3 IDIOTZ- mehendi hai rachne wali

--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dol's OS on Idiotz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1515180

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Idiotz Phamily Saga - Vinu Ka Raaz

Edited by --Revv-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Nihu Ka Piya kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz (Vinu's sexy spoilers):
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Here are some things i need ...

a hanky ..
a hug ....
a joke ...
a light-hearted convo ....

and loads of things i cant think of at the moment ....

milenge?

tu bin bataye mujhe le chal kaheen
jahan tu muskuraye meri manzil wahin

meethi lagi, chakh ke dekhi abhi
mishri ki dali, zindagi ho chali
jahan hain teri baahein mera sahil wahin

mann ki gali tu phuharoon si aa
bheeg jaye mere khwabon ka kafila
jise tu gungunaye meri dhun hai wahin

My Take:

Heavy Heart !!
Emotions Galore ....!! 
I am going to talk to Maan, Geet,  DadiArjun and Annie today ...

Geet: 

i had no doubts about the fact that you valued the baby more than anything else and anyone else in this world, but today your honesty blew me off .. you could have told the man you love that he mattered the most to him as well, but you chose to tell him the truth .. hats off to you woman ...!! women like you are rare, and thats perhaps why Maan loves you so much, and i totally see why ...

Maan: 

My nani asked you yesterday, and i am kinda repeating myself today, but what are you made of? GC was brilliant today ... 

i am still crying at the thought ... 

hum tum itna pyar karenge
jo bhi sunega woh yeh kahega
koun raha hai koun rahega..
pyar raha hai .. pyar rahega..

chanda tare, sunle saare
teri yaado main hum
soye jagey, soye jage
saara aalam, kya hai janam
tere pyaar ke aagey...
ahan ..
ahan ...
ahan.....

Arjun:

Till the time you get into the water how will you know how deep it is.. and when you know how to swim, why would you not wanna go take a good swim? Dil aur Dimag ke beech ladna band karo ...  you have to let go sweetheart ... you are a nice man too .. and you really like her .. why should what you have come here for come in your way ??? your sister and your duty towards her stay ... but why should that stop you from being fair to your own life .... 

darling if its me whoz holding you back, dont worry, you could be with Annie.. i will watch you guys and feel happy ....๐Ÿ˜‰

Annie:

Way to go girl !!๐Ÿค— dont worry, you are not a be-jan cheez, and Arjun realises that ... he cares enough, hence doesn't wanna hurt you ....

but a another beautiful love story is on its way !!!

Wada Raha Wada Raha Wada Raha 

Wada Raha Pyar Se Pyar Ka 
Ab Hum Na Honge Juda โ€ฆ

Yeh Meri Dhadkane Sun Raha Hai Khuda 
Chahe Tumhe Kis Kadar Mera Dil 
Tumko Nahi Hai Pata 
Yeh Meri Dhadkane Sunraha Hai Khuda 
Wada Raha

Dono Jahan Ko Bhola Hun Main 
Aisi Lagi Hai Tujhse Lagan 
Chahe Kaho Ise Awargi 
Chahe Kaho Ise Deewanapan 
Dil Ne Kaha Dil Ne Suna 
Maine Tumhe Dilbar Chuna 
Ab Doriyan Na Rahi Darmiyan 
Kya Rang Layi Wafa 
Wada Raha โ€ฆ Hai Khuda

Dekha Tumhe To Aisa Laga 
Mujhko Mila Manzil Ka Pata 
Chalna Hai Humko Ab Sath Mein 
Tumse Juda Mera Rasta 
Maine To Li Hai Kasam 
Paon Tumhe Janmo Janam 
Sajde Kiye Maine Shamo Saher 
Manga Hai Tumko Sada 
Wada Raha โ€ฆHai Khuda

Wada Raha Ye Wada Raha 
Pyar Se Pyar Ka Pyaar Se Pyar Ka
 Wada Raha Ye Wada Raha 
Pyar Se Pyar Ka โ€ฆ(2) 
Wada Raha Yeh Wada Raha

Daadi ji:

thanks for the lovely advice to Maaneet, on not wanting start their new life with the support of a third person ...!!! 

