3IDIOTS-That's d Way Geet ki Gunda Gardi.Maahi Ve!

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

Dol's OS on Idiotz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1515180

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Idiotz Phamily Saga - Vinu Ka Raaz
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail

Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Nihu Ka Piya kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz (Vinu's sexy spoilers):
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Thanks Vinu for the BACHELOR'S Party sequence - its EXACTLY how I asked for it!!!

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1586527

Kya dance tha....yaar...Maahi Ve..that's the way....WE ALL LIKE IT!!!  GC and DD did a phenomenal job with the Dance.   Liked the way Maan looked at the three women in his life...together...his whole world...right there in front of him....happy and laughing....content!!

Then...unable to resist...he joined them for a family HUG...very Cute and sweet!!

Loved the tang keechai in the morning......Akdoo with his akdi gardan....loved that scene...too funny!!

Maan is KILLER again in a WHITE shirt.....Loved how he cribbed upon hearing that Anne ne Geet ko western film dikh aayi....so cute. 

Loved Daadi's contribution.....ke Maan darr ta hain Daru chadd ja ne se....lol...too good!!  

Looking at the pre-cap...knowing that Geet lands up at the bachelor's  party...so looks like Brij is unsuccessful in his attempts again tonight...Good.

Even though the last scenes were done with BDs.... Chalo...it was a cute scene anyway...Maan Jaate jaate bhi apni Geet se juda nahi hona chaahta tha....so sweet...ke kept saying bye!!!

Waise FB ki shaadi pics dekh ke muje lag ra hain ke Anne ke saath koi hadsa hone waala hain.  She is the only one who is wearing the same clothes...so does that mean that she will be kidnapped....and she makes it back to the wedding in time..maybe Arjun saves her...??   This is just a tukka....apossible explanation for why Anne is wearing the same outfit.

Anyhow....I Loved today's episode...loved the Masti....and I am looking forward to a rocking Episode tomorrow....with Sheika ki Jaavani!!!

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee......

Shivi ne kaha we want Sheila Ki Jawaani to be the song....and we all agreed ki haan Sheila ki Jawani acha track hai aur in logo ko use karna chahiye.....Kuch din pehle article nikla ki its Sheila Ki Jawaani for the Bachelors Party

Our Wishful list had Shayantani Gosh, Barkha Bhist or Shweta Salve.....all three being fab dancer...and Voila Shayantani mil gayi humein

Nags said ki she wants to see Geet come to the party and get angry with Maan and then also end up Dancing......and thats exactly what happened.......Remember????

Woh bhi poori hogayi๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜

***Updated***
Full on Paisa Vasool Episode.....๐Ÿ˜‰

Aaj ka Episode Bole toh
Masti ka Matka
Fun ka Fatka
Entertainment ka Chaska aur
Zor Ka Jhatka

Towards the end of the episode when Maan Says
 "Bye Geet"....followed by "Apna Khayal Rakhna"

Maan's Eyes-Check
Eyes emoting love-Check
A glint of Mischief in the eyes-Check
Expressions-Check
Lopsided killer smile-Check
Killer Attitude-Check
Strikingly handsome-Check
Viji totally fida and Dead-Check๐Ÿ˜‰

Purple is the color of the season and it surely shows....Aaj kal purple is making its signature mark in GHSP.....
Well Maan has always looked Stunning in Black...But the tinge of Purple added to it gave the entire look a new Dimension....
Maan+Black+Purple-The Modern Greek God

Thats the way Mahi way!!! The DANCE SEQ

The choreography was excellent....The signature steps were not hugely replaced and maybe thats why the Magic remained intact...

