Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hair wat hair..gosh! r ppl still aftr pia's look? why cant THEY  get a life..shes beautiful!

bye  farzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Filler episode?😲 Except for the Tracker-Shaurya, nothing was filler! Everything made the story move forward!  πŸ˜² πŸ˜² Pia got to know quite a bit about Maithili and so did the viewers and Misha also went one step ahead.

Anyhow, my exam was pathetic. Which reminds me, I have one tomorrow too Better get back. See ya tomorrow, Divz!πŸ€—
leeseunggilove thumbnail
well it was a filler for me..ya apart fr AM story...der was nuthin more eventful..as a viewer i demand more action..
misha lol...she did go ahead..bt one thing..why is shaurya interested in misha?? shes too young for him..he shudnt give bhav to him!

wokeysssss..all d best fr tmrwwwwwwwwwwww
.Jane.. thumbnail
^Haha. Good question. Even I'm trying to analyse Shaurya's behaviour towards Misha. I think it would've made more sense if they's chopped off the Tracker bit and shown Misha instead. Then, for me, nothing would've been filler
leeseunggilove thumbnail
lol..well it wud have been too floozy agar misha and shuarya ka scene hota sath...i think viewers wud understand her transition better..nt dat i wud mind...
bt ya she turned one step ahead..bt shaurya is already so interested..bass i want fultoo flrtng scenes at frst...

bt i want ki isss party mein pia abhay ko confront karein!
.Jane.. thumbnail
I was thinking viewers will identify with MiYa better if they're shown more instead of the fillers. That Tracker thing did not make sense, no offense. And now that I'm accepting Misha's girly side, I won't mind it you know :)

I think Pia will confront Abhay. She does that all the time. But Abhay will kill her, specially if she pretends to be Metz. That's Abhay's sensitive spot and by touching that, Pia will surely incur his wrathπŸ€”
leeseunggilove thumbnail
no i meant was d slow n staedy approach of misha being in denal of her feelings...dats wat im talking abt..man bring it on miya baby!

well if she poses as metz..ill kill her first...cmon...dnt touch abhay's sore spot....
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
My Take (14th Jan)

For me this epi solely belongs to Abh Metz.. πŸ˜­ Damn sad!!!

Piya got one clear pic of AbhMetz!!! was it da same one that was shown yest or she got one diff pic?? couldnt make it... πŸ˜²
Shaurya!! This boy definitely knows that girls go gaga over him.. Got irritated wid Tacker's despo way.. must say quite hilarious expressions by him.. but for me da scene was not much required..  
Chalo like most of us Misha is also thinking that she is behaving like tracker no. 2 LOL!! πŸ˜†
Thank God for that self realisation!!! Poor Mishu is also getting irriatated with her girlie feelings!! πŸ€£ I m slowly accepting this Mishu... πŸ˜†

Abhay stopped that uncle from translating da book but bhai this is Piya!! dont underestimate this kid!!! she got one more option - da caretaker of pandher palace!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

For me da episode begins now... Metz really looked stunningly beautiful!! But seriously i was really speechless to analyse AbhMetz tragic story.... was sooo upset after watching da sad end of that beautiful love story πŸ˜­ how could her dad do sumthing like that!!! πŸ˜”This makes sense now why Abhay was so harsh to Piya.. he must have had those painful memories again running through his mind.. No wonder he is scared of 'Love" 

Did Metz really die in that?? wat exactly happened to Abhayendra after that??? πŸ˜’ aah!! I cant wait to see that.. 
I really hope that article is not true.. n Piya doesnt pretend to b Metz.. πŸ˜­

P.S. I m missing Kabiraaa!!! πŸ˜•
Edited by 247happy2bme - 13 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail
i want more miya scenes...and more shaurya scenes..nt wid tracker tho...! bt wid misha!
lol nice take charu!
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx Devy.. πŸ€—
Yeah me too want MiYa scenes..... they defo have that spark..... πŸ‘πŸΌ i would really love to see them on screen rather than Tracker... πŸ˜†
I really loved Shaurya's expressions in that scene!! Poor boy was soo damn irritated!!! πŸ˜†
Hope to see proper MiYa track ASAP....
Edited by 247happy2bme - 13 years ago