Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Very good topic Hema 👏. I totally agree with you.

Maybe this is the time and opportunity for creatives to be really creative. There is no doubt that MR is the life of LTL and if he is not there, LTL will never be the same again. But we also have no doubt that today if LTL is successful and soulful, as much as MR even the creatives should be thanked, as its their character sketch, dialogues, tracks, and eventually MR who gave life to Dutta. What if the character sketch and dialogues of the CVs were cleche and cheesy? Would we have liked Dutta? If like other seriels, even Dutta kept doubting his wife, and doing other wrong things which in no way can we redeem him back, would we continue to like Dutta or LTL? Remember some time back, like this news of Dutta leaving LTL, there was a huge commotion in the forum when they brought in infedility track and all of us were scared and dint know how the CVs would handle it. Many even said if Dutta doubted Nakku's chastity, they will quit the show immediately. But eventually what did the CVs do? Did they show the same thing that happens in other seriels? If Dutta did that and other things, would we have continued to like him? CVs have the power and if they made Dutta doubt Nakku, Mishal would have done that scene. So at the end of the day, like how MR made LTL, we should give equal credit to the creatives as well. So like we have faith in MR's talent, shouldn't we have the same faith in the CV'S talent as well? So if the creative team is so strong that they made a soulful character like Dutta with their character sketch and dialogues, maybe we should maintain our faith in them that even after MR leaves, they will still continue to show their talent, as if someone has talent (be it MR or CVs), it will always shine. Maybe not the way things were when MR was there, but atleast by showing something decent and sensible.

So with MR leaving only half the battle is lost. Now lets see how this incredibly creative CVs prove their real talent by bringing back LTL. This is the real test of their already proved amazing talent. LTL might not be the same without MR but atleast if they can keep it as a decent show, it would still be good for the other crew members and PH.

Like how people have a fate and luck, even other things like seriels, movies, etc has their own fate and luck. When LTL started, if it had a great luck and fate, it will not just end with MR's exit. And who knows, what if we audiences are pleasantly surprised that even without MR LTL continues to interest us 😉. I know, as of now it is next to impossible for all of us to even imagine LTL without MR and it will never be the same, but what if it remains atleast a decent show? If it's the same CVs who gave us a wonderful show till today, maybe in future also they might continue to keep it a decent show, if not really awesome.

So lets not jump to conclusions and write off the CV's capabilities by unfairly judging them, just cos MR is leaving. Lets give them a chance, what if we are just assuming that they are planning to show blunders like introduction of the cop, etc. Can we fully trust these articles? Remember the same articles said Dutta would lock up Nakku in some store room after FR 😆?!

So I would say instead of abruptly ending LTL, maybe they should atleast try to see what they can logically and sensibly do with the story line after MR exits to continue to maintain a certain interest level in the audience ( I know nothing can beat MR or the interest we had to watch LTL when he was there), but what if they are able to come up with something atleast decent and sensible?

I know LTL will never be the same without MR. It might never resurface to that level ever again. But again, apart from Mishal, there are other talented actors and crew members in LTL bcos of which we liked LTL in totality. Its not just Dutta, but also his chemistry with those around him that we liked (like Baaji, Nakku, AS....even with villains like Anna, Chaaskar, etc, everyone stands out in some way). So since the PH has a good resource of talent (including the CVs and other stars), maybe they should try their best as to what they can possibly do to maintain the show at a decent level (if not as high as when MR was there). Why should the entire show wrap up just because of one person?

We all know these CVs are brilliantly talented from what they have shown us till today. So lets see how they use this talent of theirs to resurface LTL after MR leaves. I really love MR a lot and the show will never be the same for me without him, I think probably I might consider to stop watching this show. But before that I might maybe give 1 month time to check out how these CVs creatively handle such a crisis situation. This would be their real acid test and once they prove that LTL can run decently even without MR, MR and we audience will eventually understand that no one is indispensable and the show can run even without MR (maybe not as good, but atleast a decent fare). So I would definitely give a chance for atleast a month as I love the CV's work as much as I loved MR in the show - the quality of the show was the sum of the two. I have a certain faith in the CVs, so lets see how LTL wins back the half lost battle 😉.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think they can get just bring a new actor and announce him being Mishal's replacement....when they themselves have been portraying a story where Dutta is not able to accept his love...just b'coz she has a different face than which he fell in love with......

How can they ask the audience to do so?

As for Naku and this cop's love story.......just how many times a person falls in love...woh bhi this intense!!! she feels his every aahat....she reads his every thought....I believe true love happens only once!!....and we have to watch a love story without any meaning..then there are 100s shows running..all have a love story in it....we can watch them.....why spoil the after taste of a brillian love story of Dutta and Naku.

As for unemployment of all the others workers are concerned...most probably this show is doomed if Mishal leaves...aaj nahin to kal they'll have to end it.....you might have noticed Colors channels soooo love to end a show which they feel is not giving them enough trps.....
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Anu, Sara: Agree with you!