Lovely choice of song ...
    Best was Romeo's Mahii ... it was the cutest ...๐Ÿ˜Š

Heavy heart ... but the feeling of love has filled my heart !!!

Love,
    Niha

Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
    -RushTrip- thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
    Whoa There!

i am so emotionally drained now..that i need major nautanki..from my idiotz..
    any volunteers?

btw..i think all of you will call me crazy which is like an abstract but i see a man and a woman the man is more like 70s amitabh and the girl is a curly haired one with a flower tucked in them... in the painting when Geet and Daadi are talking and i could help but notice the abstract painting..

i saw it in part 2 at 4:22 here is the link for..all
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RKf-Tka-M8 and tell me if i am crazy..well woh toh tum log waise bhi bologe...!!

Wow..Maan Singh Khurana..tum wakehi...sahi ho...
    that was totally emotional and was fab...

Geet is simply fantastic...

and i love ARjun...yes i do...i love the dilemma he is in..and what he is trying to get Ani..to do..

yaar plan sahi..hai..par fail hua toh?

Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
    --Nargis-- thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Granted Maan Singh Khurana is very HARD on everyone...but he is the HARDEST on himself.   He expects a lot from people...but he expects even MORE from himself.   He is carrying around so much BAGGAGE in his heart...so much GUILT for making a decision that he thinks was very selfish, when in reality it was the only viable decision to be made. 

GOD...I LOVE this MA(A)N!!   Muuuuaawwwah!!! 

CVs ne bhaut fursat se banaya hai MSK ko.   Har ladki ka DREAM man ki qualities di hain usse.....yet..they have created a Man who is not perfect...and just human...how is that possible??  He has all of the qualities of a perfect man, yet he has his flaws too....pride, guilt, ego, etc....these all combined make him the MSK we all love. 

Aaj muje NAAZ hain CVs pe..... for creating such a character!!!  EXCELLENT JOB!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Kudos to Guru.....for delivering this character PERFECTLY!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

A song from BABY Khurana to MAAN and GEET!!

Papa ko mummy se mummy ko papa se pyaar hai pyaar hai
    Hai na bolo bolo
    Hai na bolo bolo

Papa mummy milte hain
    Chupke chupke haste hain
    Papa mummy milte hain
    Chupke chupke haste hain
    Jaane kya kya kehte hain
    Baatein karte rehte hai

Papa mummy milte hain
    Chupke chupke haste hain
    Papa mummy milte hain
    Chupke chupke haste hain
    Jaane kya kya kehte hain
    Baatein karte rehte hai
    Hai na bolo bolo hai na bolo bolo

Mummy teri achhi hai kitni bholi bhali hai
    Papa bhi to achhe hain kitne pyaare pyaare hain
    Mummy teri achhi hai kitni bholi bhali hai
    Papa bhi to achhe hain kitne pyaare pyaare hain

Hai na bolo bolo
    Hai na bolo bolo
    Munni bolo bolo
    Deepu bolo bolo

Papa se main bolungi mummy ko ghar le aayein
    Mummy se main bolunga saath mujhe bhi le jaayein

Mummy bolo papa bolo
    Mummy bolo papa bolo

Hai na bolo bolo
    Hai na bolo bolo
    Papa ko deepu se mummy ko munni se
    Pyaar hai pyaar hai
    Pyaar hai pyaar hai

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
    Infinitedreams thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
    Todays Epiosde was fabulous, brilliant, totally rocking...Guru Rocked๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....Drashti was fab ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Arjun was good๐Ÿ‘...Daadi bindas๐Ÿ‘...Romeo, Adi, Manisha, Sasha, Pinky, Pandeyji all were good๐Ÿ‘...Anwesha was ok, not bad...