Bollywood is Def not GC's Forte....Okay No Jhootis Coming this way please....I am not saying he is not a Nice Dancer...He is  Fabulous Dancer but Bollywood style of Dancing is def not his forte.....The best example is the dance in the Precap...even if there is nothing much he has to do in Sheila Ki jawaani....the moves, the
grooves, the style is Amazing...JAAN LEVA

I felt bad for DD๐Ÿ˜†...She loves Dancing but she had to limit herself coz of the present state GEET is in....but in-spite of that she was graceful and Stylish...Total Bollywood๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

The Tadka of Daadi and Ani added to the song, the chemistry of the 3 ladies, followed by Maan looking at the three most important people in his life with Awe...And then joining them was definitely the highlight of the Song for me

The Flashbacks scenes that was added in the Song....Had a hug (Behen de) representing their love and their togetherness.....A walk away situation 9the Major MU that came in between MAANEET)....A holding back(Kurbaan hua) Maan not allowing Geet to go...and Geet not budging against his will and finally Maan making Geet's his(Dupaata Seq)....Depicted the entire Maaneet Journey in just 4 scenes...Very innovative and Symbolic....Representing their Union to be there for sure๐Ÿ˜Š

All the scene with the Family members were Bang on!!!!  Full of masti....lively... and a treat to watch๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ani and Dadi fully supporting Geet in the Bachelor Party Mission against MSK was WOW ๐Ÿ‘ .....

The way the showed Maan seeing the Back of Brij....and curling his eyebrows , thinking who is this....and Brij's Signature Gardan Move...for one sec really made me feel ki did Maan understand who that was.....Will he voice out the Name.....will he ask anything at all...The Hype the scene created was something else and what the scene turned out to be was entirely different...
Mujhe Laga Kuch toh Fireworks Honge...But kuch nahi hua๐Ÿ˜†

Was it just me or did i see that Ani-Arjun Seq today had the feel and intensity of what Vrushu had written in her Story on these two???
The finality that Anwesha had in her tone and the way she questioned Arjun def gave me the feel of these Particular Lines Vrush had mentioned in her Story๐Ÿ˜Š
"He tried to evade but he had seen the determined look in her eyes and knew today he was looking at not the fun loving girl who was happily organizing her brother's wedding but a woman who was out to let her mind speak."

Color Symbolism
Blue Color and Symbolism
Blue is the color of Love (Yeh Sab jaanthe hai)๐Ÿ˜†
Its a color of Sincerity, modesty, truth and Moderation....It allows to broaden your perspective outwards...Just Like Geet warns Maan without any hesiation and Maan praising her for her Gindagiri (Loved the twinkle in his eyes๐Ÿ˜.....But lets save it for later)๐Ÿ˜‰

Purple Color and Symbolism
The color of royalty, purple connotes luxury, wealth, and sophistication. As well know it is also the color of Passion and Romance๐Ÿ˜‰

Orange with Yellow Tinge
Radiates warmth and energy....It also encourages socialization maybe thats what we saw Ani doing today....when she confronted Arjun
๐Ÿ˜‰

Sheila ki jawani is a very raunchy number, sexy yet classy ...Its something which will only click if sleekly done.....and as Sayantani mentioned this Song has gone on to be performed on every other award functions and stage program that it would make anybody apprehensive of performing on it...But seeing the Coming up and Precap...The moves look fresh the feel looks fresh the ambiance certainly looks ready to take one and all to the dance floor.....It will be a Hit in GHSP for sure

In the Ani Arjun Seq (SPOTLIGHTS)

The Ani-Arjun Seq in the the Party Hall....Showcased the SPOT LIGHT on them meaning that they are under the scanner next...๐Ÿ˜† (PJ i know)
On a more serious note to me it looked like there is gonna be more focus On Ani-Arjun in the coming Episodes....Something really unexpected maybe up for Grabs...Not sure...But this is what that Seq symbolized to me๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Viji humari Wish Machine, plz come and send your wishes to her, she will definitely forward for you...Viji ID is rickks....

Viji mata ki jai ho.....

Today epi was toooooooooooo good on serious note...First the dance sequence too good, special Daadi sang for Geet, and the family hug, toooo touchy....Loved the way at the end of the dance Maan wiped Geet tear...Hai lover ho toh aisa, mar jawan mere mann ke Maan pur.....I laughed the way Romeo hold Tasha chin and she got angry, and beat him ๐Ÿ˜†, tooooo good lolz....

