Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Still you said something Tanza di! I was too upset to even listen to the crap! 😭
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I speak very little....but that scene was so shocking to make me speak all these! And dad was wondering why am I so bothered with that!😆
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just thinking they are stuck with these nonsensical khooni stories and promos and are doing a total mish-mash of everything.

instead, they could have just made a 2hour special on AKA, with full focus, a proper script and made it like Behrupiya. Just think of Behrupiya embedded within khooni stories. It'll be YUCK.

When there's such an important issue on hand, we must see the CID team looking into it. I would have loved to see Daya as in behrupiya trying to find out what's the matter with Abhijeet. Daya in Behrupiya went out of the way to investigate Abhijeet. That's what I want to see Daya do. Not walk out of Abhijeet's house like that or let him suffer this agony all alone.

A 2 hour AKA with full focus would have probably been something we might have been able to digest...we don't want this to drag on forever, do we?
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm, this question has been bothering me for quite some while, sorry if I offend someone: Why don't Aditya, Daya and Shivaji Sir talk to BP Singh about the quality of CID nowadays?
visrom thumbnail
They are not the makers of CID, are they?

They just do what they are told.
debayon thumbnail
Still, they have been working the leads of the show for so many years. They should also have some sort of say in the show.
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

Still, they have been working the leads of the show for so many years. They should also have some sort of say in the show.

Who knows what's happening behind the scenes Debayon?

Just think - an employee has been working in a company for 25 years, but can he influence his boss with regards to any business decision? No, isn't it?
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with Visrom. We dont know whats happening behind camera. But thid is true and understandable that TRIo does talk to BP sir about the show and stuffs. But when a ew strategy is planned out, they can never go completely against it na? Even if they want, they cant! Firstly, they are just actors... And secondly, FW itself is burdened with Sony's strategies and ideas at the end of the day from which it can never recover!
Bhavanab thumbnail
The reason is simple Debo !! BP Singh sir himself has no care about this show !!! No matter what they show it's giving them their required TRPs !!! It's all the creative head's magic out there !!
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
exactly......its like FW is a puppet of sony's hands, Actors and We are puppets of FW's hands!