Todays episode was brilliant....Arjun & Anne ne kiya MaanEet ke pyaar ka satiyanash, pur koi gal nahin, Romeo ke "Maahi" ne dil khush kur diya, and i laughed, and his "maahi" reminded me Drashti's "Nahiiiiiin" ๐Ÿ˜† new track....Liked Anne & Arjuns dance....It was good...Arjun was too good anyways...

Maan left the room, and Geet followed him...Loved Daadi and Geet convo...Abb aap zindagi ka naya safar shru kur rahey hain toh apne beech kisi ko na aane de...Bohut khoob, that's i always wanted to see...I have never want anyone between MaanEet, and thats i loved about their relation that they never gave chance to anyone to come between them....Yehi baat rishte ko mazboot kurti hai.....Loog toh aag lagane tayar rehte hain....

What say about Maan convo with baby, Guru rocked, he made me cry yaar...Standing Ovation for only Gurmeet Chaudhary๐Ÿ‘ to play such an emotional side of MSK....Maan Singh Khurana jisne tumhari Maa ko tum pur chuna...Main khudhgharz aadmi hoon, kyon ke tum mera anch nahin ho....Uff dont wanna go in detail of dialogues...It was brilliant...Even Geet dialogues was brilliant...Aap mujhse bohut pyaar kurte hain....Main ne pehle ladki ho kur mammta ko mehsoos kiya aur phir pyaar ko...Uff this dialogue reminded me my discussion about Geet...I have said that uss ne pyaar ko baad mein mehsoos kiya, aur bache ko pehle....Brilliant scene, seriously superb...Dialogue, expression, body language, picturization, self realisation, confession, all were superb, briliantly emoted the emotions๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....

Kasam ki kasam haan kasam se
    Hume pyaar hai sirf tum se
    Yeh pyaar na hoga phir humse

Haan kasam ki kasam haan kasam se
    Hume pyaar hai sirf tumse

I loved todays episode, and reason was only Maan Singh Khurana...Uff proud to be say this name.....MaanEet/GurTi rocked๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.....Anyone can copy any scene, anything, but hardly anyone can emote the emotions like our GurTi....They are best...Loved how he kissed on her hands, and said thanks to her, loved their hugs, loved how he promised her to fill her days with happiness, and make this wedding memorable....Ohh MSK no one can be like you, no one would be best like you...Loved Geet honesty, maaf kurna main aapko pyaar kurti hoon, pur apne bache ko zyada...Of course Geet, the baby is the reason of your life.....MSk can finish his life for Geet, he loves her alot, and he mentioned in thursday episode "main jaan dey donga"...

Main duniya bhula donga teri chahat mein

Ohh dushman zamana mujhe na bhulana 
    main khudh ko mita donga teri chahat mein

Abb yeh Arjun ka kya natak hai, why he is playing with her emotions? If you cant be decide between your heart and mind then why gave hope to her? Anyways Anwesha is Maan sis, i am sure she will be strong enough, and Arjun will come back to her only...She will cry, but she will never gonna break down...Thats i loved about her character....

Over all episode was good 12/10, and these 12 only for Gurmeet and Drashti a.k.a MaanSingh Khurana & Geet to be Khurana๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....

Precap was brilliant, cant wait till Monday, loved it, omg Gurti was superb, MaanEet did briliant job, and back hug mur jawan...

Thanks CV's for the wonderful episode, mindblowing, you guys rocks, and none CV's are like you...I am saying this from my core of the heart lolz, brilliant๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Muniza
    Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
    reea88 thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
    maan ka payar aaj geet ki hatope rang layege..
    STUPID net ki wajase main do din pereshan .๐Ÿ˜ก dekh ne payi mera lajawab maan...
    jitna dekha ohi kafi hain mere leye.. maan ki expression was mindblowing...his every word just touch my soul.  i m happy that geet did not mu on him... now i m belive there r no man in real like maan now.. superb...gc too good...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Edited by reea88 - 13 years ago
    Silentsoul thumbnail
    Nags you wree rght....I loved geet today

MSK cried...He cired today๐Ÿ˜ญ AWWw such emotional scene.....Geet main hee aa skata hai...

