Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Vistaa

Aww Mony dear, 🤗. Aap aayeen, hamari post padhi, aur is nacheez ko taarif ke qabil samjha......hum to is mein hi khush ho gaye😳.😆😆 

Don't really know how, but am pretty sure that any rescue attempt planning will include Shikha .....to tell you the truth, I am kind of baffled, because it appears Shikha and BJ are not really on bad terms (the way she called her Badi Bhabhi 😕😕) so don't know how she will be able to advise Avi against BJ............oh my poor head, it hurts😆😆 going round and round🤣 

@Bold- All shikha has to do is, give the right advise to her bro, it will go against BJ 😃
@Underline-  same here, join the club.😆
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: danno

wowwww vista di

kya likha hai aapne
wah wah it is awesome and avi ki iss situation ko suit bhi karta hai

Thank you Sweetie😊

So happy that you enjoyed it. 😃😃
Vistaa thumbnail
That is so true, all good advice will automatically be opposite to what BJ has to say😊 Great one, Mony👏👏😊

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Vista, thanks for your second link. I also enjoyed this post and it seemed as if I was seeing the scene again. I can even hear the bg song for that scene.😃 I never thought that Avi might have berated himself for thinking so low of Arpi but it makes sense. He had to realize the fault of his doubt and then he made the decision to fight all odds to save and retrieve his love.
Vistaa thumbnail
OK people, I am off to bed now that it is midnight here😉........will reply to Dreamy's post tomorrow

Have a good day/night and will talk with you tomorrow.....Maha epi ........wow!!!😃
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
byeeeeeeeeee vista
avita ke spne dekhnaaaaaaaaa
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Vista🤗

Wooow this is awesome 👏👏 What an amazing  n vivid word-painting of Avi's character. Wonderfully perceived and expressed Avi's present frame of mind. To be honest, had been waiting to read ur POV on the whole scenario after all these nerve-wrackling scenes. And like Mony said, it was an eye-opener😃

These lines in bold are so magical, "a new Devta of Lallanpur: with the clay feet having been forged into those of 24 karat gold." The current circumstances have shook Avi and shattered him completely. So a change in his perspectives n actions, from this point, is for sure. Though i love to see the persona he has in Lallanpur n dont want any such reformation in him which wud alter him into a common man. I wud still want to see him as the same King of Lallanpur, but yes as u said, not with his clay feets, but as a Dignified person, with feets of Gold.

Thank u for this Brilliant write-up 😃
Lovvved it 😳

Edited by _nandini - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
and i thought ihad clicked like already.. looks like click power is missing  hehee

feet of clay is ur title

u know when i saw avdesh returning to haveli all broken and dejected at not being able to  save his love, his arpita the focus was on his feet. he was just dragging himself to his room hardly able to move. and at that time i had something of these words in my head. it was as if some heavy thing has tied his feet.
and contrast was arpi hardly able to get up and walk from all those beatings..

avdesh brain is like remote controlled by his bhabi and as mentioned by dreamy  there is a tie or bond btwn them which came from all those yrs back. and its not easy to snap that hence avdesh lets her take all the decisions. but now he is going to change that soon..

the transformation has begun and ihad said in one other post someplace his transformation wud be painful for him and painful for us to see but the end result wud be beautiful..

coming days we would see how avdesh uses his brain nudged by shikha at his side
priority is to get arpita back and care for her
second is get back his mental and physical strength and use it for good of world again.
third is to punish all the wrong doers of the society which make living place a hell and then no gunahon ka devta wud be born. ever again

ok  i think i did enough bak bak now my brain wont be able to say more

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Extremely well written...Nice perspective..But what comes out of this agony will be a beautiful human being....
Vistaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hi Vista,🤗

I am wake very late (3.30am now)!😃...saw this and thought I will look and then go away...😆

Well lovely as always👏👏. Don't know what I can say to add to this....you know my thoughts on what is happening as I post them daily(😆), but I enjoyed reading your prespective as it brings up more from a different angle.👏

Avdesh is feeling his weakness, as in that without his strength and fighting skill he hasn't got anything else to offer - we know differently off course!😉...and soon he will realise it, which is where his sister comes, in I think. Then  he will be better off, he will know that he doesn;t have to fight or be the bahubali as there is another way....as mentioned here by you and by me few times...Arpita will put him on the path to reformation and all this - his wound, their run, her shootng and then getting captured is leading him on that route. Sooner or later, he will ponder and question his life especially because Arpita has suffered so much.

I love the clay feet analogy...so true. He is always referred to as 'god' like but now everyone is seeing (himself included) that he is just a normal human as the next person.👏👍🏼

(ps something not related but lately I loved Avdesh's expression of suffering...once a upon a time all he did was look angry!...but especially his voice on thursday eppy, so husky and broken - very spot on!..it really tugs at the heart).

Gotta go now, can't keep awake...hope you have recovered from your jetlag.😊

TC

Thanks DreamySmile

The words "Gods with feet of clay" had been bothering  from the time Avi returned from the police station a broken, dejected man. And you are right, Ashish is such a wonderful actor. and I think his forte is silent emoting..........from the very first, naina thug lenge days, he has impressed me so much with his acting⭐️ClapClap......his dejection, spoken and unspoken, really wants you to just go over and give him a big hugSmile

Edited by Vistaa - 13 years ago