BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Pls can we have few more
X
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG geet's past is horrifying... wht does maan knw abt geet's sis story n da guy??? felt bad for prem..  continue soon
-shamima- thumbnail
Omd I feel for geet and what a dark truth I can unserstand now why she is like how she is I mean to enudure all that pain in a young age any girl would go astray and she also lost her mental stability which makes it's much worded as she is half conscious but she had a motive to get revenge from her sisters boyfriend and as she said she enjoyed the pain on his face so thaw what lead to her doing one night stands and leading such a life as she lost trust on people mostly boys as what she learnt when she was little made her emotionless and think that she should treat boys like that or the same would happen to her as what happened to her sister and she doesn't want to realive that experience which caused her and her sister so much pain as she never got the love that she should have got but now maan comes along and breathes life in her with his immense love and she has started to trust him and so she told him about her truly dark past anyways great update and you penned her dark past down brilliantly and can't wait to know more about her past 😊
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
both parts  amazing poor Geet she went through a lot i hope Maan loves can change her update soon my dear 
BadGirlKiss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pls pls pls can we have one more
X
itsallabtGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This honestly is one of my favourite updates for this Fan fiction... one of my other favourites was when Maan used to hold her and sleep with her to get her out of the addiction... and when he would go through the pain to get her out of her misery... and today's update as well ... these two updates are my all time favourite and so heart-wrenching.. i loved others too but these two have to be the ultimate ones...

I cant wait to read the rest... please keep updating hun.. i m in love with this fan fiction! It honestly is one of the best i have come across... Soo  different and sooo gooood!!! <3 Keep up the greattttt work!!!! Update sooon... cant wait to know more of her past.. I love these characters...

viny_queen thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!!!! gr8 updateThanks again for giving such a wonderful update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!!!!

its so nice to know that geet has a dark past which is responsible for her crazy behavior....

the best part is that she opened up to maan and was crying and even feeling guilty.....love is restoring her back...her love for maan which she denies as love is changing her...bringing her back to her normal mentality...

plz continue soon.
lody thumbnail
Omg how sad her past and god what Cain her mom how come she never look for them I realy whant to kill every one hurt her wating for the next part to know her more true past hope geet feel happy whith maan and never live him agine and maan make her happy more and moreEdited by lody - 13 years ago