Best scene of geet 2011 till now.....Baby maan Conversation.....such a emotional talk....

GC was too good....in that emotional scene.....That entire scene was too good..DD to superab hee thi.......I am still in maneet land....

Its was such beautiful episode...minu AA skit....but Cvs you showed something beautiful

Barry dialogues were awesome...............Geet ka Mamta or pyaar ka dialgue was reaaly good.....

Episode 9/10.....1 point for AA half baked skit
    Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
    rickks thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
    Hello Shello Ji...

Just finished watching the episode.....And must say it was one of those episodes which definitely makes an IMPACT in a certain way๐Ÿ˜Š

Dialogue of the day was def Geet saying "Ladki hokar Mamta woh Pehla ehsaas hai jo maine mehsoos kiya, pyaar ka ehsaas ko baad mein mehsoos kiya"

I loved Romeo's adaptation of MAANEET love story...In short i loved the AA skit...the Highlight being "MAAHIIII"....what they intended to do was a SKIT and not a DRAMA....so whatever they did was perfect in terms of A SKIT๐Ÿ˜Š

I was quite excited for "Chal Pyaar Karegi" coz Arjun (Piyush) is a great dancer....and Nikunj is also so so....and the Bollywood number they chose is a track where there is loads of scope for dance, nautankiness and Nok-jhoks but i felt it was a complete assassination of the Song.....

Loved Dadi's piece of Advice to Geet each and every aspect of that scene....esp the dialogues with the star dialogue being "Humsafar Humsaya hotha hai"....๐Ÿ‘

Perfect reaction for a statement that was made
    This is what Dadi Said-"Humare Maan sirf bahar se sakt hai, andhar se bilkul ek chote bache ki tarah hai"
    And what Maan did in the Confession scene with the Baby was exactly the same....Must say GC looks really januable when he cries...What GC did as Maan was exactly what Nags Mentioned yesterday ki "he expects even MORE from himself" and according to him it was this inability of his to live up to what was expected of him that lead to what we got today๐Ÿ˜Š

Maan-Geet-Baby Seq was tastefully done....the confession to the Baby, followed by Geet speaking up for herself and the baby in a very mature yet child like way was what was exactly expected of Geet and i am so happy that she proved most of us right today by understanding Maan's Plight and supporting and acknowledging that what he had done was right...The scene looked almost similar to the way i had mentioned it (2 days back)..๐Ÿ˜Š

I loved the scene but would have enjoyed it more if the first hug (out of the two hugs that happened when Maan and Geet were on the floor) happened the opposite way....that is Maan moving forward and hugging Geet (
    in the Mom Child position) which happens most of the time when the Guy breaks down and the Girl consoles him....This was a perfect Seq to have showcased such a Hug....But aaisa nahi hua...Koi gal nahi...May be agli baar๐Ÿ˜‰

The promise asked and made....looked like it was a hint ki aage bhi aisa kuch ho saktha hai..I really felt that this dialogue was for us the viewers....๐Ÿ˜Š

Ani Arjun scene were nice as well.....Piyush had nothing much to do but his expressions said it all....Nikunj is def improving but she has a long way to go....Loved the finality in her tone when she said "Main koi bejan cheez nahi hoon"

DD looked realy Cute in the Sharara and that Styling but i felt it was out of place when compared to the other costumes...Mujhe yeh bhi laga ki its Ani who was the bride...Her lehenga was Gorgeous something befiiting the Bride to be....but maybe they are saving the best costumes for the Future Seq๐Ÿ˜‰

Barry Dhillon Yaar kya karthe ho aap yaar....you are too Good......

