Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilm25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

I want 14 comedians...please I don't wanna watch MMS makers and soap queens and terrorist lawyers, thank u very much.

Hate Comedians....BORING
thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amar Singh .. he'll be a really masaledar character.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ilm25

Hate comedians....

We need people like Dolly Bindra and Raja Chaudhary and Sambhavna seth and rakhi Sawant...but we also need a proper STAR....like poonam Dhillon from BB3

Buddy u get entertainment from bitching and fighting, I get it from comedy, as simple as that!
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hahaha works for meee πŸ˜†

Which 14 though? Dharmesh Sir, Vandana, Punit, Parvez, Kruti, Siddhesh, Binny for sure!!!

Okay since you choose 7, i will choose

Bhawna, Mayuresh, Vrushali, Altaf, Meenu, Teena, and Punits bro NishitπŸ˜†
ilm25 thumbnail

Buddy u get entertainment from bitching and fighting, I get it from comedy, as simple as that!

If you want comedy...watch a comedy show..BB is about bitching and drama and fighting and real life situations from interaction between people....THATS WHAT BB IS AND THATS WHY WE LOVE TO WATCH...you are watching the wrong show
ilm25 thumbnail

Who is that please.....

Anyone who makes a suggestion...please put down who the person is...i.e what they are famous or infamous for... and please put pic if you can (i dont know how to insert picsπŸ˜• or i would have for all my suggestions...can someone tell me how to insert pic..plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I didnt hear of Khalli before he came to BB
Edited by ilm25 - 13 years ago
pmeharia thumbnail
sudeshrani from lux pefect bride. she talks well,plays politics. not the quiet one and will be fun to watch.

Rakhee Tandon from hum paanch coz she is naturally funny i think.

Ram kapoor
bappi lahiri with all gold chains cooking his own food

paresh rawal

I also wanted someone who has a very inspiring story..like the rags to riches story or someone specially a gil who has faced a lot of bad things in life and yet has become very sucessfull due to her hard work,to  tell her story and inspire others wathcing the show who might have problems to get the vision to overcome them.likr thr movie homeless to harvard. this can be still be told in an entertaining way.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
priyadarshani...she is the only one who can little bit compete with Dolly i think πŸ˜†....... dimpy , meera ......

edit- oh yah sudesh rani too 
Edited by minnie.reet - 13 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i want Milindd Soman... 😍😍😍 and meera too..πŸ˜†

but actually i wanna have all the best people from all 4 seasons since it would be a 5th season.. so i want Pravesh, Raja, Sambhavna, Ravi kissen, Manoj tiwari..πŸ˜†, KRK...he is the most impotent..and then Rahul.. πŸ˜† and Rakhi sawant.. a big NO NO to soasp stars..esp ladies.. and since KRK is there his sajni Priyadarshini should be there too..πŸ˜†
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago
spacejunkie thumbnail
1. Amitabh Bachchan
2. Aishwarya Rai
3. Abhishek Bachan
4. Salman Khan
5. Vivek Overoi

in same house....  πŸ˜† ....tab sahi 100% SOLID entertainment milaey gaa...πŸ‘πŸ‘  magar aisa kabhi ho nahi sakta 😭😭😭