Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilm25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: STRocks

trust me if ksg comes in bigboss5 . .this forum will be 50 percent dominated by ksg

and if KW is part of that too then this forum will get India Forum Closed down

bec KSG vs KW bashing will be sky high

Who are KSG and KW and what do they do....please specify please for the international viewers as I have no idea about tv stars..I know only bollywood and lollywood film stars...

thanks
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Remove Meera from the list. I could not stand Veena, and from what I have read, Meera will be far worse.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: STRocks

trust me if ksg comes in bigboss5 . .this forum will be 50 percent dominated by ksg

and if KW is part of that too then this forum will get India Forum Closed down

bec KSG vs KW bashing will be sky high

i hv seen it on dmg forum.
_adyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bring in sports person the asiad medal winners...
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ilm25

Who are KSG and KW and what do they do....please specify please for the international viewers as I have no idea about tv stars..I know only bollywood and lollywood film stars...

thanks

KSG=Karan Singh Grover AKA Dr Armaan of Dill Mill Gayye.

KW=Karan Wahi AKA Dr Sid of Dill Mill Gayye. 

Fans of these 2 don't get along coz Sid married Armaans girlfriend in DMG and since then the fight has been going on. 😆

Edited by Luv-Shonit - 13 years ago
Fazzzz thumbnail

I love KSG and would love to see him in BB5.

ilm25 thumbnail
Hey Luv shonit....thanx for putting pics of the people i asked about..they look interesting..good eye candy..hope they are interesting personalities too..we need entertainment..not just jee jee..pehle aap pehle aap ..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anyway for the star quoqient...RAJESH KHANNA.....He is not to busy and it would be great to see the enigmatic man playing himself....WOW!!!

It would be great to have Rekha and Rishi kapoor too but dont know what their work commitments are,

Wish the very charismatic SANJEEV KUMAR was still with us...i wouldve loved to see him in BB..he had one of the most intersting personalities ever...

Fazzzz thumbnail
I'd say KSG would make for good entertainment. Not sure about KW. He said he had been asked for BB4 but he said no.
ilm25 thumbnail
Hey guys....its nearly over so plz get your suggestions in fast for the next series of BB

I think Nana patekhar will be dhasu entertainment and they should have Dimple kapadia AND rajesh khanna together in the same series like they had Chantelle and her ex husband Preston in the last series of BB in London...it will be such amazing viewing...
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hhahaha Meera would be funny. Especially when she will  attempt to speak in English🤣