Enjoyed how MSK teased Geet, it reminded my discussion to my idiotz about zoom in and out the camera in some scenes....Loved Geet's sixer to Maan, when she said "Maan apni gardan dikhaye, kyon ke hur pic mein akdi hui hain, pur gardan ka kya kasoor jub banda hi akdu hai" ๐Ÿคฃ..Ji khush kurdita meri sherni...MSK ka future saaf dikhta hai, haila jis se duinya dare woh Geet se dare lolz....

Maan wasn't ready for Bachelor Party, pur Geet ne ki ghundagardi aur MSK ko kiya challenge 3 womens ne..MSK bana bakra jo hone ja raha hai halal.....Shivi humari tumhari ghundagardi thi wahan...Tommy nikalne ka bindas kaam karane ka, kya bolti bidu behn? Finally MSK ready for BP, and he said "mujhe charhti nahin" oye MSK tumhe charhi bhi na toh Geet hai utarne tumhari hur charhi hoiee cheez ko....I loved it how he was so caring, and how he was so faithful to her that didnt wanna go anywhere without her...I am sure later he will tease her that you wanted me to go, so somehow he will blame her in a humorous way......

I loved AA scene, very beautiful, and credit goes to my Vrushu, cause i found essence of her AA OS scene in the scene...Waise waakhi the track of AA is very good, but only Nikunj need to improve.....I like Anwesha character, but just i have problem with actress...Rest is very nice....CV's bas uss pur thoda dhiyan do...

Haila "I love you Maan" ringtone, good very good, loved Maan smile, bas abb din raat, jahan bhi hoge, uski awaz tumhare saath hogi...Very nice idea...I am so happy....Agar hum ne i love you maan ki ringtone daali toh sub se pehle hubby maareyga, phir poori duniya lolz...Anyways that was very sweet scene....

MSK is very nice yaar he is so caring...He was going to Party and how he wanted Geet to enjoy as well, and not be alone in home...Bechari Pinky got afraid that why MSK called her lolz...I laughed alot she was like "Main toh aaj time pur aaiee hoon, to MK kyon call kur rahey hain" and she picked up the phone and started telling him how she was on time and all....At the end when she heard his whole convo then she got happy and relieved...Aditi always does good job as Pinky....

Anyways MSK decorated Geet room, and wanted her to enjoy as well, so sweet...Haila he loved her ghundagardi...Kaun nahin pasand kurta, we all love her ghundagardi only....She is best in that.....

Finally Maan had suspicion on Brij...Loved it the way he was looking her..Arey MSK rocks in that yaar....Like all i have a feeling too that MSK will find Brij truth and he will blame Arjun only, but let see, humare CV's to maahir hain hume amaze kurne mein, so let see....

Over all episode was very good 10/10...Logic dhondne gaiee toh samjho bhains gaiee paani mein..Waise bhi Daadi ke song ne mujhe itna emosnol kurdiya ke samjho 10 marks main ne daadi ko hi de diye.....All were superb, brilliant as always, bas humari Nikunj still need improvement, but Anwesha was good, like the character....

Thanks CV's for one more wonderful episode, hum twist ke saath saath shaadi enjoy kur rahey hain, aur sach bolo toh acha hi lug raha hai, so no worries, keep up the good work....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The episode was awesomest and wowest i loved it

Mahi vey ๐Ÿ˜Š
whole song seq was very bautifully done loved the Maneet back hug and side by side Maneet previous scenes very well done Again DD and GC were fab dancing was Jhakaas๐Ÿ˜‰and Dadi entry makes it more spl awww cute  Family hug they are super cute together๐Ÿ˜Š
Maan taang khichai by all 3 my fav part i always enjoy that spl today i loved it Maan ki akdi gardan Geet is super yaar from very first day they maintained this thing Maan jo sochta hai coz of Geet challenge usse ulta karne lagta hai he himself says 'ye ladki mujhse aisa kuch karwadeti hai jo maine socha bhi nahin'
awwwww bechara he dont want BP But asusual Geet i love this thing in Maneet relation๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
AA scenes are written good but performance bogas,bakwaas i dont know why they still are lacking๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

love Maan phone ringtone haaaaaa the best๐Ÿ˜‰ and Maneet convo was super cute ๐Ÿ˜Š

BD scene was good if Maneet were together
Tom shiela will def Jawan and Maan will def Talli bechara chadne wali hai daru kal๐Ÿ˜‰

Tom a song for Maan
Chad gayi sanu ish brandy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by killerkinrul - 13 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Title Suggestion

That's the way, Geet ki Gundagardi, Maahi Ve!

