Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello peeps

Anybody home?
I am at work, but on 1 hr break, so chak de phatte....

Muniza
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee......

Shivi?? Come here!! πŸ€— I just want to thank all of you guys for this idea, cause I'm really lovin it!!!! Especially the song!

Shivi ne kaha we want Sheila Ki Jawaani to be the song....and we all agreed ki haan Sheila ki Jawani acha track hai aur in logo ko use karna chahiye.....Kuch din pehle article nikla ki its Sheila Ki Jawaani for the Bachelors Party

Our Wishful list had Shayantani Gosh, Barkha Bhist or Shweta Salve.....all three being fab dancer...and Voila Shayantani mil gayi humein

Nags said ki she wants to see Geet come to the party and get angry with Maan and then also end up Dancing......and thats exactly what happened.......Remember????

Woh bhi poori hogayiπŸ‘ 😳 😍

***Updated***
Full on Paisa Vasool Episode.....πŸ˜‰

Aaj ka Episode Bole toh
Masti ka Matka
Fun ka Fatka
Entertainment ka Chaska aur
Zor Ka Jhatka

Towards the end of the episode when Maan Says
 "Bye Geet"....followed by "Apna Khayal Rakhna"

Maan's Eyes-Check
Eyes emoting love-Check
A glint of Mischief in the eyes-Check
Expressions-Check
Lopsided killer smile-Check
Killer Attitude-Check
Strikingly handsome-Check
Viji totally fida and Dead-CheckπŸ˜‰

Purple is the color of the season and it surely shows....Aaj kal purple is making its signature mark in GHSP.....
Well Maan has always looked Stunning in Black...But the tinge of Purple added to it gave the entire look a new Dimension....
Maan+Black+Purple-The Modern Greek God

Thats the way Mahi way!!! The DANCE SEQ

The choreography was excellent....The signature steps were not hugely replaced and maybe thats why the Magic remained intact...

Bollywood is Def not GC's Forte....Okay No Jhootis Coming this way please....I am not saying he is not a Nice Dancer...He is  Fabulous Dancer but Bollywood style of Dancing is def not his forte.....The best example is the dance in the Precap...even if there is nothing much he has to do in Sheila Ki jawaani....the moves, the
grooves, the style is Amazing...JAAN LEVA

Dude did you see that twirl he does w/ S.G....Amazing would be the least!! I hate to say it, but they looked great together dancing!!!(hate only because Gurti dance awesome together) ANd S.G definitely knows how to dance!! I'm glad it was her, b/c I've admired her from before!! (just didn't know her name! πŸ˜†)

I felt bad for DDπŸ˜†...She loves Dancing but she had to limit herself coz of the present state GEET is in....but in-spite of that she was graceful and Stylish...Total BollywoodπŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeah I was thinking the same thing! Well at least  she got to dance a little on her favorite song!!

The Tadka of Daadi and Ani added to the song, the chemistry of the 3 ladies, followed by Maan looking at the three most important people in his life with Awe...And then joining them was definitely the highlight of the Song for me

The Flashbacks scenes that was added in the Song....Had a hug (Behen de) representing their love and their togetherness.....A walk away situation 9the Major MU that came in between MAANEET)....A holding back(Kurbaan hua) Maan not allowing Geet to go...and Geet not budging against his will and finally Maan making Geet's his(Dupaata Seq)....Depicted the entire Maaneet Journey in just 4 scenes...Very innovative and Symbolic....Representing their Union to be there for sure😊

Color Symbolism
Blue Color and Symbolism
Blue is the color of Love (Yeh Sab jaanthe hai)πŸ˜†
Its a color of Sincerity, modesty, truth and Moderation....It allows to broaden your perspective outwards...Just Like Geet warns Maan without any hesiation and Maan praising her for her Gindagiri (Loved the twinkle in his eyes😍.....But lets save it for later)πŸ˜‰

Purple Color and Symbolism
The color of royalty, purple connotes luxury, wealth, and sophistication. As well know it is also the color of Passion and RomanceπŸ˜‰

