Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: muniza75

Todays Epiosde was fabulous, brilliant, totally rocking...Guru Rocked๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....Drashti was fab ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Arjun was good๐Ÿ‘...Daadi bindas๐Ÿ‘...Romeo, Adi, Manisha, Sasha, Pinky, Pandeyji all were good๐Ÿ‘...Anwesha was ok, not bad...

Todays episode was brilliant....Arjun & Anne ne kiya MaanEet ke pyaar ka satiyanash, pur koi gal nahin, Romeo ke "Maahi" ne dil khush kur diya, and i laughed, and his "maahi" reminded me Drashti's "Nahiiiiiin" ๐Ÿ˜† new track....Liked Anne & Arjuns dance....It was good...Arjun was too good anyways...

it was the cutest part of the episode !!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Maan left the room, and Geet followed him...Loved Daadi and Geet convo...Abb aap zindagi ka naya safar shru kur rahey hain toh apne beech kisi ko na aane de...Bohut khoob, that's i always wanted to see...I have never want anyone between MaanEet, and thats i loved about their relation that they never gave chance to anyone to come between them....Yehi baat rishte ko mazboot kurti hai.....Loog toh aag lagane tayar rehte hain....

in dhrasti's words... dadi is a rockstar ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

What say about Maan convo with baby, Guru rocked, he made me cry yaar...Standing Ovation for only Gurmeet Chaudhary๐Ÿ‘ to play such an emotional side of MSK....Maan Singh Khurana jisne tumhari Maa ko tum pur chuna...Main khudhgharz aadmi hoon, kyon ke tum mera anch nahin ho....Uff dont wanna go in detail of dialogues...It was brilliant...Even Geet dialogues was brilliant...Aap mujhse bohut pyaar kurte hain....Main ne pehle ladki ho kur mammta ko mehsoos kiya aur phir pyaar ko...Uff this dialogue reminded me my discussion about Geet...I have said that uss ne pyaar ko baad mein mehsoos kiya, aur bache ko pehle....Brilliant scene, seriously superb...Dialogue, expression, body language, picturization, self realisation, confession, all were superb, briliantly emoted the emotions๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....

Kasam ki kasam haan kasam se
Hume pyaar hai sirf tum se
Yeh pyaar na hoga phir humse

Haan kasam ki kasam haan kasam se
Hume pyaar hai sirf tumse

log khete hai pagal 
hoon main yeh bhi na jaanu
dil lutaya hai maine
ab kisi ki na maanu
chain lekar ke maine
bechainiya ye lee hai
neende udake maine ..
tumse wafaye ki hai...

I loved todays episode, and reason was only Maan Singh Khurana...Uff proud to be say this name.....MaanEet/GurTi rocked๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.....Anyone can copy any scene, anything, but hardly anyone can emote the emotions like our GurTi....They are best...Loved how he kissed on her hands, and said thanks to her, loved their hugs, loved how he promised her to fill her days with happiness, and make this wedding memorable....Ohh MSK no one can be like you, no one would be best like you...Loved Geet honesty, maaf kurna main aapko pyaar kurti hoon, pur apne bache ko zyada...Of course Geet, the baby is the reason of your life.....MSk can finish his life for Geet, he loves her alot, and he mentioned in thursday episode "main jaan dey donga"...

Main duniya bhula donga teri chahat mein
Main duniya bhula donga teri chahat mein

Ohh dushman zamana mujhe na bhulana 
main khudh ko mita donga teri chahta mein

Abb yeh Arjun ka kya natak hai, why he is playing with her emotions? If you cant be decide between your heart and mind then why gave hope to her? Anyways Anwesha is Maan sis, i am sure she will be strong enough, and Arjun will come back to her only...She will cry, but she will never gonna break down...Thats i loved about her character....

he is as much in a fix as her .. atleast hee is being honest about what hee feeeels .. 

Over all episode was good 12/10, and these 12 only for Gurmeet and Drashti a.k.a MaanSingh Khurana & Geet to be Khurana๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....

Precap was brilliant, cant wait till Monday, loved it, omg Gurti was superb, MaanEet did briliant job, and back hug mur jawan...

Thanks CV's for the wonderful episode, mindblowing, you guys rocks, and none CV's are like you...I am saying this from my core of the heart lolz, brilliant๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Muniza

Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Aaj haina hamra tommy hum sab behen log.....neicy log....aur mommy log ko dekhe emotional ho gaya hai...

u know tommy hates tears.....

wow wow wow wow wow

i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvved it......Gurti gurti gurti....................

GC was fullllll on Maan today........FULL ON.....full ON.....FULL on.....
DD was brilliant today......amazing

Gurti rocked the whole episode...

and omg omg omg omg omg omg

that mahi way danceeeeee

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Maan looked sooooooo flippin hott....especially the second to  last ajah mahi way when both looked into each other eyes.....was just damn brilliant....and u can tell how much GC and DD were enjoying their dance.....GC's head was bopping......and he was full on Maan mode in that dance...

sooo sooo sooo sooo hot...

and DD's dress was actually really cute.........i liked it...

and and and....GC did kiss DD's hands.....he kissed her other hand.....his lips were on those hands like no tomorrow....no joke...he did kiss her hand...in the SBB SBS.....w.e they showed.....they had only showed him hold one hand....but today he had two hands......and he kissed them...
so chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooo stop suspecting my Gurti all the time

gababr....yes GC kissed her hand it was clear.......aajka episode...was so awwww for mee....reaaly touching.....I am not happy with geet dress thoguh
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guys Updated my Take on Page 2....Will have dinner and be back ASAP๐Ÿ˜‰
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

Hello Shello Ji...

