Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@poonam when quoting the same message please try to do it in a single post !!
Poonamjayaswal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

@poonam when quoting the same message please try to do it in a single post !!

ok thanks,,I didn't know that...😳
ujs30 thumbnail
i know most of my friend on IF are not agree with me. this is my opinion. well i like the idea of abhi's ke atit ka raaz series. very gradualy they are moving towards the raaz of atit of abhi with parallel another murder mystery. (i know its very painful for all of us seeing abhi in so much pain and helplessness of daya and acp for helping abhi in his bad condition).

most of the times we are seeing murder mystery and all that. cid officers are also a normal human being with their personal life with personal problems and happiness. so i don't think its a bad idea if any story would revolving around one of the officer thus involving whole team in solving his problem. it gives some kind change from routine story. it also gives pain as most of the time story revolve around abhi or daya which we don't like to see them in pain.

like in yesterday's episode, my heart cry out seeing abhi like this. but at the same time my heart was cry out for daya and acp also as they were helpless as they don't know the problem with abhi as abhi has never told anything to either of them. one thing i knew from y'day's episode that like daya, acp too was bad in expressing his feeling. he was constantly worried for abhi and his condition but couldn't be able to express it. he loves abhi so much but as usual couldn't be able to express and so abhi took it in other way when acp told him to go home and take rest.

see these are the characteristic which makes cid the most watchable serial. we can be able to see good acting of good actors. 😊
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ahem ahem... I understand that we need to vent out our anger and I agree that its justified too !! But some of you are repeating one sentence again and again and to be frank when i read it it hurted me a lot.. " I want to slap Abhijeet hard" . This sentence is too much to take if repeated again and again !! I am sorry to say. I dont mean anything wrong or not attacking any one person.. But please avoid such comments.. May be none of us meant it in the true sense, but still... It sounds very bad !! I know we all love the real Abhijeet but the present one is slowly turning into a evilish one. But still.. I hope you all understand what i mean.
ujs30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shagnika

Ahem ahem... I understand that we need to vent out our anger and I agree that its justified too !! But some of you are repeating one sentence again and again and to be frank when i read it it hurted me a lot.. " I want to slap Abhijeet hard" . This sentence is too much to take if repeated again and again !! I am sorry to say. I dont mean anything wrong or not attacking any one person.. But please avoid such comments.. May be none of us meant it in the true sense, but still... It sounds very bad !! I know we all love the real Abhijeet but the present one is slowly turning into a evilish one. But still.. I hope you all understand what i mean.

agree with u shaggy. anger is one thing but its painful to read that line. can't see abhi-daya-acp suffering from these as we all love them deeply from our heart.
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
missed it yesterday.......now managed to see it on youtube.........about the case just another poor story......the less said the better......

but about the series......just can't take this emotional atyachar anymore........!!!!

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You're right Shagnika di, it really hurts..... ab woh to wahi kar rahe hai jo director unse keh rahe hai na!!!!!😕
auntyno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope this series does not end like AC with India Darshan and stupid death of HD. And maybe this will end Abhijeet's former memory loss also.
I am just waiting for the day when Daya comes to know of what mental torture Abhi went through. Dya is agressive in a pre-determined way, only to the extent needed to extract confession. But he was passionate when they could not find Abhi in Lapta kidney "if something happens to Abhijeet, hospital ko band baja dunga" and while shaking Lucky in Talking Parrot. So when he finds the person who was playing havoc with his sathi, his Bhai's mind, he will descend on him like a human steam roller and we will say encore encore encore.
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aunty, howz your daughter??? What has she to say about this?????😕😕😕
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww poor girl must have hated to see her Abhi sir go through this torture !!! The kid who came with us to the visit with the team told us that he ran away from the room in many Abhi torture scenes !!