WHo do U want in BB5..make suggestions here

ilm25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Endemol and BB staff read this forum to gaige the opinions of the viewing public....so let them know or give them suggestions on who you want to see in BB5....IT MIGHT HAPPEN

My suggestions

- Meera (current Lollywood film star)
- menakshi sheshadri ( 80'S BOLLYWOOD FILM STAR)
- Kalpana Iyer ( item girl of 80's and dhasu scary prison warden for Madhuri  in Anjaam )
- Some bitchy gay fellow...like that actor..very fair who dresses like a woman and does bit parts
- Super sexy model...maybe Madhu sapre...
- Milind soman
- .------------------ooooooooooooh I have got to get my thinking cap on...will add more as they come to me
- Amna Haq-- Pakistani Aishwarya (although more sophisticated and educated than Aish), Model, host, married to Handsome  Designer and son of textile baron Ammar Belal

GIVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS NOW WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TIME..THEN IT WILL ALL BE OVER ON SATURDAY!!

Edited by ilm25 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I too would love to see Meera. She will be more entertaining than Veena I bet. I really want to see Eijaz Khan too.
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
My opinion is different:

" I don't want BB5. No more scripted shows! No more Shows where truth is nothing!!! no more shows if entertainment is much more than honesty ... So I would like to say get lost BB forever "

ilm25 thumbnail
Kumar Gaurav.,,,,Miss him...would love to see him and hear him again after 30 years after Love Story

P.S he could win the show...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH....and Farah Naaz..  (ex of BB3 winner Vindu)

After    raja Chaudhary (runner Up BB2)......we had Shweta (estranged wife)

---and Rahul Roy (winner BB1) ....we had his wifes ex husband Sameer Soni ....

...(Maybe thats why Sameer went on the show to proove to his ex wife that he too could win BB just like the man she left him for)
Edited by ilm25 - 13 years ago
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want 14 comedians...please I don't wanna watch MMS makers and soap queens and terrorist lawyers, thank u very much.

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

I want 14 comedians...please I don't wanna watch MMS makers and soap queens and terrorist lawyers, thank u very much.

How about 14 DID contestants?
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nali476

I too would love to see Meera. She will be more entertaining than Veena I bet. I really want to see Eijaz Khan too.

But yeah i agree..Meera will be reallyyyyyyyy entertaining and funny..
ilm25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Hate comedians....

We need people like Dolly Bindra and Raja Chaudhary and Sambhavna seth and rakhi Sawant...but we also need a proper STAR....like poonam Dhillon from BB3
thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akramabs

My opinion is different:

" I don't want BB5. No more scripted shows! No more Shows where truth is nothing!!! no more shows if entertainment is much more than honesty ... So I would like to say get lost BB forever "

Dump ur tv .. and take sanyas .. ðŸ˜ƒ

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raju786

How about 14 DID contestants?

Hahaha works for meee ðŸ˜†

Which 14 though? Dharmesh Sir, Vandana, Punit, Parvez, Kruti, Siddhesh, Binny for sure!!!