Users

Frequent Posters

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rickks

I really wanna write an ANALYSIS for the new Promo par feeling too LAZY😆

lazy girl
chalo write in next thread and pls write  and think SR seq its in Demand rightnow Viju😊
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Okie ji will wait for spl predictions as i always wait 😊
hope Baby ko kuch na ho coz when wedding new comeout SBS report suggest miscarriage will happen

Preet dont Panic, dont get upset...and dont get angry Me and Nags truly feel ki MC hoga....aur humara Poora Prediction isi basis pe hai.....
preetgurti thumbnail
i am not getting panic yaar me also think the same coz they have to set future track aswell yaar so i am ready for this if it happen
rickks thumbnail

lazy girl
chalo write in next thread and pls write  and think SR seq its in Demand rightnow Viju😊

Maine apna analysis likha as a separate post then Jhootis and tamatar will come along my way😆....But mujhe lagtha hai (I could be wrong)....but Geet ke saath kuch bura hone wala hai...and mostly the MC...kyuki thats the worst that can happen to her......

Plus do u remember the Promise Geet took from Maan ki "Babaji na kare, agar phir se aaisa kuch hua toh aap vada kijiye meri nahi....humare bache ko bachange..."...Mujhe aur Nags ko usi din doubt hua tha ki yeh ek hint hai hum sab audience ke liye ki MC hone ka chances hai, phir se....But Maan bache ko nahi bachayega, it will be Gee kyuki logically 4 mahine ke bache ko nahi bacha payenge....aur agart Goli lag jaathi hai(Assume karo)....toh Internal Bleeding bohat hogi, Baby ko bacha nhai payenge

rickks thumbnail

i am not getting panic yaar me also think the same coz they have to set future track aswell yaar so i am ready for this if it happen

Plus logically now....if they have to show ki she being completely pregnant(Full term) and then delivery and stuff its not easy...Unhe 4 saal ka leap lena padega ......and i dont think they are gonna take a eap....Show bilkul kharab ho jaayega😕
preetgurti thumbnail

Maine apna analysis likha as a separate post then Jhootis and tamatar will come along my way😆....But mujhe lagtha hai (I could be wrong)....but Geet ke saath kuch bura hone wala hai...and mostly the MC...kyuki thats the worst that can happen to her......

Plus do u remember the Promise Geet took from Maan ki "Babaji na kare, agar phir se aaisa kuch hua toh aap vada kijiye meri nahi....humare bache ko bachange..."...Mujhe aur Nags ko usi din doubt hua tha ki yeh ek hint hai hum sab audience ke liye ki MC hone ka chances hai, phir se....But Maan bache ko nahi bachayega, it will be Gee kyuki logically 4 mahine ke bache ko nahi bacha payenge....aur agart Goli lag jaathi hai(Assume karo)....toh Internal Bleeding bohat hogi, Baby ko bacha nhai payenge

me also thinks the same yaar and MC hoga and story will again take a turn na
and yaa i agreed to the logic u said yaar definetly something big going to happen that will set future story for us chances of MC are very sure
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...lets see what happens.   I think its an awful lot of expense just for a promo...no?  

Nags Promo aaya hai....woh bhi dhamakedaar.....SEAT-BELT KASKE BAANDH LO...SHAYAD HUMEIN AAJ THREAD PE LIKHNA PADE KI WHAT WE THINK WILL HAPPEN😉

preetgurti thumbnail

Plus logically now....if they have to show ki she being completely pregnant(Full term) and then delivery and stuff its not easy...Unhe 4 saal ka leap lena padega ......and i dont think they are gonna take a eap....Show bilkul kharab ho jaayega😕

yup if they show all this to they have to show leap and i dont like leap thing it always ruined a show and show like Geet no yaar
hope they dont show another missunderstanding coz of MC if it happens
preetgurti thumbnail
Viju chal yaar ab bas ye serious discussion
Today is sheila Day 
Drunk Maan full on mast i actualy love the drunken Maan smile
rickks thumbnail

Viju chal yaar ab bas ye serious discussion

Today is sheila Day 
Drunk Maan full on mast i actualy love the drunken Maan smile

Serious discussion toh hai....Par Mazadaar hai na....acha chalo choro
Yes last time Maan was drunk we all had a Gala time watching him.....Is baar toh double dhamaka hoga.....

But mujhe sirf ek shikayat hai....I am really really Missing my pehle wala maan....GC bohat kamzor hogaya hai....uski frame bohat pathla lag raha hai....And i so so so wish ki pehla wala Hair-Style mil jaatha...Esp HP seq ka....This new hair-style with dent in between is stupid
🤢