Wah...ab lag raha hai na shaadi paas aa rahi hai..

ye bole toh..ekdam jhakaas...

Mogambo khush hua

That's my Tashan!

ok enough of borrowed lines...

loved the epi..well i am sure..even that i am repeating for the tenth time..in last one week..!!

oye wah...kya..maahi ve tha

and the teasing by Geet, Ani and Daadi to the akdu Maan is so cute

wholeheartedly enjoyed Geet's gundagardi

and...Michael Daaru Peeke Raada karta hai...aisa hoga kya?? Maan will become more.passionate..adn ooh..if only he becomes all passionate towards Geet..ok ok..

eeeeehhhhhhhh! *sound of reigning in horses* i am putting a hold on my imagination till the wedding..uske..baaad...i shall fly!!

and Annie and Arjun wah..i love the way she confronted him and loved the interaction between them... it is full of Raaz... and intrigue...!!

oye hoye... shiela aur uski jaawan aur Geet aur uski gunda gardi..inn dono ke beech mein hum..karte hain
dhingamasti

wah wah..wah...kya baat kya baat kya baat!!

lekin agar..Maan ne gundi ko kiss kiya hota toh??

wow...the moment of the epi was that Maan has seen the characteristic movement of Brij and yes Maan is going to find him out and will he blame Arjun for it
looks like it!!

and then..Annie might defend him and Arjun will go away and Annie will go behind him and phir..shuru hogi..ek aur love story!!

Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
mahi vey mahi vey ....waiting for mahi wey.....

rev should hchange her name to Res

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Barse Rangini Kaliyan Hai Mehki Bhini Bhini...
Baje Mann Mein Halke Halke Shehnaiya Re...
Jitne Hai Tare Aanchal Mein Aa Gaya Sare...
Dil Ne Jaise Hi Li Angadayee Re...
Tu Jo Aayee Sajhke Mehndi Rajke...
Chal Bajke Oh Soniye....
Dil Kit No Ka Khaye Dhajke Oh Soniye...
Jind Maahi Ve Soni Soni Aaja Mahi Ve...
Everybody Sing Soni Soni Aaja Mahi Ve... 

.....................EDITED...............
well i loved da episod....Sangeeth masti was fullon fun......lookd lyk a shaadi wala ghar....

Aye dil laaya hai bahaar apnon ka pyar kya kehna...
Milein hum chhalak utha khushi ka khumaar kya kehna....
Hum tum yoon hi milte rahein mehfil yoon hi sajti rahe...
Bas pyaar ki yehi ek dhun har subah shaam bajti rahe...
Gale mein mehekte rahein pyaar bhari baahon ke haar kya kehna....
Da dance sequnz was nice espcly da bonding btw Daadi,Anni n Geet n Maan watchin dem hug.......sach mei....marrig is da tym ven a girl needs her family da most especly her mom.....n Daadi has takn dat place fr Geet......jst as a mom wd make her daugtr undrstnd hw to handl relations,hw to behav in her sasural,da way she wd help her daugtr out in all rasams n wd support n shower all her belssings n love on da bride......
Da family hug was cute n touchin.....one happy family.....hum saath...saath hai๐Ÿ˜‰

