Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
in highheelconfidential.com's words

W*Heyyyyyyyyyyy photoshoot
preity*zinta thumbnail

I really liked Salman's shoot - I dunno why but it stands out. From the girls I likedd Bipasha, Genelia and Deepika. Aish looks gorgeous in the face but whats up with her missing arms.

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
From the girls only kajol and Sonaski one is good. Others are boring. And from the guys Saif is the best. I liked Farhan Aktar's pic too. Salman one is nice too. And Abhay pic is cool too.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
aishu looks amazing, but her pic freaked me out....this is the one year I wish he just went for the close-up!!

All the guys look so hot especially Saif and Farhan.....Can we get some Rahul Khanna next year?!! Please!!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Ash is gorgeous, but not liking her picture. Same with Bipasha, gorgeous but hating the photo

I like Vidya, Priyanka, Sonakshi, Katrina, Kareena and Kajol's photos. Gorgeous!!

For the guys, I like Abhishek, Salman and Abhay's photos.
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

GOsh she luks soo hawwtt... love the hair cut a lott.. differnt thing frm last yearr.. i love itt<3
What the...

drc9.preview.jpg

^ Who's that? ðŸ˜•

Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

What the...

drc9.preview.jpg

^ Who's that? ðŸ˜•

thts ranbir
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Vidya's shot is decent except the colors. The concept is interesting but the execution is half-assed. He should have gone with vibrant paint colors and a print/pattern outfit. I like the shirt on Aishwarya but her shot is so creepy. Where are her hands?? Katrina's dress is edgy but she looks like the ultimate wallflower.

Ranbir... oh god, he looks like he escaped from Ravaan's shooting. Kind of like Saif's partly because it reminds me so much of what Gourcuff wore a while back except Lashes looked prettier and hotter to me, even without the water.

The entire photoshoot is blah and Ratnani remains to be the less talented Karan Johar of photography. Why is his calendar the rage among celebrities, anyways?