thanks mahi.
here you go- this is me ddancing -

This dance was best of kinny till date

Edited by tamushi - 13 years ago
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mahix3

See, now I didn't know that. I didn't think that women wear saris all the time in real life. Do they sleep in saris too? (I doubt they sleep the way in serials with all that makeup and jewelry on but wearing a sari to sleep would be uncomfortable. And every desi function I have, I usually wear a sari unless it's outdoors or too cold but well I didn't know that's how it worked. I thought it was a Rajan thing-- like sending double couples on the same honeymoon.
😕

Mahi u really cracked me up with your earilier dialogue if people leave hotelroom when they go on a HM 🤣. U r cute hun...

Abt saree actually women of earlier generation(Mom's generation) wear saree in normal day life but not sure if they wear them at night too or not. Many change into gowns i guess but serials mein to its a given thing ki girls of our generation too after getting married wear sarees. Its become like a mangalsutra thing. as if , if they dont wear saree we will not know that they are married😃
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamushi

thanks mahi.
here you go- this is me ddancing -

This dance was best of kinny till date

BEST VIREN DANCE EVER!
I HIGHLY DOUBT ANYTHING CAN BEAT THAT....
unless he does a shitless, towel dance
You know like from DDLJ... now that sounds like the best Viren dance ever!

And hehe LOOK SAJUI DI DANCING 
😆
vids08 thumbnail

u are welcome Aashvee.🤗 i just wandered to this thread, aur yahan tum log shuru ho gaye ho!😳
Why do u need SBS now, tum logon jaisa itna  detailed segments to woh log bhi nahi dikahyenge!😍

Thanks Vidya🤗🤗🤗🤗Oh! What do you think of the write up along with the article? How will this HM/Adventure thing work? Which member from the Sood family will convince S to go for a HM. Poor S, all he wants is to send PB to the moon...one way ticket😆

Sorry Aashvee, missed this post. If Divya goes to the moon, then it will be a permanent lunar eclipse.😲

But a fantastic episode t/day. No tears fr nivi, no CC- YD, no MP track, no car porch, but the BT was more than enjoyable.I cn't bear to see SIDYA romance, eeps!
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Mahi u really cracked me up with your earilier dialogue if people leave hotelroom when they go on a HM 🤣. U r cute hun...

Abt saree actually women of earlier generation(Mom's generation) wear saree in normal day life but not sure if they wear them at night too or not. Many change into gowns i guess but serials mein to its a given thing ki girls of our generation too after getting married wear sarees. Its become like a mangalsutra thing. as if , if they dont wear saree we will not know that they are married😃

Hehe thank you Sneha di... but for a second I was confused because I never really thought anyone would want to leave their hotel room on their honeymoon... I mean it is a honeymoon after all. I don't think the point of a honeymoon is to go sightseeing 😲
(especially if it were me and Viren, he's never want to go sightseeing.... 😳)

Hmm so the producers of serials think we are too dumb to understand if a woman is married or not! Oh I see!!! Lol, I kid. It's like here in America, the only way to tell if a woman is married is by looking on her finger and seeing whether she has a weeding ring or not. 

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My random thoughts on today's episode. Aashvee sweetie I am doing this for you today.

Totally ignoring PB today. 

We see our hero doing what he does the best, grabbing Nivi's hand and dragging her (pura apni ma ka asar hai, she drags Nivi out and Viren drags her in)and shows what he got for his wife, (you naughty boy, you never going to change, are you?) 

When Viren was getting closer to Nivi with every step it looked like Lion getting closer to his prey. He has naughtiest expression in his eyes like bachoo ab kaha jayogi bacha ke. And look at Nivi's eyes, for a sec she thought aaj to me gayi. But love Nivi's tolerance yaar, she gets right back and fooled our hero, hero didn't expected that he will lose his prey. 

