him too, and that is scaring her, because if with a house full of people he can romance and show his love to her 24/7, then if they for a vacation, they will be completely alone, and she is scared, not because Viren will do something she won't be comfortable with, she is more scared that she will give in to whatever Viren wants) And that is what Viren meant when he says she is daboo and darpok, because he knows she is scared of her feelings for him and doesn't wanna give in to them that is why he leaves from there by keep calling her scardy cat !!! He knows how to handle her because it is so true when he told her once that he knows her as much as she knows herself, so he knows how to make her agree to go with him herself !!

I loved the NivRen & VD scene in the bedroom, because Nivi really needed to talk to a motherly figure, and it was sweet of VD to go to her because she understood what Nivi must be going through at this moment !! But I can understand her fear, hesitation and shyness, because she knows how much Viren loves, desires and wants her, and the fear of the unknown scares every girl !! So I loved their conversation where VD tells Nivi to forget everything that has happened and to get to know Viren because they are married now !! And as usual Viren has to come bacm, can't stay away from his chaand for long can he, but he has come back again to provoke Nivi again and says that he is not in the mood to go with Nivi anywhere now and I love how NivRen were fighting like Kids in front of VD, i was rofling through out myself !!! πŸ˜† Smart woman VD, she gets out of the line of fire and tells them to proceed with their fight !! πŸ˜† So our Viren ji executes the last  touch of his plan, making Nivi jealous !!! lolzzzzzz πŸ˜† Loved how he goes, I will give these clothes to someone who will go with me !! and it worked like a charm, look at Nivi's face, she was so freaking jealous !! loveeeeeeeeeeeed it !!! poor girl, she still doesn't realize what extent Viten can go to to make sure things go his way !!

Then the scene at BT !! I loved how VD explained to Viren that Nivi is feeling shy and hesitant and it is natural for a new bride to feel that way, and he goes like do u think i'm an idiot, i was kidding with her, and then arrives our sweeet Nivi and poor thing is so worried that her Viren is mad at her and Viren is so chalu, he cashes in on it and calls up the manager jhoot moot ka and says to cancel their reservation, only to find Nivi snatching the phone away, and his dance awwwwwwwwww how cute was that, VD was laughing non stop and Nivi realizes he has been had and his look, and the way she points her finger at Viren in anger and he motions with his eyes, Tayiji is standing there, u gonna hit me in front of her !! lolz !! loved how she said with so much spunk that am not a dabbo or a darpok and come help me with packing because we are going !!!!! πŸ˜†

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Today I love each and every scene of NivRen. Now Nivi started feeling possessive for Viren:
  1. Yesterday she was angry why he hided he reached one day early
  2. Today I could feel her jealous when Viren said I will give this to other girl.
  3. She felt authority on Viren when she was angry on him and actually commanded him to come and help in packing.

Today we saw a very cute, chulbulli, angry, commanding and also learing how to decieve his smart 100% patnivrata cutieπŸ˜‰ wait for few more days she will be more challu than Viren. Then Viren babu bachna phir tum usse nahi voh tumhe bevkoof banayegi.

I really love vandana she is very lovable and I loved the way she adviced both NivRen. In this house for NivRen she is loving caring mother, strict discipliner, best teacher and advisor. I think she teach best things to all the kids. I always loved the comfortable level and affection of Viren-Vandana they are best masti partners Viren has capability to wake up the naughty behaviour in very serious person except dragon clan offcourse too so who is vandana she already get little naughty with him. Three of them together always rock the scenes whether serious, emotional or MASTI.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
SnehoooπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— did you check 1:32, please please freeze and check, closed eyes ek ka aur nazar kaha doosre kaπŸ˜‰
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Today I love each and every scene of NivRen. Now Nivi started feeling possessive for Viren:

1. Yesterday she was angry why he hided he reached one day early
  2. Today I could feel her jealous when Viren said I will give this to other girl.
  3. She felt authority on Viren when she was angry on him and actually commanded him to come and help in packing.

Today we saw a very cute, chulbulli, angry, commanding and also learing how to decieve his smart 100% patnivrata cutieπŸ˜‰ wait for few more days she will be more challu than Viren. Then Viren babu bachna phir tum usse nahi voh tumhe bevkoof banayegi.

I really love vandana she is very lovable and I loved the way she adviced both NivRen. In this house for NivRen she is loving caring mother, strict discipliner, best teacher and advisor. I think she teach best things to all the kids. I always loved the comfortable level and affection of Viren-Vandana they are best masti partners Viren has capability to wake up the naughty behaviour in very serious person except dragon clan offcourse too so who is vandana she already get little naughty with him. Three of them together always rock the scenes whether serious, emotional or MASTI.

Absolutely rachupieπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Loved your analysis jaan. And I loved the way Nivi tells Viren "Mr. Viren Sood" Hum ja rahe hai. And come up and help me with the packing. It just blew me away.

I really feel Viren should have been Vandana's son. Koi theory karo na Rachupie😳
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Rachu, before you say anything, I wanted to write a special hello for you my dearest jaanupieπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—And I was thinking about you specially because when I saw the luggage, Nivi's bag VS Viren's bag, I thought of you RachupieπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hey meri ashvee Jaanu a big huggie today to I will wait for your detail analysis. Today Breakfast table was redeemed by the beautiful masti of innocent and Mastikhor trio (New name for them) Cutie-cutiepie-Janupie (tayiji)  
If you notice Nivi bag was bigger as compared to Viren's bag so logically Nivi required more clothes than Viren and if you check Sidya luggage it looked like they are actually going to stay for year in goa only.πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.