Just finished watching the episode.....And must say it was one of those episodes which definitely makes an IMPACT in a certain way๐Ÿ˜Š

Dialogue of the day was def Geet saying "Ladki hokar Mamta woh Pehla ehsaas hai jo maine mehsoos kiya, pyaar ka ehsaas ko baad mein mehsoos kiya"

I agree dialgue of da barry took the cake

๐Ÿ‘

Perfect reaction for a statement that was made
This is what Dadi Said-"Humare Maan sirf bahar se sakt hai, andhar se bilkul ek chote bache ki tarah hai"
And what Maan did in the Confession scene with the Baby was exactly the same....Must say GC looks really januable when he cries...What GC did as Maan was exactly what Nags Mentioned yesterday ki "he expects even MORE from himself" and according to him it was this inability of his to live up to what was expected of him that lead to what we got today๐Ÿ˜Š
Loved it...that sequence...Nags was right,,,,,

Maan-Geet-Baby Seq was tastefully done....the confession to the Baby, followed by Geet speaking up for herself and the baby in a very mature yet child like way was what was exactly expected of Geet and i am so happy that she proved most of us right today by understanding Maan's Plight and supporting and acknowledging that what he had done was right...The scene looked almost similar to the way i had mentioned it (2 days back)..๐Ÿ˜Š

I loved the scene but would have enjoyed it more if the first hug (out of the two hugs that happened when Maan and Geet were on the floor) happened the opposite way....that is Maan moving forward and hugging Geet (
in the Mom Child position) which happens most of the time when the Guy breaks down and the Girl consoles him....This was a perfect Seq to have showcased such a Hug....But aaisa nahi hua...Koi gal nahi...May be agli baar
Youa re right...that was best scene...I too toguht...ki when guys break down they aree more like small child and like Mom child psotion....therefore It was so impactful because thats exactly thing happen when guys breakdown in front of Girlfrond  or wife....they are like kid......vaise haldi aane valli hai lets see.....there sensuous scene cope karte hai ya nahi....I am keeping finger crossesd
๐Ÿ˜‰

The promise asked and made....looked like it was a hint ki aage bhi aisa kuch ho saktha hai..I really felt that this dialogue was for us the viewers....๐Ÿ˜Š
what for viweres....I dont know...is it oignt to come again child vs geet

A
DD looked realy Cute in the Sharara and that Styling but i felt it was out of place when compared to the other costumes...Mujhe yeh bhi laga ki its Ani who was the bride...Her lehenga was Gorgeous something befiiting the Bride to be....but maybe they are saving the best costumes for the Future Seq๐Ÿ˜‰
her dress was not good compare to anyone....aniwas better dresees....shara with that hairstyle...not good

Barry Dhillon Yaar kya karthe ho aap yaar....you are too Good......he is....GOD>...on dialogues...always too good....soemtime chessy too....but most of time his dialgues are too good....

Agar kuch aur bacha toh will be updating soon๐Ÿ˜‰

Love Viji

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rickks

Hey Guys Updated my Take on Page 2....Will have dinner and be back ASAP๐Ÿ˜‰

viji aaj GC ke bare mein kuch kaha na.....to mein tumse baat nahin karoongi....cause aaj GC ne saab ko phad diya......aur teri lungi bhi utad di๐Ÿ˜ณ
i will read ur take......but one bad thing then i will utad ur lungi again....samji???

๐Ÿคฃ
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
all geared up ...
yaar DMG ki yaad mat dila .. waise bhi senti senti mood main hoon ... pagal ho jaungi .. and in anycase ... there was an awesome sequence on DMG on 8th Jan 2008 .. lemme run and watch ...

Originally posted by: kuls11

Like u use to do during Dmg days....I think its 13 januray....from their days...how will they do all in 4 days....see 1st januray was accident 2nd is....Sangeet....and if he take oath to get married in 12 days....aal this shown in 4 days....kcuh jayda fast nahi ho ajyega....I want to enjoy marraige.....afterall meir fav TRP ka sawal hai....aaj BB khatam.......
unhe wishe karna meri taraf se

Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

viji aaj GC ke bare mein kuch kaha na.....to mein tumse baat nahin karoongi....cause aaj GC ne saab ko phad diya......aur teri lungi bhi utad di๐Ÿ˜ณ
i will read ur take......but one bad thing then i will utad ur lungi again....samji???

๐Ÿคฃ

GC ne sabki lungi utar di....I agree....VIJI ne aacha take likha hai padke aa....mera bhi padh lee thodha bahut maine bhi likha hai
Oye Viji why would maan hug geet??? he did....he hugged geet....more of the baby i think and he did soooo cutely and so delicately....

Maan was the one who needed consoling.....so it has to be Geet that goes for the hug.......not maan....

for the first time ever maan needed consoling he needed the hug to be consoled......and geet hugged him....it was good

Originally posted by: kuls11

GC ne sabki lungi utar di....I agree....VIJI ne aacha take likha hai padke aa....mera bhi padh lee thodha bahut maine bhi likha hai

ok Kullu if u say so, i will go read viji's take๐Ÿ˜ƒ

but but but....i will urs tooEmbarrassed
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

all geared up ...
yaar DMG ki yaad mat dila .. waise bhi senti senti mood main hoon ... pagal ho jaungi .. and in anycase ... there was an awesome sequence on DMG on 8th Jan 2008 .. lemme run and watch ...

How can u watch DMG.....teri vagah se main KSG se nafrat karne lagi.....I never watched....KASH scene after that.......aur tu enjoy kaise karegi....KASU ka.....pyaar ke uper dialgue right.....8 jan ke asspaa aaya raat ka time.....right