just came for few mins and log off

morning those stupid kabootars woke me up with guturgu  thing

Oh, CB.......you are priceless😆😆😆

🤣
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Vista,🤗

I am wake very late (3.30am now)!😃...saw this and thought I will look and then go away...😆

Well lovely as always👏👏. Don't know what I can say to add to this....you know my thoughts on what is happening as I post them daily(😆), but I enjoyed reading your prespective as it brings up more from a different angle.👏

Avdesh is feeling his weakness, as in that without his strength and fighting skill he hasn't got anything else to offer - we know differently off course!😉...and soon he will realise it, which is where his sister comes, in I think. Then  he will be better off, he will know that he doesn;t have to fight or be the bahubali as there is another way....as mentioned here by you and by me few times...Arpita will put him on the path to reformation and all this - his wound, their run, her shootng and then getting captured is leading him on that route. Sooner or later, he will ponder and question his life especially because Arpita has suffered so much.

I love the clay feet analogy...so true. He is always referred to as 'god' like but now everyone is seeing (himself included) that he is just a normal human as the next person.👏👍🏼

(ps something not related but lately I loved Avdesh's expression of suffering...once a upon a time all he did was look angry!...but especially his voice on thursday eppy, so husky and broken - very spot on!..it really tugs at the heart).

Gotta go now, can't keep awake...hope you have recovered from your jetlag.😊

TC
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
For, a thinking man is a questioning man. She is afraid that once he starts thinking, he will start questioning her authority.

Vista, forgot to say I love this, and so agree.

Bhootni cannot bear to be questionned by him and has brought him upt to not even entertain such notions. This can be compared with slavery, where masters refused to educate their slaves for fear of uprising!😡😡

I think that is why she hates Arpi, amongst other things, because Arpi always questions and though Avi used to get angry, he would later come and talk...shows her words have stuck in his head...

now I really need to go..can't type properly, making mistakes...

bye now..😊
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wooooooooooooooo 😲 Vista darling
kya baat hai,kya baat hai aapki writing padhke to dil garden garden ho  gaya🤗
 I feel desappointed/ mad at AVI whenever  I see him being manipulated but after reading your analysis I am speechless. I used to think that since Avi is in this business for years, he should be able to deal with things without BJ's help.  
 Humri aanke kholne ke liye bahut bahut shukriya😃 kya kare aisi cheezo main deemag kam chalta hai.
BTW, how will Avi rescue Arpi? I am eager to know your prediction.

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Vistaa, thank you for your link and I loved you anaylsis for the letter. It had stated Avi's feeling for Arpi and explained all the thoughts he must have had due to her betrayal (her agreeing to marry Pappu). The minute he saw her, Avi had fallen in love. I don't think he had ever noticed a girl as a pretty girl ever, but when Arpi had landed into his arms, he had no choice but to stare into this new and mysterious girl's eyes. Her eyes were so compelling and Avi couldn't stop staring at her. He probably wondered why he hadn't noticed her before and if the circumstance was other wise, I don't think Avi would have ever acknowledged Arpi' s existence. It was fate that brought them together and had created a first meeting where both of them had to cling together for support. I think it was a sign already that they would always have to cling together and face all difficulties, ignoring the pain and only thinking about being close together. It was almost instinctive to keep close from the moment they had met, because their souls had already known that Avita was meant together and that no obstacles can separate them. Even hell or heaven can't separate them because Arpi will follow Avi anywhere much like a devoting wife. This means that the obstacle in the name of RV can't separate them not matter how hard he tries.

BTW do you have a part 2 for your letter?

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hiyaa mony

@! vista these kabootars  r depriviving me of my sleep. as it is afternoons i dont get to sleep and nite time its almost 12 till i sleep.

so i get so mad i want to pick up gun and shoot them..

shud send all those kabootars to rv and bhootni  now hehee
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

For, a thinking man is a questioning man. She is afraid that once he starts thinking, he will start questioning her authority.

Vista, forgot to say I love this, and so agree.

Bhootni cannot bear to be questionned by him and has brought him upt to not even entertain such notions. This can be compared with slavery, where masters refused to educate their slaves for fear of uprising!😡😡

I think that is why she hates Arpi, amongst other things, because Arpi always questions and though Avi used to get angry, he would later come and talk...shows her words have stuck in his head...

now I really need to go..can't type properly, making mistakes...

bye now..😊

Yesssssss, I loved the pink part too and agree with both of you.
I think for the same reaon BJ sent shikha away and is not happy with her arrival either. BJ wants more than 100% devotion from Avi, she wants to be the only apple of AVI's eyeAngry
Edited by MonyP - 13 years ago
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MonyP

wooooooooooooooo 😲 Vista darling

kya baat hai,kya baat hai aapki writing padhke to dil garden garden ho  gaya🤗
 I feel desappointed/ mad at AVI whenever  I see him being manipulated but after reading your analysis I am speechless. I used to think that since Avi is in this business for years, he should be able to deal with things without BJ's help.  
 Humri aanke kholne ke liye bahut bahut shukriya😃 kya kare aisi cheezo main deemag kam chalta hai.
BTW, how will Avi rescue Arpi? I am eager to know your prediction.

Aww Mony dear, 🤗. Aap aayeen, hamari post padhi, aur is nacheez ko taarif ke qabil samjha......hum to is mein hi khush ho gaye😳.😆😆

Don't really know how, but am pretty sure that any rescue attempt planning will include Shikha .....to tell you the truth, I am kind of baffled, because it appears Shikha and BJ are not really on bad terms (the way she called her Badi Bhabhi 😕😕) so don't know how she will be able to advise Avi against BJ............oh my poor head, it hurts😆😆 going round and round🤣

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sidda8

Vistaa, thank you for your link and I loved you anaylsis for the letter. It had stated Avi's feeling for Arpi and explained all the thoughts he must have had due to her betrayal (her agreeing to marry Pappu). The minute he saw her, Avi had fallen in love. I don't think he had ever noticed a girl as a pretty girl ever, but when Arpi had landed into his arms, he had no choice but to stare into this new and mysterious girl's eyes. Her eyes were so compelling and Avi couldn't stop staring at her. He probably wondered why he hadn't noticed her before and if the circumstance was other wise, I don't think Avi would have ever acknowledged Arpi' s existence. It was fate that brought them together and had created a first meeting where both of them had to cling together for support. I think it was a sign already that they would always have to cling together and face all difficulties, ignoring the pain and only thinking about being close together. It was almost instinctive to keep close from the moment they had met, because their souls had already known that Avita was meant together and that no obstacles can separate them. Even hell or heaven can't separate them because Arpi will follow Avi anywhere much like a devoting wife. This means that the obstacle in the name of RV can't separate them not matter how hard he tries.

BTW do you have a part 2 for your letter?

Oh thank you thank you Sidda for resurrecting my old post.......I myself had kind of forgotten it😳

U are so right, it was fate and destiny that brought the two together and destiny itself will ensure that they are together, come what may. Fabulous observation.👏👏👏

The second part of the letter was in the same post, on the second page😳....here is the link:

Vista

danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wowwww vista di
kya likha hai aapne
wah wah it is awesome and avi ki iss situation ko suit bhi karta hai