Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok things are turning out to be CID centric, not episode centric. we should move on to series thread/chat thread.
Nor if FW is here and see's this episode thread is so popular, they'll be so proud of themselves and will get encouraged in doing so again in near future!πŸ˜†
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😭😭😭😭😭😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭

Its a torture !! Seems like the article was correct initially !! It seems to be a 8 week series !! Not 8 episodes !!

😭😭😭😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭 😭😭😭😭 😭😭

I cant bear this !!! I know end mein sab theek hoga.. and me too have a feeling its not all DRAMA this time. But still... still my fears and my sadness is nothing less... I cant take that last teardrop !! I cant !!

😭 😭😭😭 😭😭😭 😭😭😭 😭😭😭 😭😭😭 😭😭😭 😭😭

That scene where Abhi was sleeping at his home all alone... That was enough for me to start crying.. Before that, the two bureau scenes too were .....

ACP's dialogue at Abhi's house - "Bete se bhi jyaada maanta hoon" I was like -"Thats my ACP !! " But Daya walking out in frustation...

The last scene.. I dont wanna speak about it !! The "Bhai" dialogue... BUT BUT BUT followed by the teardrop !!! It was all way beyond my limits !! Had to break off and I did. !! Couldnt control anymore !! I have been online for so long now..but commented now !! I am not in a mood to talk, sleep, discuss, criticise, anything !!! I am simply sad ...upset..and mad !!!

WHY is my TRIO so good? Why do I have to ove them so much !!? Why does Abhi sir need to go through this ?? Why my TRIO being so badly tortured mentally ?? !!

Next week I am going to be missing the episode.. !!! ANd that adds to my misery !!!

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Very bad episode. So many loopholes in this episode, the list is endless. How can a man pretend to be in a coma without the doctors knowing it? There were a few other loopholes…but they could be looked over for the sake of the episode, I guess.IDK why they were looking for an alternative approach to the murderπŸ˜• I mean, wasn't he in coma because his head was injured? An child could reason that the murder was therefore, done by water going into his lungs….total waste of time in the forensics there. Did that doctor call ACP 'DCP'? πŸ˜† Oh well, he does deserve a promotion after all these yearsπŸ˜†

They have ruined Abhijit Sir's character.  Why would he not confide in his best friend and his boss, who has also been like a father to him for 14 years? Speaking of ruining characters, ACP Sir ka bhi satyanash kar diya! He would never stop his senior inspector from entering the bureau! What did he mean by 'Bina batae bureau mein ghus aaye?' What has Abhijit Sir done? But Daya Sir's friendship and understanding really blossoms in this episode, he sympathizes, no, empathizes with his dear friend and what he's going throughπŸ‘ But Daya Sir wasn't much to be seen todayπŸ˜’

Freddy was brilliant today, absolutely awesome, I am glad that he is given some serious scope nowadaysπŸ˜ƒ  Vivek was good…I felt he was better yesterday.

Sachin was everywhere, gosh, why is FW doing this? But he is actually showing some improvement nowadays. Kaajal was alright…

The last scene makes me sick. Don't even wanna talk about it. Screw CID, screw BP Singh, screw the trio, screw everyone related to the show.

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A  miserable, teary start to the year. They've been just making us upset and more upset.

Can't they see that over the years the episodes which we want to see again and again are the ones which make us smile and not cry?

Given a choice, I would love to see a repeat of Man on the bus, Khoon Ki Holi and Puzzling Suicides rather than Behrupiya.

The last 2-3 months FW has just been making us cry. First Abhijeet in Jail, then Daya Shaadi(naatak 😑), Tasha dying  and now this extended torture. Abhijeet in Jail made us feel all the more upset because the Adalat part really really rocked making us wonder why the CID part was lacklusture.

Please listen to our prayers.....don't try to get TRPs by making us cry. Very soon we'll all quit if you keep torturing our trio. We want them to keep smiling, not like this.

m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Again promotion of a new show in CID and this time Surekha Sikri informed CID about murder without being asked, so it  was easy for CID to catch her.
Even in this parallel story lots of loopholes.
(i) Why did Nupur take the risk to talk to Umang about the murder when there is a cc camera on for 24 hours?
(ii) How  the doctors were unaware of their patient's condition?
Better not to write about other loopholes.
And about the main series, why on earth Abhijeet not telling Daya and ACP anything about his treatment? Why? Not even to Daya, who has saved his life before? Why FW, why? Why are u ruining all the characters?
If u can't make a series well, don't make series at all, but stop this emotional atyachar, it is becoming too much for us.

visrom thumbnail
Surekha sikri and the promo was absolutely trashy and cheap. We have worse things to think about and FW wants to include this nonsense? I hated it. 

In the end, nothing remains in memory except duo's faces. I just can't take it.

At least I am hoping Dayanand Sir will make me smile tomorrow in JDJ. That's the only silver liming in the cloud. But that doesn't change what is happening to my dear Daya and Abhijeet in CID.

I don't even want to see Aditya sir in highway or Man on the bus scene. The moment I see them, I am being reminded of duo's sad faces. I may take a BIG break from CID this week like i did during the 'Daya ki shaadi' week. I don't want to see any CID now. πŸ˜’

This whole week is going to be another sleepless, starvation week for me like Aug 14-Aug 21 2009.
visrom thumbnail
My eyes became moist when I saw Abhijeet being kept out of investigation and how it must have felt to be 'left out' and 'lonely'. More than that 'bhai' dialogue, that scene hurt.....Daya was about to tell him something, ACP stopped him, Abhijeet saw that and his expression was πŸ‘

He came back to the bureau and everyone was sort of avoiding him and ACP asked him to go away. How he would have felt and how well Aditya sir has shown that expression!!! PERFECT. I could feel it....I felt as if my friends were abandoning me.

Why do you act so well Aditya sir???? 😳

(I will give you all a party if this is not a drama, Ok???)
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😭 😭

I paid no attention on thr khooni story! The 1st bureau scene was enough to make me go   πŸ˜­... And aftr that i was hardly interestd in the khoon! Everytime i saw Abhijeet....   πŸ˜­ 😭

The moment I saw Maa Exchange thingy.. I turned my face to the other side... Put the TV on 0 volume! I dont know whT she said... 😑I dont want to talk about it yaar...!!!!
Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arre same here Shaggy! I usually dont talk while watching CID, I silently eat everything FW feeds us.......but yesterday that maa exchange scene made me go 😑 I guess I said three times-'valo! ekhon maa exchange promote koro case chere!'.....or like 'CID nijera case solve korte parena, bairer manush eshe kore die jay'....'ki faltu promoting shuru korechhe'
I was so angry and went outta my mind!
visrom thumbnail
Shag....I think you know how I felt when that promo came. 😑 🀒Edited by visrom - 13 years ago