Agar kuch aur bacha toh will be updating soon๐Ÿ˜‰

Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
    Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

Todays Epiosde was fabulous, brilliant, totally rocking...Guru Rocked๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....Drashti was fab ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Arjun was good๐Ÿ‘...Daadi bindas๐Ÿ‘...Romeo, Adi, Manisha, Sasha, Pinky, Pandeyji all were good๐Ÿ‘...Anwesha was ok, not bad...

Todays episode was brilliant....Arjun & Anne ne kiya MaanEet ke pyaar ka satiyanash, pur koi gal nahin, Romeo ke "Maahi" ne dil khush kur diya, and i laughed, and his "maahi" reminded me Drashti's "Nahiiiiiin" ๐Ÿ˜† new track....Liked Anne & Arjuns dance....It was good...Arjun was too good anyways...

Maan left the room, and Geet followed him...Loved Daadi and Geet convo...Abb aap zindagi ka naya safar shru kur rahey hain toh apne beech kisi ko na aane de...Bohut khoob, that's i always wanted to see...I have never want anyone between MaanEet, and thats i loved about their relation that they never gave chance to anyone to come between them....Yehi baat rishte ko mazboot kurti hai.....Loog toh aag lagane tayar rehte hain....

What say about Maan convo with baby, Guru rocked, he made me cry yaar...Standing Ovation for only Gurmeet Chaudhary๐Ÿ‘ to play such an emotional side of MSK....Maan Singh Khurana jisne tumhari Maa ko tum pur chuna...Main khudhgharz aadmi hoon, kyon ke tum mera anch nahin ho....Uff dont wanna go in detail of dialogues...It was brilliant...Even Geet dialogues was brilliant...Aap mujhse bohut pyaar kurte hain....Main ne pehle ladki ho kur mammta ko mehsoos kiya aur phir pyaar ko...Uff this dialogue reminded me my discussion about Geet...I have said that uss ne pyaar ko baad mein mehsoos kiya, aur bache ko pehle....Brilliant scene, seriously superb...Dialogue, expression, body language, picturization, self realisation, confession, all were superb, briliantly emoted the emotions๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....

Kasam ki kasam haan kasam se
    Hume pyaar hai sirf tum se
    Yeh pyaar na hoga phir humse

Haan kasam ki kasam haan kasam se
    Hume pyaar hai sirf tumse

I loved todays episode, and reason was only Maan Singh Khurana...Uff proud to be say this name.....MaanEet/GurTi rocked๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.....Anyone can copy any scene, anything, but hardly anyone can emote the emotions like our GurTi....They are best...Loved how he kissed on her hands, and said thanks to her, loved their hugs, loved how he promised her to fill her days with happiness, and make this wedding memorable....Ohh MSK no one can be like you, no one would be best like you...Loved Geet honesty, maaf kurna main aapko pyaar kurti hoon, pur apne bache ko zyada...Of course Geet, the baby is the reason of your life.....MSk can finish his life for Geet, he loves her alot, and he mentioned in thursday episode "main jaan dey donga"...

Ohh dushman zamana mujhe na bhulana 
    main khudh ko mita donga teri chahta mein

Abb yeh Arjun ka kya natak hai, why he is playing with her emotions? If you cant be decide between your heart and mind then why gave hope to her? Anyways Anwesha is Maan sis, i am sure she will be strong enough, and Arjun will come back to her only...She will cry, but she will never gonna break down...Thats i loved about her character....

Over all episode was good 12/10, and these 12 only for Gurmeet and Drashti a.k.a MaanSingh Khurana & Geet to be Khurana๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....

Thanks CV's for the wonderful episode, mindblowing, you guys rocks, and none CV's are like you...I am saying this from my core of the heart lolz, brilliant๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Muniza

Kya bobllon main...apne itna acha analysis kiya hai uspe.....baby ,Maan scene

That blue line took my heart it was so touching.....but ture,,,,,,,