Sangathita ho nari shakti desa aba adhara mange...
Rastra ki tandra mitane....shakti ka abatara jage....
sangathita ho nari shakti ....๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ
Jai Mata di!!! Women rock!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
LOVED da way Annie,Daadi n Geet wer teasin Maan.....Annie noe heer bro well....she knew she jst had to bring up da fact dat he is scrd...n dat did da trick...along wid Geets zid....Daadi naa...din ba din naughty hote jaa rahe hai..."Maan ko dar hai daru chaad jaane se"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

aaj na chhodunga tujhe dam dama dam
tune kya samajha hai mujhe dam dama dam.....๐Ÿ˜‰
Yes Yes Yes!!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š...Maan has got a glimpse of Oyeee da talwar!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...i mean Brij da daku bhaaaaiii๐Ÿ˜ก.........ab aayega maza...it was said in SBS segmnt dat Maan wil get to noe abt Brij n wd blame Arjun fr all dis....so da stage is set....Brij to b got red handed n Arjun to tak da blame....Annie wil cum to da rescue(i hope so).....So Annie wil hav to choz dis tym...brother or love.....interestin.....๐Ÿ˜‰

jo dhup nikli chaya ban jaaunga
jo ho tu akeli saaya ban jaaunga
jo uljhan mein ho mann main behlaaunga....
so much of love n passion.....oozin out frm dis man......so da whole room is in baby pink - girly....so he wnts Geet to party wid pinky n tasha n Anni = Geet nt alone....ab yahe hui naa baath - yeh hai Maan Singh Khurana!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

wats wid da ring tone?๐Ÿ˜ฒ - i love u Maan!!!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃit was hilarious yaar......bt bohot hi cute tha๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ n he dnt even change it bck or get angry....she becums a total teenagr at tyms๐Ÿ˜› n dusri taraf she bcums dis very matur lady who talks abt Mamta n lov fr her baby....mayb dis is y we love her a lot.....๐Ÿ˜‰ 
ohh Maan loves dis side of her too...rembr he had said- "har pal badalthi ho thum...thumhara hasthe hasthe rona tho kabhie rothe roteh hasna....kabhie shanth tho kabhie chanchal....agli pal thumhari zindagi mei kya hoga yeh kissiko nahi pata....aur yahi baath mujhe achi lagthi hai thumhari Geet!!!" haaiiyeee kay episod tha woh!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Is Deewane Ladke Ko, Koi Samjhaye
Pyar Mohabbat Se Na Jaane, Kyun Yeh Ghabraye
Dard-E-Dil, Jaane Na, Paas Maein Jitna Aaun
Utni Door Yeh Jaaye, Jaaye, Haan Jaaye
Is Deewane Ladke Ko, Koi Samjhaye...๐Ÿ˜‰
well dis is da situatn of Arjun Singh Rathod n Anvesha Khurana......he very well noes he has sum feelin tords Annie bt woh halath ke haathon majboor hai (haiyee dat was soo ektaish!!!!๐Ÿ˜•sori yaaar....hav seen many of her serials๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›) so Miss Khurana is all set to get the truth out of Mr. Rathod.....grt she is aftr all MSK's sis she has to get wateva she wnts.....she will not keep mum bt wil tell out if she is in lov -....Hala Bol!!! pyaar kiya tho darna kya๐Ÿ˜‰
One Questn - VER is Dev n Meera???๐Ÿ˜•n wat abt NT???๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•

Shiela ki jawani is da precap......WOW saw glimpses of it in SBS....waitin fr da whole sequnz...SG is a superb dancer.....

nyhtin thing mor wil b added later... 
love ya all...
Lavzz....
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

HAPPYYY BIRTH TO OUR SWEET DRASTI.....

MAHI KI LEYE HUM TAYAR HAIN...

kalke episode abhi tak dekh nahi payi mera stupid net ki wajase๐Ÿ˜ก
leken sabki analysis parke lag rahi hain episode super hit thi๐Ÿ˜Š
isleye aaj main koi analysis nahi karongi..
sirf ek baat ki tense hain keya brij such main geet ko shoot karege๐Ÿ˜•
i hope maan jaldi se osko pakare or de dhana den๐Ÿ˜†
aaj to shilla ne chayege maan par๐Ÿ˜ณ
maan ko kuan bachaya ge geet se๐Ÿ˜†
love u all
reea..
Edited by reea88 - 13 years ago