@Sara: I do hope the petition works or atleast MR agrees to stay till a point when Tasha can be given a closure...giving a closure by Feb is possible but then the pace would rushed which we as viewers are not used to. LOL! Maybe another 5-6 months is fine.

A rushed pace would be better then seeing some new face butchering the character we loved  or seeing an entirely different show .. it will ruin everything ..  so better end the show on the same faces .Its the lead ACtor we are talking abt here... 

Originally posted by: chochu15

I don't think they can get just bring a new actor and announce him being Mishal's replacement....when they themselves have been portraying a story where Dutta is not able to accept his love...just b'coz she has a different face than which he fell in love with......

As for Naku and this cop's love story.......just how many times a person falls in love...woh bhi this intense!!! she feels his every aahat....she reads his every thought....I believe true love happens only once!!....and we have to watch a love story without any meaning..then there are 100s shows running..all have a love story in it....we can watch them.....why spoil the after taste of a brillian love story of Dutta and Naku.

As for unemployment of all the others workers are concerned...most probably this show is doomed if Mishal leaves...aaj nahin to kal they'll have to end it.....you might have noticed Colors channels soooo love to end a show which they feel is not giving them enough trps.....

Love u shish for ur post! 

WORDDDDDD! 👏

left_forever thumbnail
Shish u said it so well...Naku cant even thnk of any other man..her Saab is everythng for her and this CVs r suddenly going to show she falling for sum lallu cop?

ok...as far as cop is concerned here r my thoughts frm another thread

after seeing ystrday's episode i m damm sure an cop is getting introduced but not for Naku but for kala. I thnk so kala's end is by getting arrested and tis undercover  cop wil do her parda fash. he may cum closer to kala  as frnd and then at rite time will cum up with all saboots but no way they having LS. tis also means Cvs r going to keep Dutta gadha who fails to undersatnd tat its his sis doing tis...any thoughts?

saa...delete sum pms...cant pm u
Edited by ccolaco - 13 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chochu15

What you are saying is right. If MR is leaving, they shouldnt ruin the soulful Tasha love story by making Nakku fall in love with someone else. They should just leave Nakku's romance angle and just let her be. They can continue to show the soulfulness of their love story whereby Nakku only loves her saab till the end. No matter who tries to woo her or do anything (how ever dynamic a cop maybe!), she remains pativratha throughout her life, whether Dutta is there or not. So as long as they dont ruin Dutta-Nakku love story and their soul, LTL can still try to move forward and see if they can maintain it as a decent show - I would say a 'decent show' as definitely after MR leaves, LTL will never be the same. But since lot of other people are also involved, just bcos one person leaves everyone shouldnt suffer. So let them try their best to see if they can maintain the show as much as they can with sensible storylines. Let them atleast try as this is definitely not the PH's or any other crew member's fault for them to suffer. As I mentioned before, since the show is such a big hit not only bcos of MR but also the unique creative talent of the CVs, lets just try giving them one chance to really prove their creativity and imagination power to resurrect LTL and to atleast maintain it as a decent show, if not awsome. They still have a good resource bank of really talented starcast and brilliant CVs. So let them see what they can do.

So as far as I'm concerned, keeping the Tasha love story, soul and memories intact, whatever else they do its still fine for me. Let them atleast try once before giving up, atleast for the sake of others involved.
Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When the show ends, ppl will lose jobs, yes.. But the show wasn't created because it would generate job opportunities rite, it was created for the viewers... Nd as a viewer I would, like all of us, be extremely hurt if the show goes down the drain.... If they decide to continue without Mishal, no matter what the storyline, the ratings will surely take a plunge...It will last some 3-4 months nd would then have an unceremonious exit........Then also ppl will lose their jobs. So why bother wasting so much resources on creating something that would at it's best be a pale shadow of it's original self....It would be a torture to watch something like that happening to LTL nd it would be in the best interest of everyone involved with it that they end it.Wrap it up nd start new projects nd let all our memories of LTL remain as good ones only.... I agree with SAarW though, after Anna track, Dutta's character hardly gets nything major to do...First it was Naku nd Bappa nd now it's Naku nd Kala....But the current track with Seema nd Dutta sounds interesting to me atleast.....Keeping my fingers crossed, bad news after bad news since New Year, desperately hoping nd praying that the trend would change....

If an actor gets replaced in a movie sequel. it's a lot bit more easy to adjust to it because the first one probably already had a closure nd if not so also it's a 3 hr thing at max. Nd each of them are separate projects... But a daily soap nd their characters are the ones people relate to nd associate with a lot, it's something that you tune in for every day, things like Star Parivar awards nd all wouldn't have worked out otherwise rite....In Dutta's case, MR's image and mannerisms are etched in peoples minds forever as Dutta, nd even if they bring in someone who matches the character's physical description it won't work the way it did because that thing is gone...Especially so in Dutta's case because MR did a magnificient job with it....At the same time Dutta was a very well written charater too, that combination was what was phenomenal nd that is something which is very difficult to achieve...The entire cast has got a good onscreen dynamic going on which would be incomplete if one is recast... I have a feeling that TaSha might work but definitely not Duji, that friendship can't potrayed the way it was without MR as Dutta.......

