Reminiscence of Love: A Maaneet Tale :)

SapphireFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello guys! i have been a silent, and sometimes, an active member here. I really love all the writers here, and it has inspired me to start my own FF. 😊

I'm still an amateur, and would need loads of support by u all. This is my first time, and i would PM u all as i update. Also, i wont be updating frequently and regularly, as am busy and stuck up with college and my job. So please cooperate with me. 😳

And and and. I haven't yet thought of a title. So please help me by dropping in ur valuable suggestions after reading. 😉
And dont hesitate to criticise, and like, and appreciate. 😆

Thanks all. Love u. And here i Go...

I have also written an OS very recently. Here is the link if you want to have a look.

red hearts

PS: The credit of the above Design and the pic goes to the one and only Ratna a.k.a PerfectYarav.👏
 I really thank her from my heart for this amazing idea. Thanks Ratna. 😊
Keep coming with more ideas to help me making all this more attractive. 😆
And *applause applause*😃
Thank you so much once again.😳

Intro:

Her POV:

Cupping a mug of hot chocolate in her hands, she sat by the window sill. She had been doing this for a while now. The place had become her solace. She could gaze the night sky from there. She could count the stars. She could smile, and she could cry. 🥺 She could think and talk with herself. There would be no one to ask her any questions about her doings, her mood and her feelings. 😍

It were days like these, that would transport her back into those times, that world, those memories. The memories of HIM. And then she realised, Something was amiss. Yes! She placed the mug in a corner, and walked towards the side of her bed. She opened the drawer and lay her hands on IT. After taking the feeling of the smooth texture for a few seconds, she held it up-close to her chest. She took in the scent, the familiar musk. A lone tear escaped her eye and slid down her cheek. She walked back to the sill, collected herself and sat there, the wall supporting her back.

She closed her eyes, let a sigh and then opened the first page of IT. As she opened her eyes, she was there, walking down the memory lane, with HIM. It was an entirely different world than the one that she had been living in now for a while. It was HIS world. HER world, but most above all, it was THEIR world.

Love,
~Geet~ 😊

Link to the Next Part: Introduction II

Here is the index for the easy access to all the updates. 😊

Edited by SapphireFlames - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow i loved each word of that! That was soo go whre u been hiding? Wow erm well cnt say much 4 the title because im unsure of ur plot but one thing that came to my mind was, 'Counting Memories' or 'Rejoicing/Reliving your love/memories' :D
heycookie thumbnail

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Very nice dear
Love it
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
another title and its ur own words, a walk down memory lane. Lol its rigit there under ur nose
SapphireFlames thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tishuu

wow i loved each word of that! That was soo go whre u been hiding? Wow erm well cnt say much 4 the title because im unsure of ur plot but one thing that came to my mind was, 'Counting Memories' or 'Rejoicing/Reliving your love/memories' :D

aaww.. thanks a ton! :)
i had been apprehensive to write, cuz i was unsure of myself, but thanks fr ur support. :)
and the title, yes that too. i'll consider, but i still need some more time, as i myself haven't continued the story as yet.😛 
till then, whats the harm in reading a title-less ff. 😉
SapphireFlames thumbnail

Originally posted by: farheen9

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Very nice dear
Love it

thanks farheen 😊
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow
for a first timer, u r too good, just amazing,
as for the title, i'll let u know if i get something,
for now, thanks for the pm,
n do update soon

love
pooja
.Lina. thumbnail
it's beautiful. But I hope there is more.
But loks like its goin 2 b a sad story.

SapphireFlames thumbnail

Originally posted by: kweetrockstar

wow
for a first timer, u r too good, just amazing,
as for the title, i'll let u know if i get something,
for now, thanks for the pm,
n do update soon

love
pooja

thanks. and i'm going to update soon-ish. 😊
SapphireFlames thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

it's beautiful. But I hope there is more.
But loks like its goin 2 b a sad story.

well, not a sad story. it is situational. so lets see, where does the story takes the characters!😊