And now comes guardian angel of NivRen, she sweetly asked why they are fighting and then announced what we know from pretty long that munda loves mundi a lot. (Wow VD you just told us the biggest secret of CCBM, bigger than even MP, thanks darling for letting cat out.) After giving some motherly advice and concern she says ok now fight. (And I was like oh goody come on yaar let's see some wrestling, I have a ring side seat, what else can I want. Just let me go grab some popcorn.)

CCBM editors made a mistake and I just corrected it edited out HL-PB scene, was causing a disturbance in my mind waves and trying to create a Tsunami of anger. *deep breathe* 

Now back to my obsession. 

Now our chuimui get shy and says she doesn't want to go, gives a bramhgyan about farz (Yaar ek baat batao tumne farz ka thekaa liya hua hai kya. When they don't do their farz why you worried so much, you are too good sweetheart, too much sweetness is not good for health).

As soon as Nivi says we should take family with us too (OMG I just had a heart attack listening to that, she wants family with her on HM, sorry sweetie I understand you never had a mother and that psycho chachi didn't give any attention, but let me tell you sweetie, HM pe sift husband and wife jate hai, family picnic pe nahi jaa rahe ho) apple of Niiv's eye says oh dear how didn't I thought of that, he wants to take dadaji too then remembers he is not well, but then he says we can take ma, tayiji, dadima aur Nandu with us (Yaar Rach, Shova, Aashvee, yeh to Nando ko HM pe le jane ki baat kar raha hai, manjara kya hai, batao batao) then he adds mali, his son and his wife and finally our sweetie's brain tublights lights up (tere se badi tubelight mein nahi dekhi Nivi, CC is right infront of you and you r doubting Sid?) and she understands her darling husband was playing with her.

Then sweetu sweetly says Nivedita agar mein tumhe nahi samajuga to kon samjega. (sahi bhi hai he has a PHD in reading Nivi's eyes, face, frown, tears, smiles, so on) Nivi is so hopeful that ok he understands but poor thing, he burst her bubble saying he never saw coward and dhabbo like her. Oh god look at timid chuimui transfigure in tigress. And Viren runs from there covering his ears and shouting daboo darpoke (reminded me of my childhood, god this guy is reliving his childhood with his wife pahle statue game and now this)

Another Ketty's expert editing Sidya scene is edited out. My brains barometer goes beyond danger zone as soon as PB comes on screen and just to maintain normal brain function I had to do this.  ohhhhhhhhhhhh *breathe in breathe out*

Chuimui didn't like her husband saying she is darpok, she mumbles that doesn't mean I am coward if I stay quit (Oh dear we all know how strong you are, we are so proud of you), again comes guardian angel of NivRen and gives motherly advise to Nivi (I personally thanks you VD today for saying those things to Nivi, every girls gets those advise from a mother and today you just become Nivi's mother by telling her those things which see didn't get to her from her own mother). she says she understands what is going on with her and she has to move on with life and if she spends more time with Viren, she will likes it and those memory will be stay with her forever. (What a advice VD, I love you for this)

Naughty boy comes back and says I surrender myself (we already know that, your No#1 Joru ka Gulam) and canceled the trip too, na rahega baas and na bajegi basuri and gets a slap on his head from his tayiji (oye Tayiji's viren obsession got changed from ear to head). Nivi gets so irritated (haye she looks really cute when she is annoyed and also so far she addressed VD as chachiji, today she called her tayiji, ky baat hai sweetie, Viren ke saath saath dusharo se bhi relations badal rahe hai) and says look at this  if he behaves like this what will happen? And VD laughs happily and tells annoyed Nivi that her husband is just pulling her legs (sweetheart if you want to live with Viren Sood, please learn to read your husband otherwise you will be in big trouble one day) and he wouldn't have plan this if he didn't wanted to go, Viren today is in full mood to get the beast out of his wife and continue with his tactics and says in mock anger that he doesn't want to go with her. VD got the hint and gets up saying I don't want to be in middle of husband wife fight you take care of yourself, good luck (HL please come and take some lessons from VD it will do a lots of good to your daughter's life and us too)