It's jst 'cause it's Dutta, I mean if someone recast Naitik(no offence to the show's fans, pls don't be mad, nd someone tell me if i should delete this, is it against IF rules) or come to think of it most leads are replacable😆, I think I would hardly notice the change because that show runs based on some other concept, but this is Dutta nd Nakusha's story nd it's insane to do something like that.....I hope MR stays nd if not the other much dreaded option, they end the show😔.....

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
  Blame it on the indiscipline nd the unprofessional attitude currently in the entertainment industry which is  churning out half baked, outdated concepts as serials [atleast most of them].   And the audiences hungry for entertainment lapping some of the crappy stuff.  This unprofessional and unethical business practices is the root cause for many of the ills plaging the industry nd eventually compromising the quality.  Even among all this crap we had LTL which was like a breath of fresh air, [not that it did not have its own share of shabby treatment], stood the test mainly due to the unusual storyline backed up well with some good star cast, music, dialogues. The star attraction was ofcourse Mishal as dutta who captured all our imagination nd forced me to sit up n notice.  For a person who only watched news nd sports, within a few episodes i was hooked completely nd Tv became synonymous with LTL,  took over my life, i was addicted to it nd the forum further sucked me deep.  It was  supposed to be a beautiful journey with a dream ending, but was cut short and cruelly snatched away frm me the joy of this journey.  The same shortcomings mentioned above now afflicts LTL  leaving us audiences shortchanged nd cheated as the compromise formula being worked out will leave no room for the dream show that we r hopg for.  I would not like to blame any one individual as we will never know what went wrong nd none held accountable.  It is the system that sucks nd  atleast in future i wld know not to expect much,  ive learnt my lesson.  Having said this i still would like to congrajulate the entire workforce, creatives, nd the pioneers of LTL  for making an attempt nd enthralling us for so many months.  THANK U!!! 
I would also like to appeal to all dissappointed LTL fans to come to terms with the situation nd carry on with life hoping one day we get to see another dream show with a dream endg. Thank u too!!!
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rayjst

When the show ends, ppl will lose jobs, yes.. But the show wasn't created because it would generate job opportunities rite, it was created for the viewers... Nd as a viewer I would, like all of us, be extremely hurt if the show goes down the drain.... If they decide to continue without Mishal, no matter what the storyline, the ratings will surely take a plunge...It will last some 3-4 months nd would then have an unceremonious exit........Then also ppl will lose their jobs. So why bother wasting so much resources on creating something that would at it's best be a pale shadow of it's original self....It would be a torture to watch something like that happening to LTL nd it would be in the best interest of everyone involved with it that they end it.Wrap it up nd start new projects nd let all our memories of LTL remain as good ones only.... I agree with SAarW though, after Anna track, Dutta's character hardly gets nything major to do...First it was Naku nd Bappa nd now it's Naku nd Kala....But the current track with Seema nd Dutta sounds interesting to me atleast.....Keeping my fingers crossed, bad news after bad news since New Year, desperately hoping nd praying that the trend would change....

If an actor gets replaced in a movie sequel. it's a lot bit more easy to adjust to it because the first one probably already had a closure nd if not so also it's a 3 hr thing at max. Nd each of them are separate projects... But a daily soap nd their characters are the ones people relate to nd associate with a lot, it's something that you tune in for every day, things like Star Parivar awards nd all wouldn't have worked out otherwise rite....In Dutta's case, MR's image and mannerisms are etched in peoples minds forever as Dutta, nd even if they bring in someone who matches the character's physical description it won't work the way it did because that thing is gone...Especially so in Dutta's case because MR did a magnificient job with it....At the same time Dutta was a very well written charater too, that combination was what was phenomenal nd that is something which is very difficult to achieve...The entire cast has got a good onscreen dynamic going on which would be incomplete if one is recast... I have a feeling that TaSha might work but definitely not Duji, that friendship can't potrayed the way it was without MR as Dutta.......

It's jst 'cause it's Dutta, I mean if someone recast Naitik(no offence to the show's fans, pls don't be mad, nd someone tell me if i should delete this, is it against IF rules) or come to think of it most leads are replacable😆, I think I would hardly notice the change because that show runs based on some other concept, but this is Dutta nd Nakusha's story nd it's insane to do something like that.....I hope MR stays nd if not the other much dreaded option, they end the show😔.....

Very well said...👏.

Originally posted by: rayjst

U have said it all .. 😊