Orange with Yellow Tinge
Radiates warmth and energy....It also encourages socialization maybe thats what we saw Ani doing today....when she confronted Arjun
πŸ˜‰

Sheila ki jawani is a very raunchy number, sexy yet classy ...Its something which will only click if sleekly done.....and as Sayantani mentioned this Song has gone on to be performed on every other award functions and stage program that it would make anybody apprehensive of performing on it...But seeing the Coming up and Precap...The moves look fresh the feel looks fresh the ambiance certainly looks ready to take one and all to the dance floor.....It will be a Hit in GHSP for sure

In the Ani Arjun Seq (SPOTLIGHTS)

The Ani-Arjun Seq in the the Party Hall....Showcased the SPOT LIGHT on them meaning that they are under the scanner next...πŸ˜† (PJ i know)
On a more serious note to me it looked like there is gonna be more focus On Ani-Arjun in the coming Episodes....Something really unexpected maybe up for Grabs...Not sure...But this is what that Seq symbolized to meπŸ˜‰

WOW good job on the symbolism!

eminent thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Hey  Vrush I'm here!

Omggggg the new promo.. when Geet got shot and Maan yelled "Geeeeeeeeeet!" I swear my heart stopped! 😭

Imma kill Brij with his own Talwar! Dekhle na cuz he resorted to using a gun. So me reserves the Talwar to strike this devil down. 😈

Aditi: yes .. never expect anything from Brij Oye! It'll be a miracle to see Brij harbour feelings..especially for a younger sister! 😳

OMG mera haal bhi yehi tha!! I was like what in the world??😲...Gosh Gurmeet is such a good actor!!
& Brij ...becharey ko dusra dialouge do!! πŸ˜†
eminent thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Hello peeps

Anybody home?
I am at work, but on 1 hr break, so chak de phatte....

Muniza

HEy Muniza!!! πŸ€—...
I was here for a short time, but I have to go to sleep now...
I'll "chak de phatte" later!!!πŸ˜†
Good night from me! πŸ˜ƒ

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Munni! Me here but for a short span of time.

Gosh eagerly waiting for Sheila Ki Jawani..although after that clip from SBS we've gone pagal over I've only had this going on in my head:

What's my name? What's my name?
My name is Drashti
Drashti Ki Jawani
I'm too sexy for you
Mein tere haat na ani..

Nonononono Drashti...

andd.... you know the rest. πŸ˜†
roseinbloom thumbnail

Originally posted by: eminent

OMG mera haal bhi yehi tha!! I was like what in the world??😲...Gosh Gurmeet is such a good actor!!
& Brij ...becharey ko dusra dialouge do!! πŸ˜†

Yoooo I'm not lying but when Maan yelled like that.. and after seeing his expression AND Geet's expression.. I literally LITERALLY gasped out loud with my hand over my mouth. I almost started crying. The CVs have made such a dangerous promo I tell you !

LMAO Brij is only capable of Oyeeeeeeeee at that moment... but sadly we haven't gotten the chance to hear it. I'm pretty sure he'll say it as soon as he sees his Maan. πŸ˜† Sabh yaad ajaye gaa usko tab! Lmaooo. πŸ˜‰

Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ Saher - no worry sweety, go sleep.. I am doing over night, so no sleep :(...

@ Z - I know that promo killed all of us.. Anyways no worries promo seems bad fear of Maan Singh Khurana..it seems he was on roller coaster. "Geeeeeeeet"... it seems his dream to me, but our creatives are unpredictable...

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail
True Munni.. I just get lightened by the fact that they say this marriage will definitely take place!

Alrighty now, before I get chappals thrown at me from my mother for not going to bed, I shall call it a day too!

Will talk to you sweetoos tomorrow! πŸ€—

Signing off,

Z

<3

Drashtiiiiii, Drashti Ki Jawani! πŸ˜†
Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ Z - Good night sweety, sleep tight like tight MaanEet hug...

Lub Ju

Muniza
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lagta hai koi nahin hai oppssss