Viren grabs shopping bags and Nivi asks what are you doing? (kya baat hai tum to full on biwi banagayi yaar, don't miss a chance to ask question now, lage raho). Hottie just gets into his mock angry young man mode and tells his irritated wife that you are not going to wear this cloths so I am going to return them, at least I get money back and then he gets another idea that he can give those to a girl who likes those cloths and him, badamaash likes the later idea better as he can also go to vacation with that girl, (Aashvee, Shova, Mahi, Sanju sun rahe ho) and leaves saying there must be at least one girl in whole city who wants to go with him (kya baat kardi Viren Sood, arre ek dhoondo hazzar bimar milenge, just come on to NivRen thread). Our sweetie is shocked that oh no she might lose him to one you girls. 

Cut cut cut cut.............

Hottiee comes down stair eating chips (kitna khata hai yaar, man na padega he has very high metabolism, dekh ke nahi lagata itana petu hai), and VD as usual setting up BT table (TG first time very cute scene at BT table without those trolls, me likey) Viren asked VD if she called him and she goes on about how he should behave with Nivi, she asked him to behave with Nivi pyaar se (I was wondering that she should have given this gyan to her suputra, he needs more I think). Viren listens to VD's talk patiently and nods and finally says that he is not a fool as he looks like. (Sorry sweetheart VD hi yeh bhool kar sakati hai, we know how shrewd you are). VD smiles at him (oh I love VD today she is just being NivRen's mother today) and Viren let's VD in his plan and says with cocky confidence that now you see how Nivi herself will say Viren Sood I want to go with you and ask VD to eat chips. (kabhi nahi sudharega yeh). Makes a call without dialing a number and asks manager to cancel reservation, Nivi is horrified and looks at VD with pleading look, but couldn't hold herself and grab the phone from Viren's hand as Hawk grabs mouse from ground. She tells manager not to cancel booking and they were coming (dear first check if call is placed or not hawa mein baate kar rahi thi tut tut tut kya ho ga tumhara) Viren was dancing in Jitendra style like he had won a lottery. VD laughs points at Viren and Finally tube light realized her mistake and become tigress again, points a finger at Viren in anger and Viren cutely points with his eyes to tell Nivi that VD is right here (mazaa aagayaa dekh ke) Then our angry young wonan tells her bechara and dara hua husband (just looking like one, waise bechara hai nahi woh) that  Mr Viren Sood i am neither darpok nor dabbo and I will prove that now come and help with packing, and we are going. (Kya change hai yaar, she is asking him to come with her). Viren's shows his smartness smugly to VD and VD again laughs and gives back his chips and ask him to eat it. (VD munda deserve more than chips yaar, ek kiss hi de deti harmari taraf se)

Last part I will give you later, I have to run now, see you all later. 

tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@Mahi - viren towel dance 🤣, stop the besharmi gal😆
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
OMG!!!! Ketteeepieeee🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗Thank you thank you Thank you.....

The episode was beyond awesome and your analysis is beyond awesome. I loved it and I love you🤗🤗🤗🤗

*runs to read Kettee's analysis again*
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamushi

@Mahi - viren towel dance 🤣, stop the besharmi gal😆

Did you just call me a "besharami gal" ?
Di, I was innocent there. 
I didn't say the whole thing!
All I said was a Viren shirtless towel dance...
I didn't mention the towel falling
....oooops....
😳
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
hey Snehoo🤗🤗🤗 Mahi🤗🤗🤗, payal🤗🤗🤗, Sauji🤗🤗🤗Zarmee🤗🤗🤗Navi🤗🤗🤗Anju🤗🤗🤗Shovee🤗🤗🤗Sanju🤗🤗🤗 Moni🤗🤗🤗And everyone on the thread🤗🤗🤗

What a lovely lovely episode😍😍